[Old PotW] FINAL FLASH!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this SSJ Vegeta's model, just with SSJ2's lightning sparks, or it's actually SSJ2 Vegeta's model and you decided to dismiss Majin Vegeta?

Anyway I want this kind of lightning!

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The lightning is in the charge effect for the attack. It's SSJ1 Vegeta.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. But Final Flash didn't have lightning whatsoever.

Last edited:
Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
we take the liberty to have artistic freedom with small details like that.
Also, the Final Flash.. *kinda* had lightning in it, during the anime anyway. It was yellow and struck out all over the place, and if I recall correctly, 2 bolts trailed up the ground on either side of Cell.. but like Grega said, artistic freedom with small details.

I disagree with the second part of his post though :p

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They aren't beams. Besides we take the liberty to have artistic freedom with small details like that.

Looks more bad-ass than the original did when you have 2 big ass balls in your hands and put them together in to a beam XD
Don't get me wrong mate, I think is still looks bad-ass. I didn't know you gave them that freedom. :D (I assumed they were locked in a cage with nothing to do but draw.) xD

Discord Member
Best answers
i still think there vegeta's transformations SHOULD b .. normal ss1 ss2 majin ss2.

i mean cmon. he DOES use SS2 without being majin .... so it should b allowed. heck it could help balance against Goku's SS3 as he has 3 transformations. just make it slightly weaker or the same .... any way u wish

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As far as I know, Vegeta did not go SS2 till the buu saga. During the cell saga he was more USS than SS2, at least that's the argument of it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still think there vegeta's transformations SHOULD b .. normal ss1 ss2 majin ss2.

i mean cmon. he DOES use SS2 without being majin .... so it should b allowed. heck it could help balance against Goku's SS3 as he has 3 transformations. just make it slightly weaker or the same .... any way u wish
To balance the characters, Vegeta's Majin SSJ2 could simply be stronger than Goku's SSJ2.

Discord Member
Best answers
right ... i know that but just saying. Vegeta DOES go SSJ2 without being majin. It's after he is given another life. perhaps the biggest difference between both forms would b the power increase n also i think the ki rings vegeta uses to keep goku in place SHOULD B Majin exclusive. maybe make it an ability which allows u to get a free hit or something (heck i guess that could b a helpful balancing factor against Goku's ssj3)

anyway you guys can post a video of character's moves? doesn't have to b all of them. but some would b nice ^_^ seeing this one without any enhancements would b pretty sick.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin is not a transformation. Its a power up. Same as Kaioken or 100% Fireza.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't want to get involved in this Majin Vegeta debate.

The pictures, as always, look phenomenal! The final flash does look different than in the show, but I think the artistic creativity is great. The Prince of all Saiyans has never looked better! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom