Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
lol that's sorta funny. a huge FF. but u know when vegeta was battling goku (when he was majin) he used final flash, but it was smalll like a generic beam...

Best answers
why not only use that model where you Hold it but a big beam sprite while its moving?

Best answers
I really appreciate your advices and will try to incorporate them. But the whole thing here is only possible when I can fix the bones-bug. THEN I can and WILL make the other things.

Hey Sin goku the links in ur page doesnt seem to work

They definately work, I just downloaded all the stuff for testing. Others could download, too. If it doesn't work even when trying often, then pm me what you want and I will mail it to you;)

big therel be the big problem of aiming
I told you before this would happen. But as the thing only appears when firing you can aim before shooting, and you still have the scouter for aiming.

Best answers
You can skin some effects on it... Or just use something like the ssj2 aura moving around it...

Best answers
Sin Goku. Please say what you think about what i said? Or might not be possible, A stiff beam would suck so :D

Best answers
Froggo: You're right, this would be hellofa bit easier :laff:
sooooooo ok. But still I got the animation problem HELP ME!!!!
And for the chargeup: If I get the new bones working you will get lightbeams, perhaps even some of them hitting the ground as they did in front of cell..... PERHAPS and ONLY if a get around the animtion problem.
BTW has someone already made a FF big sprite? In Veneguard's pack there is no FF.

:EDIT: About the aiming probs: I could make a small script that changes the poit of view so that you could see the beam. Good idea?

:EDIT2: About animation probs: I noticed that the twisted feet can be moved by other bones added to the foot r/l bone, even without assigning vertexes to them. I'll try a bit around and hopefully I'll find the right postion to fix the anims.

:UPDATE:

w000000000000000000000000000t

*cough* animations fixed *cough*

Now I'll animate the flash!!!

(Did you notice I'm hyper-happy?:p )

Best answers
Sure. I made the decision to replace the BEAM with a sprite. Big one. The "muzzle flash" will be there and I'll try to add lightning. I'll give you a video when I'm doen with that ^^

Best answers
geez with the new bones for the lightning (yes, it will move) the anims are messed again! ?/&%)$(§%"%!!!!! OK again some fixing ahead, then lightning animation.....

MUAHAHAHAHAHA those bone messies were easily defeated by my superior powers MUAHAAHHAA
---> This means, look forward to a chargeup VIDEO!!!
(Oh I'm so happy there is no school tomorrow....)

almostdeleted

A
iT WONt work.. It might be animated but it would never do damage. Thats coding.. The only way to make a FF model would be to change the sprite, You cant just make a model and say its FF. That would take coding.

Best answers
Aaaaaaah.. what would not work here? These are only models for chargeup and fire, so..... what requires coding?
I said before I'd kick away the moving beam model in order to replace it with a sprite.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
Aaaaaaah.. what would not work here? These are only models for chargeup and fire, so..... what requires coding?
I said before I'd kick away the moving beam model in order to replace it with a sprite.
Right . . . so, where does the model come from when you fire the attack? Where does it go when you are finished with the attack? Spandex space? ;) *I'm just kidding, don't have a cow, people on this forum tend to over react* :scared:

Best answers
I think I can fix the thing about where they go....
But first watch THIS: It's a chargeup aniamtion (VERY VERY EARLY) I might ad rotation and stuff in it, tell me what you think. Don't think about the thing in the background, OK? (requires DivX 5.03, I think)

http://mitglied.lycos.de/adolfkrug/charge.avi

BTW, what means "having a cow"?

Best answers
It's a saying. It comes from the cartoon "The Simpsons." It means, "Don't freak out. Don't get angry. Chill out. etc." I'm afraid I might get someone upset for no reason (since people here are easily excited).

Best answers
SIN YOUR MY HERO THE VIDEO IS A LITTLE WACKY (I REALLY CANT SEE WAHTS GOING ON). I THINK THIS IS GONNA KICK ASS WHEN IT GETS DONE AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING MY ADVICE ON THE CHARGE!:)

Best answers
i think that the electric ( soz my english is so ****in' bad :p ) is a little.. weird ? make it like that SSJ2 Aura that came out something like that ? or cant that be done :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom