Final Flash Underpowered?

Best answers
Ok here is the senerio:

Vegita and Gohan face each other from across the map.
They both power up.
Vegita has 360 million power and charges up a Final Flash.
Gohan has 312 million power and charges up a Kamahamaha.
They are turbo and wait until both their attacks are fully charged and then fire.

What happens?
Well the power struggle is dead even from beginning till end, until Vegita runs out of power and dies because it takes about 3/4 of his energy to fully power the Final Flash and only about 1/4 of Gohans power for a Kamahamaha.

I don't know, to me it seems like an attack that eats up most of your energy should have a little more power behind it. I mean it is a great attack but when it can't stand up to a Kamahamaha when you have 48 million more power than the other guy then there is something wrong.

Best answers
I agree, specially since Final Flash is one of the strongest attacks in the tv show. And is meant to be much stronger than Kamehameha.
They should keep the same rate of Ki intake but change the power cause whenever Vegeta does it hes always screwed afterwards.
And i must have suggested this 3 times already now but they should replace Final Flash with Final Shine when you go ssj2. (Final Shine is basically a bigger but faster loading Final Flash which Vegeta used in a power struggle with Goku's Super Kamehameha in the majin fight)

Best answers
a finalflash is strong enough
just stay on the ground and ur char is automatically recovering KI

Best answers
An attack that costs more ki plus when you have 48 million more power than the other persons, should not be a dead even PS. It should blow threw that Kamahamaha. Well maybe not blow threw but it should definitely win the struggle.

Best answers
they really should make it more powerful. i mean in the show it just ripped throw cells arm like it was nothing. he even said i am so glad i moved or i would have been done. a kamehamaha shouldn't even compare to it.

Best answers
A kamehameha wave should definatally compare too it :S , it did more than just rip cells arm off....

Any way, i agree final flash should be more deadly, and the head of the beam its self should be bigger, i mean is a masive ki blast that is more powerful than a kamehameha wave(but not alot).

If a beam had a maximum rating of 100 in a ps this is how i think it should be.

Ki Blast:5-10
Ki Beam:20-25
Burning Atack:25-30
Mazenko:45-50
Special Beam Cannon: 40-45
Gallit Gun:50-55
Finishing Buster:60-65
Kamehameha wave:75-80
Big Bang:80-85
Final Flash:90-95
Super Kamehamehawave(when they impliment it):95-100
Spirit Bomb:100

That is just a basic idea...

But yes i think a Final Flash Should over power a Kamehameha Wave in a ps

Best answers
Well in the series it was meant to be the strongest beam attack out of them all. Kamehameha did a lot more to cell, yeah, but then goku and gohan were a lot stronger than vegeta at that point.
Also how come no one wants to add Final Shine, i think they should if they add super Kamehameha, cause they both did the attacks at the same time.
And Super Final (FS) was hell and looked cool and was just as strong as super kamehameha (actually i think it was stronger).
Anyway Final Flash is definately underpowered, or to draining but then its meant to be so its to unerpowered.

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan

And i must have suggested this 3 times already now but they should replace Final Flash with Final Shine when you go ssj2. (Final Shine is basically a bigger but faster loading Final Flash which Vegeta used in a power struggle with Goku's Super Kamehameha in the majin fight)
Huh?... I thought the final shine attack was made by Vegeta in DBGT (Episode 44 to be exact)... It was a green one-handed ki attack he used on Super 17, it charged really fast and was very strong... but of course, it didn't work...

Best answers
I thought it was the final flash we used against Goku, you know the one that took like 1 second to powerup? Oh well im probably wrong havent seen dbgt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final flash is a hella lot stronger

but it takes so much ki that u cant ps with it

Best answers
So you reckon they should just leave it the same strength but lower the intake of ki? By Joe thats just crazy enough to work...
yeah i think thats probably the best option too...

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
So you reckon they should just leave it the same strength but lower the intake of ki? By Joe thats just crazy enough to work...
yeah i think thats probably the best option too...
I'm down with that :)

It just seems wrong that a more powerful attack cant overpower a less powerful attack in a power struggle.

Best answers
No, Final Flash took up almost all of Vegeta's ki when he did the attack. It should just be a hella a lot stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
final flash is a hella lot stronger

but it takes so much ki that u cant ps with it
agreed,
when it blows up, it can take on the hole map easely

Best answers
I sent this post to the beta 1 section and made it into a poll. Right now its dead even. Apparently either half of the people didn't read my post before they voted or they feel that Vegita with 48 million more power than Gohan should not win in a PS with an attack that costs most of his ki. I don't know I just don't get it. As it stands right now I think that the ki cost is fine but the power needs some serious work.

Best answers
The power is completely fine, you just cant power struggle with it like you said. It's because of the amount of ki you waste in it that you cant power struggle with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final flash is strong enough.Believe me if it was any stronger it would be unfair.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Vegeta was almost Done for in the first place. It was a last resort.. So therefore it didn't take all of his PL ... Plus he also went into a Rage after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom