Final Flash in DBZ/DBGT ?

Best answers
Does Vegeta perform his Final Flash in DBZ/DBGT ? Tell me the number or the name of the episode, please.

Best answers
LOL!!!! LOL!!!!!! does a dbz character perform one of his trademark moves IN dbz?

...yes...

I dont know exactly where but in the fight vegeta vs. perfect cell

Best answers
its when cell just reaches perfect , because i remeber trunks say "your going to blow up the whole world"

Best answers
DBZ in the saiyen saga
#23.0: Goku vs. Vegeta...A Saiyan Duel
i think

[EDIT]
Goku must now face Vegeta, the prince of the planet Vegeta, the strongest Saiyan warrior, and a villain so ruthless he destroyed his own partner, Nappa, for being injured. When Goku's double Kaio-Ken attack fails, Goku breaks his promise to King Kai and uses the triple Kaio-Ken. Vegeta becomes so angry he decides to blow up the Earth.
[/EDIT]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode number? Do not know.

Episode name? Trunks Ascends.

Vegeta uses his Final Flash in this episode.

Vegeta's target? Cell.

-

Episode name? The Secret of Dr.Gero.

Vegeta uses his Big Bang Attack for this first time in this episode.

Vegeta's target? Android no. 19.

-

Episode name? I am a noob.

Goku talks in this episode. He says something like, "Allied to good, nightmare to you!"

This is during the battle with Frieza on Planet Namek.

-

Episode name? . . . . . .

Best answers
-=PaNiC=- said:
DBZ in the saiyen saga
#23.0: Goku vs. Vegeta...A Saiyan Duel
i think

[EDIT]
Goku must now face Vegeta, the prince of the planet Vegeta, the strongest Saiyan warrior, and a villain so ruthless he destroyed his own partner, Nappa, for being injured. When Goku's double Kaio-Ken attack fails, Goku breaks his promise to King Kai and uses the triple Kaio-Ken. Vegeta becomes so angry he decides to blow up the Earth.
[/EDIT]
Ummmm... dats called the Gallet Gun, not the Final Flash. Final flash is when cell just reached his perfect form and Vegeta used this "yellow" beam on cell, which hit him and the beam went into the sun.... yup yup dats right... sorry dunno ep number

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom