Final Fantasy...will come L8er :(

Best answers
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be arriving on the Japanese silver screen on September 8th. And, if the descnedants of the samurai don't get enough out of that, they'll have UMD's and DVD's waiting for them on September 14th.
As for Final Fantasy XII (the game), things don't look all that good. Square Enix forgot the promised January release and promises to let it loose on March 16th. In Japan. As for the rest of the world, all that Square Enix provides for now is patience.
Damm
10 char

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh. Wonder if this means they're just gonna make it a PS3 game in the end.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The producer of FFXII quit/was fired/stepped down awhile ago. Pretty bad indicator, if you ask me.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3142452

The legendary square composer Uematsu quit awhile ago, too. Square has completely lost their edge. The last decent games they made were FF7/Tactics.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still waiting for Dirge of Cerebrus and Advent Children with an open mind. But after the complete and total horsecrap that was FF8, FF9, FF10 and especially FF10-2, as well as the mediocrity of FF11, I won't be playing FF12 unless it's hailed as an utter masterpiece.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfffft, i loved VIII and X, but have yet to complete VII (im working on it)
i hope they team up with Game Arts and Ubisoft again to do a remake of Grandia >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked IX because Zidane was basically a Saiyan o_o

The legendary square composer Uematsu quit awhile ago, too. Square has completely lost their edge.
That's a real loss, he made the best game music i've ever heard. In fact he features on all the OST's I own.

So if Japan gets FFVII:AC on September the 8th where does that leave us? Also, what source did you get that info from.

Best answers
I liked all Final Fantasys exept FF11 (Crappy MMO, Quit in one week). Ofcourse IMO Final Fantasy 7 is the best Console RPG ever created with Crono Trigger and Suikoden 2 coming close. So i cant wait for the FF7 Movie..But still.. Better late than never i guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what they need to do is make a FINAL Final Fantasy and focus more on a better RPG series....like Star Ocean.

Best answers
I figure around Final Fantasy L they'll be done.. If not, then Final Fantasy C 0_0

But yeah, they COULD go back and work on previous games, but why ruin THOSE series?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just want another Star Ocean \o/
FF12 dosent look that bad though. Its just taking awhile >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the japanese movie will be released on 8th september, and 14 september on UMD, but...thats japanese, and japanese movies cant be played on USA psp's :p but they can be played on european psp's (same regional code or something) so i guess the europeans might be able to see it before americans!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah. Star Ocean is the superior series anyway...always has been since SO2 (best RPG in the history of mankind....and anyone who disagrees is a communist O.O)...so no more FF! MORE SO! :yes:

DMW

Best answers
eh final fantasy was draged out to much,there milking it for all they can.And ppl are buying it.I was dont with Final Fantasy when X came out.I play kindom hearts now and logan i guess im a comunist cuz i beileve that KH is the best rpg out there.Well i havnt played so always wanted to but have no money to buy it.But i think i would like kh more anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom