Final Fantasy VII and VIII and X and tatics stuff

Best answers
ok, just post what u think is weird/strange/funny in either FFVII or VIII or X or Tactics...

for VIII

Is it just me or does squall look a LOT like Tom Cruise?
doesn't Cid look a lot like Robin Williams?
IMO, the plot line in VIII is really off...didnt make reall sense until later in the game.
Also, i didnt like the remodeling thing for VIII coz it takes a lot of time and killing....(monsters get harder if squall/his team is leveled up really high)

For VII

Best game in the history of the world...'nuff said (still having fantasies about tifa x aeris x cloud-do YOU? coz i know u do!!)

For X

Lulu is hot, man!!!
the Summoning monsters and having CONTROL over them helped....i gave that a 2.5/5 stars.....since they can't use abilities like VIII (example: Doom, Mad Rush, etc.)
this game was definately trying to copy Final Fantasy VII
i'll show u why...

Cloud=kinda wimpy at first and kinda confused (hm..sound familiar?)
Cloud=Tidus
Tifa=black hair, attitude, etc.
Tifa=Lulu
Vincent=Kimahari...take a rough guess
Cid and Barret=Cid and Wakka....man...they speak the same language...
Nanaki=kimahari
Yuffie=Rikku.....their basically like twins...(both thieves AND super sonic hyper attitude and they are pretty young and HOT!)
SEPHIROTH=Jecht and Sin.....if you think about it...jecht is like the physical manifestation of sephiroth as well as his attitude.....but SIN is Sephy's corrupt desire to play god)
biggs and wedge=biggs and wedge.....useles, but still our beloved NPC's
Aeris/Aerith=Yuna...duh....look at their personalities to the main Spikey-assed character and the white magics!!
Zack=Zanarkand's Tidus(the one b4 he got zapped into Spira)...misguided.....and HELLA arrogant!
Tactics

Ramza's hair=cloud's hair
i hope u know, Tactics, IMO, is like the brother of VIII, since you can get sephiroth, aeris, tifa, and cloud in Tactics...
for me, the whole zodiac system was kinda awkward when fused into the LION WARS...and the monsters are pretty hard, coz they focuz on your player level (i have to confess...i got killed and murdered by a gang mafia of chocobos)
also, one MAJOR flaw in the game was the idea of NOT incorporating mini-games and FMV sequences into it....(well, like the FMV's were pretty crappy...)

now share your opinions! please, no flaming other people's ideas...as they are...IDEAS AND OPINIONS!!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... Where you compare the characters... you can do that for EVERY ff game ever made. they are basicly the same character over and over.

Best answers
Hsu said:
... Where you compare the characters... you can do that for EVERY ff game ever made. they are basicly the same character over and over.

hm...i cant really see that for final fantasy viii tho coz squall is just VERY rebelious and full of himself till he met up with rinoa....(im in Galbadia Garden right now and going against Seifer and Edea for the 2nd time)

anyways....Hsu, im just saying that you cant really say that for every FF game ever made....look at final fantasy X-2 for example....

man...is it just me or are FF games getting made poorer and poorerer?

i mean, final fantasy x-2, you are a friggin SINGER!!!! although im up for new things...such as using ONLY girls and the 'transform' abilities in ffx-2.............

Oh, yeah...

FF x-2

y are all the main charcs so hot? =^-^=
doesn't the transform thing (from yuna as a gunslinger to a white mage, etc.) remind you of Legend of Dragoon?

IMO, this transform thing is a VERY good idea for future FF's...

imagine...Cloud Strife transforming into a Dragoon(lancer) infused with a Sword and Master swordsman abilities plus Samurai/Ninja abilities plus his Limit Breaks.....Damn....thats cool...and then you would have Squall as a Chaos Knight infused Dark Mage with his Rezokuken....DAMN!

imagine that....Squaresoft making a game where ff 7 and 8 and whatnot collide to fight off all the bosses from the games....and you have Sephiroth as one of your charcs (the 'good' sephy) vs the 'corrupted' sephy...damn...and then Sephiroth can turn into an Angel Knight (wings and all) and have samurai/ninja abilities plus his limit...a combination of Cloud's Cherry Blossom-infused Omni-slash and Squall's Rezokuken-Lionheart.....damn.....a limit that can do like 100 blows.............................damn........that......is.....cool......

well, what do u think about this idea ppls?

Best answers
Hrm... I could write a huge essay on the final fantasy series lol.
I think Final fantasy Tactics was the best final fantasy created. The detail and depth to the story was great. I also greatly enjoyed the job system they had and the secret characters. I agree I wish they have more mini quests. FMV's arent a big deal to me, they are just eye candy to me. Plot, character development, replay value are the most important things to me when I play an rpg. I'm still not sure what your talking about when you say you can get tifa, sephiroth , and aeris in the game. I've never heard of that and ive looked through plenty of faqs.

Final Fantasy 7 was my second favourite. Again, great character development with the main characters, not much so with the 'secret characters(yuffie and vincent)', but still good. I enjoyed the plot development, especially when they kill off Aeris. The side quests and mini games were very entertaining and took up alot of my game play time which makes them good.

Final Fantasy 8 was ok. The character and plot didn't have much substance to them. There wasnt much history or character development. Also the 'card game' was extremely annoying. It seemed to work at random sometimes. The final boss was way too easy to defeat. The game as a whole was ok but it had no replay value like ff7 and fft did.

offtopic
blackvashangel did you get my pm ?

Best answers
8bit-Fighter said:
Hrm... I could write a huge essay on the final fantasy series lol.
I think Final fantasy Tactics was the best final fantasy created. The detail and depth to the story was great. I also greatly enjoyed the job system they had and the secret characters. I agree I wish they have more mini quests. FMV's arent a big deal to me, they are just eye candy to me. Plot, character development, replay value are the most important things to me when I play an rpg. I'm still not sure what your talking about when you say you can get tifa, sephiroth , and aeris in the game. I've never heard of that and ive looked through plenty of faqs.

Final Fantasy 7 was my second favourite. Again, great character development with the main characters, not much so with the 'secret characters(yuffie and vincent)', but still good. I enjoyed the plot development, especially when they kill off Aeris. The side quests and mini games were very entertaining and took up alot of my game play time which makes them good.

Final Fantasy 8 was ok. The character and plot didn't have much substance to them. There wasnt much history or character development. Also the 'card game' was extremely annoying. It seemed to work at random sometimes. The final boss was way too easy to defeat. The game as a whole was ok but it had no replay value like ff7 and fft did.

offtopic
blackvashangel did you get my pm ?

weird...haven't gotten the PM yet, but u can email me at [email protected] ........and dont let me catch you sending a virus at my comp or you'll be VERY sorry....just a warning =^-^=

anyways, if u are wondering on how to get Tifa and Aeris and Sephiroth...here are the ways that my friend has proved to me how to work

to get Sephy (2 ways but i forgotten one...sorry....ill update as soon as i can):

1.) the only way i remember is to make Ramza 150 years old and then he will become sephy....equip him with a murasame/murasama (forgot which) and it will be upgraded when Ramza becomes Sephiroth

2.) you can either have Tifa or Aerith/Aeris
My friend has gotten both, but not having them both in the same game...you can only have one per game....i think, i'll clearify this after i talk to him a bit....

2.5) to get tifa, it is COMPLETELY RANDOM!!!!!! as with Aerith too.
from what i can remember (it was around 5 months back when i was really into Tactics and bugging my friend about cheats to the game....yeah....so what....i got masacred by CHOCOBOs!!!) and he said that when cloud meets tifa (u must have cloud at the time) they will say something like this

Tifa: forgot what she said but something dealing with the meeting up with Cloud again.
Cloud then goes: ...(dot dot dot)...(dotdotdot)...
Tifa then looks at cloud staring at her breasts and SMACKS cloud....
then she joins your team.

Tifa's stats are that she is a Master Monk and have ENORMOUS physical dmg. plus, she gets some of her limits from FF7 i think...

for aerith...its random like tifa, but she can use holy and whatnot

as for Sephiroth (forgot if it was the one u turn Ramza INTO, OR the one that you get into your team), he can turn into Bizzaro Sephiroth and deal MaJoR PhAt DaMaGe to enemies, plus, Jenova would show up and fight with sephy (one of his abilities i think) and he gets this ultra cool attack that when he dies, the panels around him would sustain

MAJOR MAJOR DAMAGE!!!!!

i'll tell u guys if i find anything new, like Genji equipment, etc. etc., final fantasy vii, viii, x, etc., etc.

remember to email me 8-bit fighter!

Best answers
crap...now I gotta see this for myself....
*picks up final fantasy tactics and pops it into his ps2*
..its only 3am ill play for a couple hours :D

Retired
Best answers
the basic for final fantasy games are always the same, its always a main character (squall, cloud, tidus) who is confused because he wants to learn whats goin on. there are the girls which the main characters end up with, like rinoa etc.

basically all characters consist from a model that the creaters have in mind.

Best answers
Judge said:
the basic for final fantasy games are always the same, its always a main character (squall, cloud, tidus) who is confused because he wants to learn whats goin on. there are the girls which the main characters end up with, like rinoa etc.

basically all characters consist from a model that the creaters have in mind.
i gotta think about that...hm....i guess....that every ff main charc is always confused about the world around him and then being swallowed up by Weapons Of Mass Destruction (inside joke)

anyways....8-bit fighter my pm box is now cleared so you can now PM me and stuff....

and just a reminder...TIFA AND AERIS ARE VERY random!!!

but the Sephiroth thing to make Ramza Sephy is just to make him 150 yrs old holding a MASAMUNE OR MURASAME b4 he turns 150 yrs old. Just save b4 he turns into sephy and try these 2 swords first!!!! REMEMBER, DO NOT HAVE SEPHY USE the ability 2-Sword!!!!! coz it might mess him up or something...i dont know...but try it anyways! =^-^=
he might become a sephy with 2 upgraded Masamunes(or murasames) and dealing MaSsIvE DaMaGe to your enemies....DAMMIT....i hate those stupid chocobos that massacred me!! >.<

heyheyhey Judge, so your saying that the girls in ff x-2 are going to become lesbos?! Roflmao! i know, i know, its just a JOKE ok? but who's gonna hook up with Rikku Pain And Yuna(most likely Tidus[stupid wimp]though)....
sorry, i dont own ff x-2 coz im waiting for the Final Fantasy Online game (ff xi? ffxii?)

so on with the topic, what are your strange and funny encounters is these games?

Best answers
Tactics was farby the best Final Fantasy.

Best answers
The best Final Fantasy is definatly Final Fantasy 1.

But most of you probly havent played it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have, and it scared me. :p
Best FF games IMO are II and III (or IV and VI in the Japanese series)

Best answers
DragonDude said:
I have, and it scared me. :p
Best FF games IMO are II and III (or IV and VI in the Japanese series)

Was that a good scare or bad scare? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan's FF Opinion(s):

Final Fantasy 3/6 > Final Fantasy 8 > Final Fantasy 7 > Final Fantasy T > Final Fantasy 2 (US) > Final Fantasy 9 > Final Fantasy 10 | And ALL Final Fantasies are 100000x better than MYSTIC QUEST

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I remember playing Mystic Quest, I think I still have it.
That game was bad.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
lol, I remember playing Mystic Quest, I think I still have it.
That game was bad.
That game wasn't just bad, it was awful....it made me wanna cry for how bad it sucked <_>

(EDIT) How exactly do you age ramza in FFT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u canno get sephiroth, or tifa in tactics. u can get cloud as a playable character and can see aerith but thats all. ramzas hair is nothin like clouds. and how dare you even compare FFT to FF8 that is like sacralidge.

and there were semi mini gams such as the whole adventure quests to obtain dscover new lands. u have to remember FFt was not a typical rpg it was a tactical rpg, like a chess game with more advanced rules. this is what seperated it from the normal rpgs. FFT had no flaws in my eyes. the game was not meant to be another FF7 it was meant to be something different something challenging. i own FFT and i still play it to this day. infact i usually get my characters to have mastered atleast 3 classes before even getting through the flash back.

FFT had its own unique feel aswell as one of the best FF stories ever created. the simple fact that it combined a midevil look with a future that has already been dead and forgotten is no way original but it did add something to the game.

as for how u said u got tifa which i highly doubt there is no such faq or even remote hint that u can even obtain tifa. and aerith is not random u have to see aerith to even get cloud and the fact that he rescues her from bandits proves its not random. i think your friend is full of it to be quite honest.

btw if u can provide a screenshot or a picture with your claims that u can get tifa and sephiroth i will shut up but until then you are just spreading rumors about FFT

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My personal favorite was FFV. FFVI was good to. I never got much play time with Final Fantasy Tactics.

Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
u canno get sephiroth, or tifa in tactics. u can get cloud as a playable character and can see aerith but thats all. ramzas hair is nothin like clouds. and how dare you even compare FFT to FF8 that is like sacralidge.

and there were semi mini gams such as the whole adventure quests to obtain dscover new lands. u have to remember FFt was not a typical rpg it was a tactical rpg, like a chess game with more advanced rules. this is what seperated it from the normal rpgs. FFT had no flaws in my eyes. the game was not meant to be another FF7 it was meant to be something different something challenging. i own FFT and i still play it to this day. infact i usually get my characters to have mastered atleast 3 classes before even getting through the flash back.

FFT had its own unique feel aswell as one of the best FF stories ever created. the simple fact that it combined a midevil look with a future that has already been dead and forgotten is no way original but it did add something to the game.

as for how u said u got tifa which i highly doubt there is no such faq or even remote hint that u can even obtain tifa. and aerith is not random u have to see aerith to even get cloud and the fact that he rescues her from bandits proves its not random. i think your friend is full of it to be quite honest.

btw if u can provide a screenshot or a picture with your claims that u can get tifa and sephiroth i will shut up but until then you are just spreading rumors about FFT

dude...it IS random man! have you even TRIED getting Ramza to 150 yrs old to make him sephy? tifa and aeris DO show up i hope u know...and one other thing....its only an OPNION!!! personally FF7>ff8>fft>ffx>ffx-2
i can start to see what u mean by fft being a 'Tactical' game, but what i mean by mini-games is like something fun and stuff and NOT walking in between cities for a certain amount of days and having the risk to be M.A.S.A.C.R.E.D(sp?) by chocobos!!!!!
hey, anyways 1m4...what combo's (job combinations) did u put for ramza? and please, you CAN get sephiroth! and you CAN get tifa AND aeris!!! geez....its not like im some stupid newb that posts random rumors about these things!! i mean, i KNOW you can get sephiroth (read what i said in that post above about 150 yrs, and masamunes and murasames and stuff) but the Aeris and Tifa thing im not so sure about...since my friend says its a 1 in 160 (1/160 for those who cant read) chance to find them!!!!

for all i know, THERE WAS an FAQ at Gamefaqs.com that states
'to get sephiroth, make ramza 150 yrs old and he will have long white hair like sephy does and have the techniques. Although, doing this cheat will make this version of sephiroth weaker than the version that you can actually GET a sephiroth. '

trust me dude, i DID NOT believe this when the poster of this faq stated that. so as i do on my weekly routine to my friends house and i was all like 'dude, guess what i heard? i heard that you can get sephy as ramza and as a separate charc!' and he was all like, hm...ill try that!' and this went on a few days and concluded that you can get what i said above...althought i dont believe him coz i never seen his game

well, if it DOESN't work for you, then it doesn't! coz me and my friend and you might have diff. versions of the game! (ex.:bugged ones, glitchy ones, unperfect ones, japanese version, etc.) so dont come up to me and say that i'm lying or another........READ THE POST!!!!!

i specifically said 'just post what u think is weird/strange/funny in either FFVII or VIII or X or Tactics...' which means, I MIGHT/MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT (i dont have a gameshark coz im broke T~T) and you guys MIGHT/MIGHT NOT, too!!!!!

ok, that was just INFO that you might wanna know b4 you post and stuff....on with the topic:

'how did barret get that gun-arm on?!? i mean....where would he put his ammunition?'

-=[edit]=-
1m4 how do u post a screenshot? :p i dunno how to post these things, sorry bro....but u can believe me or just throw me into the back of your mind, but my friend HAS been able to do so...too bad i deleted that game coz i started ff8 and then i had no more memory left and i got SOOOO frustrated at being masacred by chocobos....im with you 1m4 coz he never showed my the game!

also, one more thing, as i said, 'just post what u think is weird/strange/funny in either FFVII or VIII or X or Tactics...' and thats exactly what i posted under the STRANGE category for these nifty ecounters that he had!!!! please, dont post saying im spreading rumors or anything, but this is SOMETHING STRANGE!!!!!!!!!! so i posted it!

Best answers
BlackVashAngel said:
dude...it IS random man! have you even TRIED getting Ramza to 150 yrs old to make him sephy? tifa and aeris DO show up i hope u know...and one other thing....its only an OPNION!!! personally FF7>ff8>fft>ffx>ffx-2
i can start to see what u mean by fft being a 'Tactical' game, but what i mean by mini-games is like something fun and stuff and NOT walking in between cities for a certain amount of days and having the risk to be M.A.S.A.C.R.E.D(sp?) by chocobos!!!!!
hey, anyways 1m4...what combo's (job combinations) did u put for ramza? and please, you CAN get sephiroth! and you CAN get tifa AND aeris!!! geez....its not like im some stupid newb that posts random rumors about these things!! i mean, i KNOW you can get sephiroth (read what i said in that post above about 150 yrs, and masamunes and murasames and stuff) but the Aeris and Tifa thing im not so sure about...since my friend says its a 1 in 160 (1/160 for those who cant read) chance to find them!!!!

for all i know, THERE WAS an FAQ at Gamefaqs.com that states
'to get sephiroth, make ramza 150 yrs old and he will have long white hair like sephy does and have the techniques. Although, doing this cheat will make this version of sephiroth weaker than the version that you can actually GET a sephiroth. '

trust me dude, i DID NOT believe this when the poster of this faq stated that. so as i do on my weekly routine to my friends house and i was all like 'dude, guess what i heard? i heard that you can get sephy as ramza and as a separate charc!' and he was all like, hm...ill try that!' and this went on a few days and concluded that you can get what i said above...althought i dont believe him coz i never seen his game

well, if it DOESN't work for you, then it doesn't! coz me and my friend and you might have diff. versions of the game! (ex.:bugged ones, glitchy ones, unperfect ones, japanese version, etc.) so dont come up to me and say that i'm lying or another........READ THE POST!!!!!

i specifically said 'just post what u think is weird/strange/funny in either FFVII or VIII or X or Tactics...' which means, I MIGHT/MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT (i dont have a gameshark coz im broke T~T) and you guys MIGHT/MIGHT NOT, too!!!!!

ok, that was just INFO that you might wanna know b4 you post and stuff....on with the topic:

'how did barret get that gun-arm on?!? i mean....where would he put his ammunition?'

-=[edit]=-
1m4 how do u post a screenshot? :p i dunno how to post these things, sorry bro....but u can believe me or just throw me into the back of your mind, but my friend HAS been able to do so...too bad i deleted that game coz i started ff8 and then i had no more memory left and i got SOOOO frustrated at being masacred by chocobos....im with you 1m4 coz he never showed my the game!

also, one more thing, as i said, 'just post what u think is weird/strange/funny in either FFVII or VIII or X or Tactics...' and thats exactly what i posted under the STRANGE category for these nifty ecounters that he had!!!! please, dont post saying im spreading rumors or anything, but this is SOMETHING STRANGE!!!!!!!!!! so i posted it!

I dont believe you either....

but Sephiroth sucks.

Ramza > Sephiroth

<3

Best answers
Ryuma said:
I dont believe you either....

but Sephiroth sucks.

Ramza > Sephiroth

<3
as i said, it's just something i felt (keyword) Strange that my friend said that could work!!ok?? its not like i feel that it is something that CAN work, im just saying wut my friend said....and plz, ppl, stay on TOPIC~!

sephiroth owns (not in FFT coz i never tried that cheat coz my friend keeps on babbling so i ASSUME it works) all!!!!!!!

TIfa and Aeris>Cloud and Sephiroth>Ramza and Delita

sorry, but im just REALLY sick of ramza being killed by chocobos!!!

for instance, i started playing FFT right after i made my last post and then i went into the second forest on the right side of Dorter Trade City or w.e, and this Red chocobo was like ADDICTED to me!!! why you ask? CAUSE HE KEPT ON @#()$*@)(#*$()@&#$%*!(_#*(!)(molesting(@#&$*(@&)!(*#&$me with Choco Meteor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

................................OK, TOPIC.....................................
what is the BEST combo for Ramza?

i have ramza as a:

Primary=Ninja
Secondary=Monk
Blade Grasp
2 Hands
Teleport-but i moved to move+1 (which one's better? move+1 or teleport???)

tell me what you think, and what i should put Ramza as...
right now my ramza does 100-220 dmg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom