Final Fantasy New 7 out of 10

Best answers
I think that in a dream match between auron and Sephiroth it is a very hard decsion Auron is dead and cant die but sephiroth is routhless and gives no mercy. But id ive to call it a draw because its such a hard decsion.

Best answers
Definatly Sephiroth. Auron is cool but Sephiroth owns everyone. Especially Trunks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sepheroth, no contest. Not only does he have more than 1 form, but he is aslo one of the strongest characters in the Final Fantasy Universe. That Masamune of his will rip through anything and everything.

Btw, dont consider any Final Fantasy made by Square-Enix a real final fantasy game. All the new ones are garbage now. They lack good storylines, gameplay is mediocre and there is little to no character development. Square-Enix is trying to milk FF for all its worth. Its just not right.

Now, if you were to pair these two up: Id vs. Sepheroth, then we would have a real fight here (Id is a character from Xenogears, also made by Square).

Best answers
Umm Sephiroth and Cloud own all, I thought everone knew that?

EDIT:

Zeonix said:
They lack good storylines, gameplay is mediocre and there is little to no character development. Square-Enix is trying to milk FF for all its worth. Its just not right.
Bless your soul.

Best answers
Indeed, Final Fantasy X broke every single FF law imaginable (pass 9999 HP, pass 9999 dmg, etc.)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be happy if I never saw another one of these "What if" Final Fantasy threads again. Ever.

But, just so I have a legitimate reason to post, I vote for Sephiroth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...... This thread is a joke, right? Of course Sephiroth. The hell were you thinking man, c'mon let's think before we create threads. :p JK

But yea... Sephiroth > Auron and his mamma

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wont vote because this would never happen.

Ok so I voted Sephiroth. :x

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't there a thread like this not long ago?

Best answers
The only FF game ive played was 9 or 8, and this was a while ago so I cant remember anything, except the main character was blonde and there was a little black mage :] but the guy said Auron is dead and cant die, so how could Sephiroth win??

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sepheroth has 3 forms and he apparently came back to life after being killed by Cloud (hence Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children). Besides that, Sepheroth is just....cool.....you have to see him in action to understand.

Best answers
I vote for Shadow From FF3! he would tear them all apart with that dog of his.

Best answers
You Know What Now that I thinkabout it Auron would get wasted man that was a big overkill for seph what do you say well i guess im only left with a few options and stopping my polls isn't one of them i like seeing others inputs into a situation so how bout someone give me an Poll idea for 8 out of 10.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does 10 always have to be in the poll? Quite frankly, 10 sucked. If it wasnt for the graphics and the voice support, everyone would realize that. The characters in 8 werent really that strong if i remember correctly.Squall was a sissy (and is also titus with new hair...), quisitis = weak, rinoa = weak, zell = waka. The best character in the game (imo of course) was Omega Weapon.
Make ff6 and another ff(not x or x-2) poll. Final Fantasy 6 characters were good and the story line was damn good too.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Make ff6 and another ff(not x or x-2) poll. Final Fantasy 6 characters were good and the story line was damn good too.
/nods

yeah make something dealing with FF6 or earlier titles.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not bump old threads.

Threads die for a reason. Let the dead rest in piece

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom