Final Fantasy Help #2

Best answers
Hey its me again i have another small question i have all the necessary requirements for the lion heart on disc one except for the dragon Fang and i was wondering if there is anyway of getting a dragon fang on the first disc so if there is tell me if not tell me the earliest time i can get one all right.

Best answers
Hmm... If my memory serves me correctly you can get Dragon Fangs from a few monsters, all of which I believe you do not encounter until you attain the Garden's mobility feature. Easiest way to get one is on the Island Closest to Hell once Balamb becomes mobile.

Best answers
Balamb Garden is not mobile untill disk 2.

Lionheart on Disk 1 :
For Dragon Fangs, get to L20-30 and fight in the Training Center in Balamb Garden. The T-Rexaurs can drop 6 Dragon Fangs after battle at this level.

The Adamantines can either be refined from the cards dropped after the Brotehrs battle; or you can just level up to L30+ and fight the Adamantoises on the beach near Dollet, which you can get to before going to Galbadia Garden for the first time.

You can get the Pulse Ammo by either getting 20 Elnoyle cards and refine them into Energy Crystals for 10 Pulse Ammo each; or fight Elastoids (again L30+) in the second Laguna sequence to get Laser Cannons which refine into 5 Pulkse Ammo each (you get the most Elastoids in the screen with steps just past the detonator).

Credits to Meltigemini

Retired
Best answers
I'm wondering though, how can you get the lionheart on disc 1? you can only get new weapons from magazines, and the lionheart magazine is one you cant get on disc 1. but what Shuyin said, you can get those items that way, but for what purpose really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom