• Final Fantasy Tatics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
6!

I loved 6 so much, Kefka was perhaps the most cynical and evil villain in any game ever, he just wanted to see pain and suffering, Sephiroth wanted the power of a God, but Kefka, just wanted to see the planet slowly die and to torture any souls of opposition, or souls of innocence.

8 was great, I really liked Squall, and the story was awesome, it was very appealing to me.

7 was pretty sweet, I liked it alot, and I agree with nuttzy, not enough development between cloud and aerith to bat an eyelash when sephiroth molested her stomach with his sword.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kefka = maniac :p

and yeah, i love him as a character ^_^

the thing about Aeris/Cloud, is that they werent supposed to love each other. it was just another part of Zack shining through in cloud that Aeris liked. and also, if they really wanted people to see "omg cloud loves aeris", then they wouldnt have made him try to kill her several times :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
loved flying the ragnarok ship, so VIII gets my vote. If not VIII, it would have been X for its visuals and storyline.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrono Trigger is the best Final Fantasy.

....VII is a close second.

Best answers
Ness said:
loved flying the ragnarok ship, so VIII gets my vote. If not VIII, it would have been X for its visuals and storyline.
I have to agree with you there, even thought I found FFX utterly **** because the way it was made. First Final Fantasy with voices and so on, also with high quality 3d graphics, wasen't too suitable. But in general, the story is god damn good if you think about it :). At least very original.

As for the best FF game, its' FFVII, period.
FFVI is also rather astonishing--- Ultros <3<3.
FFVIII is also rather interesting, and a nice game. Loved the way it ended, and the final fight. Very much hate the ultimate weapons fights, since I never made it. FFVII is the only FF game where I defeated all ultimate weapons.

Thinking about doing FFVII over again, so that I can do the Ultimate Weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom