• Final Fantasy XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronles

• Final Fantasy Tatics

• Total voters
Best answers
im board again and im going to take my bordom out of these forums by asking weird question of what is your fav FF game im gonna make a poll from 6 to 11 plus tatics and FFCC, im not including 1-5 come on guys lets face it they were poo =P

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final fantasy 2(4) pwnzored the hell out of all of those but ff8,

my vote goes to ff8, some people liked it, some people didnt but overall the game provided ME with a more immersive, realistic storyline than any of the others. you really got to KNOW the characters in the game. besides that i loved the junction system,

final fantasy 3(6) comes in at a close second, its storyline is genius and kefka is just frickin evil

final fantasy 5 comes in third, it had a fairly decent storyline and it introduced the job system to the final fantasy series, i had alot of fun with the game
final fantasy 7 comes in fourth, its storyline probabaly wouldve worked if it had been better portrayed, tbh i didnt even feel the slightest bit sad when aeris died >_>. they never really made the connection between her and cloud strong enough to make you think he even cared about her,

its a tie between final fantasy x and x-2 for fifth, both had their ups and downs. ffx had a traditional battle system, but had the better storyline, but ffx-2 had a challenging real time genereally more fun battle system, (go fight that boss underneath bevelle if you think the game is too easy ^^)

then theres final fantasy 9, though i loved the ending when zidane popped in and garnet ran down to hug him (thinking he was dead) the rest of the game doesnt really match up, (that and my ps2 keeps freezing in that first forest >_>)

the below i dont even think were worth mentioning, but i did so anyways =P

crsytal chronicles shouldve never been initiated,

ff tactics for the most part isnt even a final fantasy game but i do love the soundtrack of the game, (play the psx version and not the gba version so you dont think im crazy)

final fantasy legends and mystic quest, the little spinoffs that tried,.... and sucked

Best answers
i have to say ff8 was the best ff game i played some reason i just got into the story got into the game and felt like i got to know the chars, ff7 does have a good story line, charc ect but some reason the game doesnt feel right in some places, ff9 i h8ed the ending to that game that was a big ass dissapointment to me :S, ff10 on the otherhand i love that game some reason its very very close to ff8 on my list the story is great the chars are projected well, x2 yep thats fun ^_^ but FFCC on GC ment to be a mutiplayer based game thats where its ment to live up to the ff name but i dont know only play it single player cuz i dont own 2 GBA or GBSP, FF tatics i h8 that game for some reason to me it just sucks =S

Best answers
FF7 ftw! I used to have FF8 demo and I played FFX for like half an hour but the cut scenes are so long I had hardly anytime to play it. I borrowed FF7 from my bro's friend and got to the second disk but at the end of the first disk it froze... it was broken or somehting. It was fun though.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
FF9 was my personal favorite. FF5 comes in a close second cause of the Job system. Im in the middle of playing FF6 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote went STRAIGHT to final fantasy 7

Awesome storyline, good characters, best plot EVER (I almost tears a part :'()

All in all, FF7 > all. Next comes FF2(4), hence the name, Kaination

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF3/6 for me. You can't beat a castle that can burrow underground and pop up on the other side of the world. D;

FF2/4 and FF7 would be close seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably X-2. Came close to beating it, and there was something about that Rikku girl that made me want to play it...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to think that FF6 was best, followed by 7, followed by Tactics.

However, after replaying them all again in the past two months, I'd have to say without a doubt that 7 is the best, followed by Tactics, followed by 6.

The others, while decent games, don't even come close to comparing to these three.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definatly 6 & 8 are my favorites and as my third favorite; 7.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
6 and 7 are my favorite.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Crystal Chronicles, and I like Tactics Advanced.

Best answers
6, tactics, 7 in that order. i personally think 8 was trash, but to each their own i guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF7 Rocked for me, simply because its storyline and characters totally owned. Barrett blasting the crappo out of things never tired \o/

FF8 is easly a second for me, storyline was good, gfx were good, GF's were fun to collect and the garden battle pwned, but it hits second since i hated that emo bastard squall i was forced to use through the game ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FFVII, FFVIII, FFVI \o/

7 has been my favorite since i played it, i just cant find a better game.

8, ive liked for a long time, and it continues to grow on me.

6 was cool because no character is really more important than the others, so it gave a chance to explore the story from a complete 3rd person standpoint, rather than just the lead characters.

Best answers
FVII is the best in my opinion. I found the setting great, and quite immersive, the characters were well written and the story was intriguing. The game also has a very dark and gritty feel to it which I love.
Second I would say FFIX. I know a lot of people don't like it that much, but again, I thought the characters and world were great. The story wasn't as good as the other games, but was interesting all the same. I also liked it's more light hearted take on everything, quite a refreshing change from most games.

Best answers
This poll is the most predictable poll that could be ever created! FFX is better but ff7 will always win in such polls. It recently had a movie made of it so it gets a even bigger boost. I havent beat ff7 yet not because I can't, it's because it's just so boring reading and reading and reading etc. FFX had voice acting and was the first Final Fantasy I ever got into. I never liked final fantasy until I tried FFX. It had such a good story and It kept me entertained. Going back to FF7 is like playing Prince of persia for the Snes after playing Prince of Persia for Ps2, it's too old to catch my interest. Sure, I got into the story a bit, 20 hours worth, I already knew what happens to everyone because of the overwhelming ammount of spoliers on the internet. So it didnt really grasp my attention. FFX is the dominant player on the court. Everyone likes ff7 more because it's most likely it's either their first time playing Final Fantasy or the new addition to 3d custscenes.

Best answers
While i agree that FF7 is often over rated it was still a pretty awesome game. For FFX, honestly i would much RATHER it have been text onmly, because every time half the characters talked it made me want to gauge out me eardrum(ESPECIALLY tidus who talked ALL THE TIME). I didn't like a lot of the characters, seymoure, tidus, and wakka all bugged the crap out of me. My main problem though with FFX is i rented it, beat it and unlocked a large amount of the extra content.

Anyway most of my favourite games are for the SNES, and i played many final fantasies and rpg's in general before i played ff7 and i still think its a far better game than FFX.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rebornMCW said:
This poll is the most predictable poll that could be ever created! FFX is better but ff7 will always win in such polls. It recently had a movie made of it so it gets a even bigger boost. I havent beat ff7 yet not because I can't, it's because it's just so boring reading and reading and reading etc. FFX had voice acting and was the first Final Fantasy I ever got into. I never liked final fantasy until I tried FFX. It had such a good story and It kept me entertained. Going back to FF7 is like playing Prince of persia for the Snes after playing Prince of Persia for Ps2, it's too old to catch my interest. Sure, I got into the story a bit, 20 hours worth, I already knew what happens to everyone because of the overwhelming ammount of spoliers on the internet. So it didnt really grasp my attention. FFX is the dominant player on the court. Everyone likes ff7 more because it's most likely it's either their first time playing Final Fantasy or the new addition to 3d custscenes.

just wanted to say, half the reason text RPG's are/were so popular, is because you can give the characters whatever voice you want, instead of having to put up with tidus whining, yuna being such a prudish wuss, kimahri's bad english, a person who speaks a foreign language that has no actual accent etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom