Final Fantasy: Advent Children. release o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in 6 days, advent children is set for a worldwide release!!!

who's excited?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh. They took too long on it, I'm all hyped-out. =/ I want to see it, but not as much as I used to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same, I was hyped when I saw the first teaser and trailer. I still want to see it, but I am no longer 'hyped'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok then, heres something to rehype yourself with then:

sephiroth is not a flashback, he is a major part of the movie.
the followup game, features 1 less major character than the movie, and i do mean MAJOR.
i have more, but im trying not to spoil XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even hearing that Sephiroth plays a major role in the movie isnt enough to get me excited again. They took too long to release the movie. I also can no longer relate to any character other than RedXIII since everyone besides Barret has become Japanese. I miss sprites....

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Finally. I feel like ive been waiting forever. This thing better kick my ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Even hearing that Sepheroth plays a major role in the movie isnt enough to get me excited again. They took too long to release the movie. I also can no longer relate to any character other than RedXIII since everyone besides Barret has become Japanese. I miss sprites....
uhhh ff7 wasnt a sprite game f00l XD and barrat has in no way become japanese. nor has cid.

but theres some awfully cool trailers from the last tokyo festival, if you can find them. also, it premiers tomorrow night for special people in some japanese theaters.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
W/e about the sprites. I like the ff7 models more than most of the newer models.

I never said Barret looked japanese. I've never seen Cid in the movie, so I didnt mention him.

I've seen a few of the trailers, and Im still waiting to be impressed. When I see Cloud and Sepheroth flying around ala Matrix Revolutions/DBZ while fighting with swords, Ill appreciate the film (WHY TF WOULD THEY FLY?!?! Cause they were able to in the game).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh, i think your confusing characters. the only person you see cloud fighting in the official trailers, is Kadaj, NOT sephiroth.

cloud does a rather impressive jump to fight bahamut, almost looks like he was flying.

if youw watch THIS

you can see a lot more action than the previous ones. even tifa kicking some serious ass.

plus, reno and rude getting blown up by bahamut, while cid, red, barret, yuffie, and vincent take on the big dragon god king \o/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. Dude, read my posts more carefully. I said WHEN I see Cloud and Sephiroth fighting, Ill be impressed. I didnt say I saw them fight. If they dont fight at all in the movie, theres really no point in anyone watching it.

Ok, I just saw the trailer you linked me to, and at the very end, they show Sephiroth. It didnt look like a flashback, so Im assuming he and Cloud duel...with the heart of the cards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ive already seen the tokyo film fest trailer, and they do fight so hard and fast, that its breathtaking. makes neo and smith look like two snails fighting over a crumb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neo and smith sucked anyway. christian bale in equilibrium blows anything the matrix had completely out of the water in terms of fight scenes

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
neo and smith sucked anyway. christian bale in equilibrium blows anything the matrix had completely out of the water in terms of fight scenes
I don't know if I'd go that far, but Equillibrium was a freaking awesome movie.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The gunkata sequences were ok. Matrix fight scenes > Gunkata.

Best answers
*cough*topic*cough*

Anyway, I'm definatly pumped for this movie. Even though a lot of my hype did dissappear, I'm still excited for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
ok then, heres something to rehype yourself with then:

sephiroth is not a flashback, he is a major part of the movie.
the followup game, features 1 less major character than the movie, and i do mean MAJOR.
i have more, but im trying not to spoil XD
Oh...wow, yeah still not 're-hyped'

I never heard this "flashback" rumor, I always thought/knew he would be a major part since, ya know, he is in 85% of every trailer.

Best answers
Being released in 6 days? How did I miss this :shocked:
I've not been following it for a while, but don't tell me they're still planning on releasing it for the PSP first ;(

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DOn't wanna read spoilers so I won't read the thread. Anyway, I'm just as hyped as the day I heard about it. Why? The story could be absolute ass and I'd still be thrilled just by watching some really nice FF7 3d animation :p Especially Kadaj. He's just freaky looking.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
for gods sakes...

is it gonna be for DVD? or did i hear that it was for psp only, i dont remember

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god, I just pissed my pants :0.

Im definately getting it. I bet theres going to be some code to watch a pr0no of Tifa, or something. You never know, sickos these days.

Man, I've bene following this movie for 3 years now, waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, /loop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom