final fantasy 7

Best answers
whitch part/boss of ff7 the hardest +how many times have you completed it
lol i know ur gonna say o.m.g y u wasting ur life away but i have completed ff7
23 3/4 times 3/4=inside northen cave~(come on 24) but i ALWAYS have trouble fighting the moving wall at temple of the ancients

Best answers
Ya, the moving wall is quite dificult, but if u have bahamut and leviathan, it should not be so hard. And the hardest part of the game is when u only have to beat up ruby/emerald weapons. And i've finish this game at least 7 time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhh FF7 the greatest playstation game in history. I completed it a measly 2 times, but it was fun.

Hardest bosses for me were

-The wall thingy
-Blue scorpion (i didn't hardly train, and he kept killing me, so i went out a learnt fire2, lighting2 etc... and whooped him)
-That scientist guy who injected himself with the janova thingy bob cells

Best answers
blue scorpian thing-materia keeper i hab some trouble with that to

Best answers
Actually temple of the ancients isnt hard at all.
Since there are save points that heal you, you can get some friggin good exp in the room where sephiroth was , so you can take down the boss easier.

I would say Rapz in wutia is a tough boss. Why? because yuffie has stolen all your materia so you must relie on weapons and items.
Plus you dont get great exp for the monsters around.
Luckilly i had vincents limit break which done the trick well :]
Ive completed it a couple of times, but completing it isnt the hardest task, beating ruby and emerald is :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ruby and emerald being that Red monster in the desert and that green one under the sea?
Bleeding hell i stood no chance against them. A.)who are they b.) what do you get if you beat them?

Retired
Best answers
yeah the diamant weapon? (underwater thing) is ****ing hard :d never made that tbh, but it was optional so who cared. indeed final fantasy VII was very awesome.

Best answers
well it al depends on if you train or not, if you leave raps until disk3,its pretty simple, although emrald(underwater),and ruby(desert)weapon are hard no matter what level youre on it usaly depends on materia level and if youve got it all 23 and 3/4 time of competing the game i have nly managed to beat all of the weapons 5 or 6 times

-- <--im this close getting 24orth

Scruffie

S
The boss in the Ancients Temple was a breeze once I got Aeries' Final Limit Break.

Me? I never completed FF7. Whenever I got near the end, I just wasn't good enough, so I packed it in and started again. The game I'm in now I've been playing for 2 years (on and off) and I'm just outside Midgar (for the first time) with levels of 30 for all my characters. I haven't played it in a bit though, so I'm not sure of this... *mumbles something about materia and stumbles off to find his copy of FF7*

Best answers
both ruby and emerald weapon are possible to beat if u have to good materia combine with the good one. (a winner materia : phoenix+final attack). And if u want to beat ruby easily, just kill 2 of ur character before the fight, then, he wont suck ur character from the battle.

ps : a master summon, master magic and master command for each character would make the battle easier :smile:

Best answers
Final Fantasy 7 took the time-tested formula of hideous anime-inspired kindergarten graphics from Final Fantasy 6 and updated it to include freakish, big-headed, polygonal characters. Luckily they managed to leave unchanged the ridiculously long winded and poorly translated dialogue of all of the previous installments and possibly even top the amount of retarded Z-grade melodrama. Oh hey, what's this, another plot about technology versus magic and nature? WONDERFUL! Japan what WILL you think of next!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never had a problem w/ any boss in Final Fantasy VII. The only boss
IMO that put up a challenge was Hojo. I hate Status Ailments so much, I beat
him by luck, my Barret was put into Berserk and when Cloud and Vincent had
been killed Barret was about to die because of the poison status, and I had
to just sit back and wait till barret killed Hojo on his own, it was luck the first
time around :x

Anyway, aside from Hojo the only other two bosses that I cannot beat till this
day are Emerald and Ruby. I've tried everything, all my characters are at LvL 99
w/ maxed out stats and I still cant win :x

Best answers
You guys just need to look up the right materia combo's there is a certain couple combo's when used by cloud that make you near invinsible, plus if you have your other chars loaded with mimic while cloud has knights of the realm its spam with mimic and knights and anything goes bye bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom