final fantasy 7 help

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, just so you know i havent played this game in years and i just started it awhile again for the 4,789,232nd time but im at the point where im trying to defeat ultima weapon (the easiest weapon in the game) but i cant get him to go to cosmo canyon, nor can i even get past the second fight (he keeps just disappearing!?). i cant remember if there was something special you had to have or have defeated.

so can you help me out with this problem, the main problem is that he just keeps disappearing after the second fight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.gamefaqs.com

Ultimate Weapon, after you beat him, flies off. You'll need to chase him, then fight him again and again until you kill him. It's been a long time since I played too, so it might not be 100 percent correct, but that's why I posted that link.

Best answers
yeps that 100 percent correct, just keep following him around and fighting him depending on the damage ur dealing per hit counts on how many times u fight him i was hitting for about 9k damage so i killed him in 2 fights

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While chasing him, just bump into him a few times. But don't keep doing it over and over again. Just a few love nudges to let him know you mean business. He'll eventually fly over to the canyon on his on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to fight him about 5 times in total....

once over midgar, once over nibelheim, once in the mountain range near midgar, once near north corel, and then at the canyon i believe.

Best answers
i fought him 2 times, Knights of the round FTW, once over the waterfall then cosmo, but ya if u have KOTR then just use that in both fights ur pwn that bish

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to fight him about 5 times in total....

once over midgar, once over nibelheim, once in the mountain range near midgar, once near north corel, and then at the canyon i believe
well thats what is confusing me, i can only fight him twice then he just disappears

While chasing him, just bump into him a few times. But don't keep doing it over and over again. Just a few love nudges to let him know you mean business. He'll eventually fly over to the canyon on his on.
ill try this then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom