Final Fantasy 7 Characters

Who is your favorite Final Fantasy 7 character?

• Cloud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aerith/Aeris

• Vincent

• Barret

• Tifa

• Sephiroth

• Yuffie

• Red 13

• Cait Sith

• I did not enjoy Final Fantasy 7 (whoever votes this is a Llama! :P )

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey, I was just sitting around my house doing notthing and i decided to post a poll sense alot of ppl enjoy FF7 I thought i'd do a lil poll on it and i do not care if someone already did this.

My fav character is Cloud why is he my fav well because his personality is identical to mine in many ways so the whole game i could relate to what he could but a close character was Aeris she is my second pick because well shes out going and umm shes cool thats about it.

P.S. You do not need to post anything but if you do just post the character you liked and tell why also if your fav FF7 Character is not on the list please post it.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
My personal favorite is Sephiroth
Hriven by one cause.....power.

His every action throughout the game was to give himself power..he as even willing to sacrifice his planet for this cause.
Plus..he's got the black cape, white hair and 6-foot katana..
He just oozes style :D

Best answers
Heh. well except for the Katana (I dunno if you were a black cape and have silver hair) Your almost like him you Mods and your crazy powers :p
J/K man. Yeah Sephy is pretty coo.

Best answers
I didn't really enjoy ff7 =P

I thought the begining was the best begining for any rpg

but by the time I got to the gold saucer ...the grammer and translation was so bad I stopped playing

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd probably say Sephiroth. He is a villain, and he is fully capable of it from the start, he has a wealth of magical power, a superior physical prowess, and that Masamune of his is not only insanely long, but, undoubtedly, insanely sharp.

Vincent was pretty neat, because he was a retired spy (Turk)... and I like the cape. :yes:

Gatekeeper

G
Yeah I voted Yuffie because she rocks, but I have to ask the question: Where the heck is Cid? You should at /least/ have all the party members before you throw in extra non-party people like Sephiroth or silly answers like 'I didn't like FF7.' I mean, c'mon who is gonna vote THAT? ^_~

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WHERE THE **** IS Cid!!!! HOW CAN YOU FORGET Cid!!!!
Ahemm... uhh.... sorry i do that when Cid is put down.Since Cid isnt listed I voted for Red XIII cause his introduction is so funny and i have some respect for research animals. The Cosmo Canyon song is the BEST!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Gatekeeper
You should at /least/ have all the party members before you throw in extra non-party people like Sephiroth or silly answers like 'I didn't like FF7.' I mean, c'mon who is gonna vote THAT? ^_~
I did :D

Best answers
lol some people didn't like FF7 so i put the part of the poll down to stop any flaming that may accuor (They might argue back in forth this way you can stay annymous lol spelling )

Also i forgot Cid he was cool who could forget
"Sit down and drink your god damn tea!"
and all his swearing he was great sorry i forgot him i was kinda rushed

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Out of all of them, Red was my favourite character in FF7. He was loyal, spiritual, full of responsibility and couragous from what I can remember, which I loved. :)

All the characters in FF7 had a big history, even the ones you didn't necasarily need to find. But Red's was my favourite, so I liked him the best.

Best answers
i personnaly picked vincent cuz he is alot more my style, he acts like me in every way....well almost, cuz i dont fire heavy weapons :D

Best answers
Cloud owns all! Sephiroth got his butt kicked by me at the end of the game. All Cloud needs is a tail, he could be a super saiyan, lol :)

Best answers
i think you all know my favorite

and im glad no one has voted for cait sith
man he ****** me off so ******* much the **** im glad the ***** ***** in the end
ive never hated a FF charcter so much,
some how sephiroth didnt **** me off so much
i still wonted to kill the no good *****, but i repected him in a way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom