Fight's background effected by the speed of the fight

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Notice how when a fight gets tight and fast in DBZ, the background colors change and transform accordingly?
It's a small detail that makes a way stronger DBZ experience. And gives the impression the fight is actually going faster than it actually looks or seems to the observer (That was the original message the creators of DBZ wanted to send its viewers).

(Check from Minute 5:10)
[video=youtube;s2QmWrVhS0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2QmWrVhS0c[/video]

Details:
*The black lines indicating speed
*The background image being smoothed with all its details into eventually looking like a single color (greenish on namek - even pinkish)

If you guys are gonna release the last version of ESF, and you've gone THIS far already doing it the best it can be, then taking the time to implement this feature would be DAMN WORTH THE WAITING :rolleyes:

What do you say guys? don't give up on that idea so easily, you made it damn far as it is.. and it's gonna be the final version too..

Edit:
And the water splash too when you throw someone into the water (if that wasn't implemented already) is a must!

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some simillar effects are already in. Check ESF's profile on moddb.com ^_^

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally the anime style scrolling background is a bit unnecessary. I would be happy with Daltes sexy speed lines and some focal motion blur

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True. ESF needs to have something of it's own. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I disagree, the best thing about ESF is its DBZ experience and its intense DBZ experience.
It's not giving you, the player, a cheap DBZ experience like any other kind of (game))DBZ experience and it's doing its best to be the closets to a DBZ experience. And that's exactly what makes ESF! The master arts that bring us closer to the world of Dragon Ball Z! and you guessed it.. to the the DBZ experience.

P.S
Any addition makes the game better and I would wait years just to have it perfect.. since they claim: It is the final version.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I disagree, the best thing about ESF is its DBZ experience and its intense DBZ experience.
It's not giving you, the player, a cheap DBZ experience like any other kind of (game))DBZ experience and it's doing its best to be the closets to a DBZ experience. And that's exactly what makes ESF! The master arts that bring us closer to the world of Dragon Ball Z! and you guessed it.. to the the DBZ experience.

P.S
Any addition makes the game better and I would wait years just to have it perfect.. since they claim: It is the final version.
ESF actually strays quite a bit from DBZ. For one, Goku doesn't always win and Krillin has a chance. It'd leave it to Dalte on this one, he always manages to impress everyone.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ESF actually strays quite a bit from DBZ. For one, Goku doesn't always win and Krillin has a chance. It'd leave it to Dalte on this one, he always manages to impress everyone.
It only makes sense that Goku doesn't always win and Krillin has a chance.. it's not a single player, storyline following game. But it is DBZ and that's the whole idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom