Fighting without Ki

Best answers
hey yo,
Just watching soem DBZ, of course, and was thinking...
When you run out of Ki, in dbz, they don't just fall out of the sky and stop what ever they are doing, they finish their attack, pushing themselfs (i.e. It would hurt, but they do)

My idea is, When your out of Ki you coming fighting at the cost of your life.
Ki/energy is taken from your life when your out.
The idea is, you push your self, and give it all you've got.
get me??

here j00, Vote!

Best answers
OH i think this is a really good idea!!!!:yes:
im tired about that..... always fall down when ki is out.....

ITS A REALLY GOOD IDEA!!!! THINK ABOUT IT ESF TEAM!!! ;D:p :yes: :yes:

Best answers
I like it, it reminds me of when Tien was holding off Cell and he kept using that same attack over and over again and he neaarly died because of it. Nice to see a good suggestion every once in a while! :D

Best answers
dont particularly like it because normally i'll forget to look at my ki bar, and when i start to fall to the ground i remember to power up.

If you kept flying at a cost of your health, you wouldn't even notice that your ki is gone, and you would just die and you would say "oh ****! i ran out of ki! spastic thing i hate how it takes my health! I wish i would just drop from the sky!"

think about it..... it's one of those things that would piss you off big time if you ask me.

Best answers
I LOVE IT! That is a really good idea, a lot more realistic!

and for those of you who don't pay attention to your Ki Bar... well after you die about 3 times without knowing why you'll start lookin at it more often wontcha :p

.... no just kidding. You could just have a looping sound of the character panting, or grunting, or maybe the life bar could flash from red to another color or something and make a nose, like Metal Gear Solid did when you smoked cigarretes (espionage purposes!) or stepped into a fire (butterfingers!).

I really like that idea btw.

Best answers
awesome idea excelent and uhh for the people who dont look at their health bar maybe it should make a pain noise or something...

Best answers
I reacon this will be increadably helpful in a power or blocking struggle. Yeah in my mind go for it :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too many people would complane that they were loosing hp constantly

Best answers
nice idea, also i wish you had alot more ki
i liked it better in the alpha when yr ki was yr pl
but im not complaining the beta is sweet :)

Best answers
i tell you, ppl would whinge to high heaven. and i would be one of them LOL. sorry guys i just think this would be one of those annoying things that ruin good games.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Great idea!! ;) , i always hate when i am out of ki!! i need to load my ki up again, and when i am doing that,,, the other Guy is attacking me :p :p :p!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
most people voted YES! :p so most people like it

Best answers
what do you mean ruin a good games? whats wrong with you people?? (it's a great game 2 start with :p)

1. It would be in the manual, anyone that complains has to be a tool and a half, as well as other things.

2. when you charater is grunting, and your ki bar is empty, and your still doing an attack... won't it be a little obvious?

3. I don't know about u, but in the ps between cell and gohan, or vegeta and goku, THEY KINDA YELL ALOT! - why? mabey they are out of ki and pushing themselfs?!?!

4. Why would you fly if you knew you were out of ki?!

5. I'm not talking about picking ya noise with the hp, i'm talking about finishing the attacks, they kinda tend to charge up again after they've pushed them self in dbz.

umm, ya sorry if i was 2 hard on ya ;)

Best answers
Scenario: I am flying around in game (as you do) I am on 5 health (as I always am) I run out of Ki (as I always do) stupid new thing to take your health when you ki runs out kills me.

One word - annoying.

MAYBE if they only made this happen when you are in a power struggle, and MAYBE if they made it so you were able to choose that it happens.

But just in game flying around meleeing, throwing Ki balls etc. nuh uh. It would suck big time i think.

In addition, just because it's in the manual doesn't make it a good feature in a game. And why would you fly if you no you have no ki? - because 1. you are already flying or 2. you don't realize that you are out of ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOOD IDEA!!!
sometimes when im in a beam fight, i run out of ki...
that means death,so ide rather lose some hp then die...:D

Best answers
Ive actually had this idea before, thought it would be a good idea, but never got the chance to post it. I think it would add some realism and make it truer to the show.

Best answers
catfish, well da! i was thinking that once you get to 20 hp or something it stops.
I never ment it as a source! just a helper. - If can fly around, you can charge up, if your in a power struggle you can't charge up now can you?

Why would you fly around on 5 hp wit no ki anyway?!? you power level must be going down if that wasn't an indication enough and whats right below your pl? Health bar!:p

Best answers
Catfish if u cant pay attention to the only blue bar on your screen and red bar as well. Then u cant pay attention its your fault if u cant remember to push one button "e" then im sorry but u suck and thats something only newbs would do. This is one of the best ideas as it would add to the DBZ realism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom