Fighting Multiple Opponents

Best answers
Even if you're moderately skilled at using the new melee system. Is it possible to fight off and hold your own on more than one opponent? So say if 3 people are swooping at you. Hit the first with simple melee to knock him back and get him out of the way for a moment. Throw the second, and combo the third. Would that work? If not, what would be the best method to do it?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're considerably better then your opponents, I suppose it's possible.

Best answers
Well, I can't say for sure, but I don't think you could do that to three seperate guys, you would get pre-punched by one of them. I think the best choice would be to adv melee the first guy as none of the other could hurt you and until after the fight, in which cae they would have been blown back(I think) *EDIT:Whoops! Seems I was both beatin to the reply AND wrong. Oh well. :]

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're considerably better then your enemys though, you should beable to knockback one and then start prepunching + throw the next one right after without getting hit... I would actually just skip the last step and throw that player into the last one to blast both of them back.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Now that would be some wicked ass moves to pull off. :) Can't wait to throw players into other players. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is possible to take on more than one player. but it will be more difficult than in 1.1 now of course to take on 2 or more people you cant lock on so you need 1.1 melee. you would just swoop at them and 1.1 melee them and while they fly backwards just 1.1 melee the other guy. and if your getting tired and want to fight 1 person cuz they double team adv. melee them yay. but i have a question

In the manual it talked about if someoen is swooping with 1.1 melee, and the other with 1.2 adv. melee, the one doing 1.1 melee goes first then the guy with adv. melee goes. how does that work since 1.1 melee makes you go flying backward. it wasnt explained very well in the manual thanks (just hope it doenst turn out to be like howing :p

Best answers
1.1 melee blows you back when it's 1.1 melee vs. 1.1 melee.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The prepuncher gets hit in the face (stunned kinda), and then the prepuncher attacks back.
HOWing isn't an issue at all. In 2 out of the 3 modes both players take damage. The only mode were there is one winner is the prepunch vs. prepunch struggle which has those series of blocking directions.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sweet. No more being called a HOWer... LOL! Got a question. In the next release or later release. Will you be able ot take on 2 other players simltnaously(spl?)? That would be really cool to see. Shows how "skillful" you could be. :p

Best answers
Am I right in when 1.2 melee is vs. 1.2 melee, it results in a struggle, where a stream of arrows shows? The most correct ones lets the person win and let them do a combo right?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
Sweet. No more being called a HOWer... LOL! Got a question. In the next release or later release. Will you be able ot take on 2 other players simltnaously(spl?)? That would be really cool to see. Shows how "skillful" you could be. :p
Not happening, if two people started jamming directions in at the fastest speed possible, you would get about 9 directions per second. Regardless of your skill, you cannot block 9 directions per second.

necro0 said:
Am I right in when 1.2 melee is vs. 1.2 melee, it results in a struggle, where a stream of arrows shows? The most correct ones lets the person win and let them do a combo right?
Yup, you're right.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Not happening, if two people started jamming directions in at the fastest speed possible, you would get about 9 directions per second. Regardless of your skill, you cannot block 9 directions per second.

Yup, you're right.
Worth a thought. :p Would be pretty cool to see that from a spectator's point of view. :smile: Even though the person blocking them would be on the brink of insanity from pressing 2 directions for each attack. :laff:
necro0 said:
What happens if both players get the same amount of directions correct? Taking into account the least possible scenerio.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the manual it says a nother set of arrow keys will come up and that will continue until someone wins. i think. something like that

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, after the second round it will just break up the melee fight.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ah ok. :D Cool. I don't know if you all know this, but the manual isn't accessible. At least for me. I get a Page Not Found error. o_o

Best answers
So is it possible for someone outside of 2 others fighting each other in 1.2 melee to say hit one of the fighters with 1.1 so that the character hit is knocked away or does that sphere thing make them invincible from anyone accept for themselves, of course.

Best answers
When you are 1.2 vs 1.2, you are invincible.

Best answers
hmmm,

You alredy said Joe that there wouldn't be a way to do a 1v2 melee fight. but...

What if the players took turns. Like the first second or whatever the first guy selects the attack, the second second or whatever the second guy selects the attack. And on and on untill pre-punch is over. Im still not totally sure how the 1.2 system works ingame, but um...would that work? and a way to make it harder with 2 v1 would be to make more randoms appear?

Best answers
What this game's next step should be is a faster way of meleeing, so you can fight like 4 guys in melee at once,rofl that'd be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom