Fight

Best answers
This is a different type of photo manipulation. Each man is entered in specifically. This is a REGULAR PHOTO MANIPULATION. Just a change of pace before my 17th bday(the 13th, or tomm. :D )

Enjoy guys, hopefully you get the comical thing toward this, if not, feel free to guess..I will of course point it out later..

Btw, this is my first attempt at this type of manipulation..

Retired
Best answers
haha good one, really not what i expected when i pressed the link on yer thread ;)

I see something on it, but cant really see what it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not good unless u wanted them to look like they were just pasted there

Retired
Best answers
no idea Tim, it's hard to know what it means when you cant really see what it is :)

Best answers
1m4 , let me requote myself

"Btw, this is my first attempt at this type of manipulation.."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, this is funny. The guy on the left looks like he is slapping the other guys but. lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what did you do to it??add the lightning?

Bolteh2

B
the first 1 has some really bad cut outs and the quality of the ppl-pic is pretty bad (compared to the field pic)

as far as i can see, they dont have shades and a different lightsource

the 2nd is lot better (most likely cuz its b&w)

Best answers
Thanks, I know the first one kinda stunk..but it was my first type of manipulation for this type of humor/allegory...

And doing face manips doesnt really convey allegories or humor well :p So...

Appreciate the comments..btw its my bday HAHAHAHAH

Best answers
GAAHHHH!!... i dont know if its just me being... well me, but i see a gnome or a pixie or what u guys call theese little guys that comes around at x-mas, so maybe its that what u'v added. I dont think its the lightning u have added since i have seen many pics of nuclear bombs and their were (on some of them) lightnings and stuff, and that explosion is an A-bomb right?
P.S. the pixie (or gnome) is on the lower right corner on the second pic, and i dont think thats a pixie on the first pic... BUT it could be a pixie that had been stomped down while the fight was going on :D MWUAHAHAHAH!!!

:EDIT:
YEEAAAHH!!! im the best! i googled a little and found this picture: http://www.zvis.com/nuclear/dimg.php3?metb1,tpmet and that ladies and gentlemen is what i call clear evidence of that i Zorb where right :D notice the little man (or pixie... OR GNOME!!!!) on tims pic and theres is no man on the real pic, also the so called "lightning" is not lightning but i think its some sort of smoke... or pieces of the nuclear bomb (which it is) flying away... thoug that wouldnt be rational coz the chain reaction thats happening inside the nuclear bomb is going all destroyable! also to create a chain reaction it must be blown up by little explosive devices at the same time... and YES i have been listening to sci-fi thursday (or sunday which it is now) on the A-bomb thingy! over and out!

Best answers
aawww well it looked like a pixie... dunce hat? like u meen when a kid had been bad in school so he/she gets a hat with the word 'jackass' or 'im a jerk' and gets too sit staring in the wall in the corner of the class?
example:

Teacher: little timmy stop cutting of susies hair!
Timmy: i didnt do anything!
susie: he did he did!! he cut my hair so i look bald on the half!!
timmy: shut up! *punch*
teacher: thats enough! timmy put on the jerk hat on and go out in the school yard where the nuclear bomb testing site is and watch the mushroom clouds!
timmy: but!...
teacher: no buts! go now!
timmy: aaw man but the radiation!
teacher: there is no such thing as radiation! here take a chair with u and hold on to it! the blast wave may be a little strong
timmy:...ok
THE END

and theres a morale to this little kiddys! behave good in class or u have to sit and watch nuclear bomb explosion tests! and the worst thing is.... THAT U GET A STUPID HAT ON!!! AAARRGHH!! PLZ GOD NO!! I'D RATHER GET MY ASS PWND IN ESF BY A N00B THEN THIS!! :laff:

well i also want to take my chance to tell something serius... nuclear bombs should be taken seriusly its the most powerfull weapon ever created by mankind, and on the other hand it kept peace for like 50 years It is my belief that not every freak in this world should be able to gain access to nukes. Unfortunately, certain number of cretins will destroy anything and everything for their cause, including themselves and the cause itself. I don't really care about the cause, for there's no justification for doing that. And i will end this with 2 excellent quotes (and they are going in my signature):

"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange even to the men who used them."
The World Set Free. H.G.Wells 1914

Now I've become death, the destroyer of worlds...
Robert J. Oppenheimer, quoting the Bhagavad Gita. After detonating Trinity on 07/16/1945.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zorb no offense, but you need a psycological evaluation......

I see the first one as being just another fight within mother nature, grass versus corn....the prize you ask? SOIL. lol

the 2nd.....man is little and nothing compared the nuclear bomb and it could kill us as fast as a bolt of lightning. which is really irony instead of humor, but who sais one can't be the other?

Best answers
psycological evaluation u say? i call it sick humor :laff: but ur right about that with the pics.... with the soil thingy and stuff never thought about it that way... well if u want me to chill a little and stop being... me, then just pm me lol *checks on the CP panel and sees 532 pm's o_O* over and out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom