fight the oozaru??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An oozurro would take up the whole screen alone.If two were there it wouldnt be anyroom to move.Plus it will lag

Best answers
Yeah i didn't consider that... the melee would probably have you getting bashed around the map from every direction. LOL would look funny but would suck if it was you. They would have to change more code to fix that... so yeah there would be a fair bit of work in adding an option like this I guess. Save it for later. Gimme beta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oozurro or whatever sux they are *****es that get there tail cut off everytime by human what **** is that.Vegetas got cut off by Yajurobi.Gokus Got cut off by Master roshi and yamcha.Oozuro are big ass monkey hoes.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No comment.
okay case closed!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold Steel ==|=======>

Best answers
i remember one of the mods told me a while ago (i mean a WHILE ago.. like LAST year "while ago") that they were gonna have gohan transform into oozaru.. but i guess they scrapped it because of all those reasons..

if they are gonna add another mode in.. they need to add brolli..

brolli is super saiyan 1.5 (legendary ssj if you want to be a smartass and be technical) and the other people cant gain power past their first transformation pl stage/level.

i want to see vegeta get slammed into a mountain again (even though he's the best character)

since we are on this topic.... does anyone know if they are gonna make the spirit bomb bigger?

Best answers
uh, the spirit bomb power will grow exponentially with your own power, and the charge time is more balanced. Also, a fully charged spirit bomb cant be blocked by a normal attack (maybe a full power ff).

Yes, it could be programmed to make this mode, but it would take a LOT of coding. Even a simple math c++ code takes a half-hour to make and work perfectly, with proper loops and everything. Now take into account file I/O, load times, more files becuase of a special mode, and so on. It just isnt worth it.

Brolli is considered "legendary super saiyan." However, from all the official accounts, Brolli's transformation is just USSj. He powers up from his extreme anger, and goes to ussj. In the cell saga, vegeta powers up to this level and becomes much stronger and faster than the original transformation, his power grows exponentially compared to his original form. This is all Brolli does. Not once in the movie do they refer to his transformation or does the makers of dbz call his transformtion.

simply put, HE IS THE LEGENDARY SUPER-SAIYAN, ITS NOT A TRANSFORMATION, OR EVERYONE WOULD BE ABLE TO "DO IT".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom