Fight Struggles?

Best answers
Hi, I've just registered to the forums although I have been playing ESF for a while....
I'd like to say that this is the best DBZ game so far... other than DBZ Legends of course :) (Almost all of the console DBZ games suck)

But there seems to be something missing....
That's why I have a suggestion...

Why not have "fight struggles?" ... like when ppl attack and dodge each other really fast while not blowing them 200 yards away...

When 2 ppl fly towards each other, both with their melee selected and holding secondary fire, as soon as they hit each other, they start attacking and dodging each other's moves like crazy.
This could be one of the things that use the "power struggle bar"
When someone wins a "fight struggle" the other person is stunned, and open to attack.. so the person who won can do one of those moves that make them fly away like 254 yards away... and then connect combo's from there....
Now, one step back... if the person who lost the struggle pushes the teleport key at just the right moment (if they have any ki left of course) they can dodge the winner's "blow the guy 254 yards away move" and counter....

I don't know how this would be implemented.. but I'd like to hear other ppl's opinions on how this would work...

Thnx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THIS IS THE BESTEST IDEA I HAVE EVER SEEN
WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT!! O_O Sorry for all caps...
But it would own if you fight struggled like that. Then when
their both fighting automatically you can tap fire key as fast as
possible to see who wins the melee battle. And during the fighting
both players "slowly" lose health like 1hp per 3seconds or so...

OMFG IMPLEMENT THIS INTO THE MOD!!

Best answers
Sounds very good. Just a question about this idea: If the only one person is charging, then do you still get in a melee struggle?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they already said this is going to be implented.......

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.... wut desidses who wins
cuz if you if you use higher pl, there is now way 2 win...... cuz that is wut I use melee for, kicking pll asses with higer pl

and offcourse it sounds this would take a while, and you got some lames out there who atack while in ps, that also would be a prob...

But I like the idea it only needs some tweaking ;)

Best answers
uhhhh *yawn*

They're Called Melee Struggles :S
This Has Been Suggested A Long Long Time Ago Before Time Began.:S :]

Best answers
Its a nice idea but will probably be alot of work to put into the game.
If they do add it it will be cool I will look forward to it.

Best answers
i think pcjoe is already working on somthing like that and its called melle strugle

Best answers
GRRR
I SUGESTED IT ALREADY
GO TO OFFTOPIC AND HAVEA LOOK AT MY BETA 2 SUGESTIONS THREAD! GODAMIT NOBODY READ IT! AGGHHH

Best answers
Yeah nobody read you post .. So what its not the end of the world!
And as for the melee stuggle... I cant WAIT!;D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*idiot voice mode on*
HA ITS ALL ONE BIG STRUGGLE! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
*Idiot voice mode off*
Sorry couldn't help myself.

Best answers
Personally, I think that this will give more of the game to the people with the higher power levels, and less to the people who just joined. Also, as stated before, people WILL interrupt these struggles. I really don't think this should be implimented.

Best answers
That's like not wanting beams in the game because people dodge them some times :p

Just imagine when you get a good melee struggle going, from start to finish, it'll be fun, and make up for all the times they're interrupted ;)

Best answers
Maybe they should give every1 the same health (100-100) instead of (120-130) and the pl shouldn't be a dicisive factor in the melee struggle. A transformation would just get ur hp back up abit. Then u can fight evenly and ofcourse the fights should be automatic since the 1 with the higher ping can't be faster then the 1 with the lower ping (A randon win generator any1? :idea: ). Also a fight should imho have a time limit so that there won't be just all melee struggles until the last breath. Ppl are gonna interrupt the fights but I don't think it'll be smart since the ppl that are fighting won't be too happy about it and the guy that interrupted will get those persons after him (that's why I think even in team games ff should be on).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Frieza
GRRR
I SUGESTED IT ALREADY
GO TO OFFTOPIC AND HAVEA LOOK AT MY BETA 2 SUGESTIONS THREAD! GODAMIT NOBODY READ IT! AGGHHH
Relax man ,by the way you should have placed it in the suggestions topic.

Best answers
yeah definately an idea worth trying. It would help a lot with the problems where a server admin will usually win the melee hit just cause of the 0 ping. When I play a server admin and I hold down right while going towards them I almost always lose, with that idea it could atleast be a little more fair. And would help put an end to the problem where people block over and over.

Best answers
sounds great to me, lol if your proper strong tho be silly if a little low level killed u.

Another idea maybe:
when you get smashed up a wall it would be pritty cool if you went through the rock like in the series. obviously it would have to only be some rocks i dunno. might be a cool idea neway..what u think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom