fight structure

Best answers
in the beta release, when you get hit by a ki attack will your player like have any animation, that shows it being hit ( etc like moving back a little bit, bending forwor5d a little bit) Because in the alpha it seemed that Every player is a stiff board when they get hit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can barely see people as it is whats the point i mean beams are long/medum range and theres no way u can see a guy move when hes hit when hes some 1 mile away

Best answers
can you get ko'ed or stunned when hit by a ki blast? if yes, then that's a good enough effect for me :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by ko do u mean killed :p

and stuns this aint no dmz people were never down for 40 seconds on z... the longest time u stay down is like 4 seconds when u dont recover from a smack to the floor

Best answers
thats good, i just reckon it would be mad shooting a blast off to see a player get smacked to the ground in the distance :D

Best answers
that would be bad superman like. OH theres a rocket! it hits him! but nothin happens. it just makes boom and the guy has no scar or anything on his baby skin and he stands easily up.

but i know this will never be in esf.

what about superman as a custom char??? hahah he has no high pl he only can move fast and has eyelaser. nothin more. no ki beams or blasts.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AWW NAW.........AWW HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!

no DC comics or marvel super hero custom characters cuase if you did........

YA'LL DONE UP AND DONE IT!

Best answers
Originally posted by Kai Tracid
AWW NAW.........AWW HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!

no DC comics or marvel super hero custom characters cuase if you did........

YA'LL DONE UP AND DONE IT!
you wanna fight with me???

i got better things to do...
TO KILL U!!!!

iam only making fun:D

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Getting stunneed by a blast would suck.You people think it would be cool to hit someone else, but what if you get hit? It would get really annoying to have to wait to stand up EVERYTIME you get hit with a beam. Next time you suggest something think of what it would be like being on the otherside of it.

Note: I am not flaming the thread starter. I think just a simple, short animation would be cool. Just dont make it more than 2 seconds long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom