Fight number two

Best answers
I'm still not a great writer, not exactly good either, but I'm looking to hone my skills and seeing how the fightclub has picked up I'd like to try again. So who dares?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref this (If someone accepts), if there are no objections.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'll accept this my post against Engar is nearly complete so i might aswell start this also i need to make it clear Engar is my number one priority so i shall be posting a bit slow that is all.

Best answers
Excellent :yes:; /waits for ref to post scenario.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, the venue is a war-torn city being invaded by military and paramilitary forces alike. The sound of bombshells rattles the city as forces clash.

Let the smack talk begin!

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All i need to say is I'mma make you dissapear like the link in your sig that doesn't go to the preordering site for the Wii.

(PS i'm serious you have 24 hours to get rid of that link as it's against the AUP or you will face the wrath of my fury before and after the match MWHAHAHAHA :devgrin: )

Best answers
You won't even keep my eyes open.
(P.S sorry hadn't realised)

Best answers
(Wasn't sure if I was supposed to edit it in or not)

Kuraimizu had been ravaged by war for nearly a century; the people of Kuraimizu had, at an era of peace, been allied with Utsukushii Toshi and helped to protect the villages of the island. The island lived with few hardships other than the occasional death of an elderly. However this did not last as long as they had hoped; one day strange people came to the island and spoke a strange language; the people of the island nicknamed them nishi, which means west, as they had come from the west. They had come using a monstrous structure made from a strange material; the structure made loud whistling noises and creaked as it moved. They also carried a spear like object which could hit an animal from far distances almost instantly, the spear seemed to be made from the same strange stuff as the boat, which they later found out was metal. The nishi had come looking for land and asked the people of the island if they could spare some, the people of the island responded kindly and offered them a small piece of land suitable for the 80 men that they had brought.

They falsely befriended the village of Kuraimizu and began to poison the town's water supply. By doing so they effectively took control of the village's source of water, the only water for miles. They began to sell water for pieces of land; the nishi got the water by another strange structure which sucked water from deep inside the earth. When the people found out about what had happened it was too late. The village seeked help from their allied village, Utsukushii Toshi, who demanded to the foreigners to set free the village or suffer the consequences. The people of the west simply laughed at their threat and continued to expand their control. The leaders of the island decided that they had no choice but to attack the post where the nishi had lodged. The attack lasted a few short minutes and the village effectively exterminated the devilish fools. The foreigners however had sent an emergency distress beacon. In a few weeks the nishi brought soulless animals which seemed to be made from metals; they had also found a way to make these animals shoot fireballs which tore threw anything in its way. Nothing seemed to harm the animals; the only thing worse than these tamed devils were the people of the west's ability to call forth a rain of fire and metal from the heavens. All hope was lost for Kuraimizu.

Clen woke from a nightmare; the sight of his village suffering was burnt into his memory.
He had gotten lodging from an old lady and her husband, the old couple had told him that if he was planning on attacking the nishi that he better at least sleep on it. Clen looked outside the window to find that another attack on the few remaining revels had begun. The village had grown into the headquarters for the nishi on the island and although the people of Kuraimizu hated living there but they had no choice in matter. The lucky had small houses and only had to work 10 hours a day for their food and water, the unlucky slept under the remains of the toppled old buildings eating the remains of whatever they found; most of them had diseases which caused them further pain.

Gunshots could be heard from the raid going on in one of the few remaining houses; the people of Kuraimizu dropped their old traditions and their old fashioned weapons and adopted the weapons of their enemy. Screams were heard and eventually it quieted down with the nishi as the clear winners. The silence seemed to last forever, almost like the calm before a storm. There was something in the air tonight; something big was going to happen...

Boooom! The sound of artillery and gunshots could be heard throughout the village. The sky was on fire and flashes of gunfire could be seen. Clen tried to see through the window just what was happening and who was attacking. The sight shocked Clen the nishi seemed to be attacked by other nishi; a little girl was caught in-between gunfire and Clen decided that he had seen enough he grabbed his sword and shield and ran outside. He ran straight for the girl and was only a few meters away when he heard the bullets start to pour in around him, he dove behind a piece of what used to be a building then heard a high pitched scream and then silence once more.

Clen looked from behind his cover and saw the nishi lying on the ground and the girl gone. Clen turned around just in time to meet 's kick with his face, Clen was then met by a barrage of kicks and punches which were unreadable and unpredictable. Then finished off with a mighty punch to the face which sent Clen flying toward a pile of rubble. started to walk away with a slight grin on his face. stopped and turned around to find Clen standing; Clen stood up massaging his face and looking very displeased.

"So you're a nishi?" proclaimed Clen, "What did you do to the girl?".
Before could explain what he had done Clen jumped with in the air with sword in hand and crashed it down with all his might; dodged a fatal hit but had been limited to one arm. Clen slashed his sword around as stumbled out of the way, his left arm bleeding vigorously, trying to explain that he hadn't harmed the girl. There was a rain of blood as was hit once more this time he had his shoulder impaled thought him, although it hadn't hit any vital areas he still couldn't move. He thought through and decided that he had no choice but to show his full powers as it was obvious that the kid wouldn't listen to common sense.

Blood painted the ground as Clen was impaled by two swords; once struck right next to his heart while the other stuck out inches below. The swords belonged to two tall brooding figures that were as white as the moon; their eyes seemed to be filled with the lust for blood. pulled Clen's sword out of his shoulder and backed up a few feet away. Blood trickled out of his wounds and onto the swords. Clen took a while to process just what had happened. Clen tried to pull himself out but the figures just pushed their swords in deeper. "Damn" he thought, "I guess this is it".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been two weeks and has not posted his story. I'm calling this an unfinished fight.

As such, victory belongs to clen. I'm treating this victory as if had backed out, and giving you 10% of his experience.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm presuming you contacted before just throwing the fight? o_O

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No no he didn't he just decided he doesn't like me and decided he as ref has the power to make me lose without doing any research sorry all our moms cannot owna quarter of florida but don't worry Cuc will know how fair you are Robert Hoyzer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S] said:
No no he didn't he just decided he doesn't like me and decided he as ref has the power to make me lose without doing any research sorry all our moms cannot owna quarter of florida but don't worry Cuc will know how fair you are Robert Hoyzer
Dude, it has absolutely nothing to do with me not liking you. What I don't like at the moment, however, is your attitude. You know damn well that when you accepted clen's challenge, you had a responsibility to finish this fight. I don't think it's fair to clen that you would drag it out for as long as you did. I'm following rules here bud, so don't get an attitude with me.

And if Cuc has anything to say about it, he can post here. But for now, I'm closing the thread.

- Closed.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh, reopened.

Keep in mind it is the ref's responsibililty to coordinate the match, not simply throw it out because one person took long. Quite a few of us have responsibilities that do not allow for writing in a timely manner, thus the rule was removed quite some time ago.

The fight continues, and if both fighters agree, a new ref can overlook the match.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Sigh, reopened.

Keep in mind it is the ref's responsibililty to coordinate the match, not simply throw it out because one person took long. Quite a few of us have responsibilities that do not allow for writing in a timely manner, thus the rule was removed quite some time ago.
Okie doke, thanks Cuc.

Continue the fight, I guess.

Best answers
I have no problem if a new ref takes over but it's really up to as I don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom