Fight me.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still looking for a fight. Will someone please accept my challenge ? I looking to earn a place in the fight club, and that won't happen by itself.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's with people deleting their posts =/ (Smith|)

Will a ref please show up, so we can get this party started ? Any ref will do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ooh, first time doing this :D
I'll take up the noble mantle and assume ref'ing responsibilities for this match ^^

I'm assuming that this is Cold Steel vs Cucumba?

Venue is the downtown area of a currently panicking metropolis. Romping towards the city is one of Godzilla's many cousin's and only one can take the glory from saving the city . . . or making sure that its destroyed.

You may now proceed with smacktalk, then post your first rounds.
Good luck!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(I'd prefer a man vs. man fight, but you're the referee =])

Alright, let's see what filthy tricks you got up your sleeves, green man. I will show you who has the real cohones here, and that's me. So bring it on.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One does not need cajones when he has the upper hand. Kaiju death match . . . continues!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was night. The entire city lied in utter chaos. The army, the navy and a lot of other safety organisations were present. It appeared a large creature was attacking the city. The creature was about 330 feet tall, about as tall as most of the skyscrapers and mostly it resembled something from millions of years ago. A giant lizard walking on two legs would fit it's description quite well. Although the city was in complete panic, someone oddly enough enjoyed the scenario. On top of one of the skyscrapers stood a tall silhouette, behind him was a full moon spreading it's pale light over the city which seemed to be utterly doomed. The silhouette was male. His long white hair was waving in the wind, it was Harandir. Harandir hated the mortals, even though he was once one of them, he would never forgive them for what they had taken from him. The sight of mortals being crushed underneath the huge feet of the giant creature made him smile. "Oh ****, that has to hurt, hah!" Suddenly he hear something, somewhere near him. Harandir grinned. "I see. No party without a green-man, right?"

Behind Harandir stood Cucumba, who just jumped from another rooftop the one where Harandir stood on. Cucumba approached Harandir, with caution. "This creature, is it your doing?" Harandir laughed. "No, although I'll take it as a compliment that you seem to think I could bring forth such a ****ing monster." Cucumba frowned. "The real monster stands before me, that giant lizard over there is merely acting out of instinct, not hatred." Harandir finally turned around, now facing Cucumba, face to face. Cucumba was wearing a black leather outfit and mirrored sunglasses, and on his right waste was a scabbard with a sabre in it. "Oh my, you're all decked out in black leather, I don't play those games, you know." Cucumba lowered his sunglasses. "Keep your smart ass comment for yourself, nightwalker. Besides, I'm not here to play games with you, I've come here to stop that thing." Suddenly the building started to shake heavily. Apparently one of the building near had collapsed due to the giant creature roaming about. Both Cucumba and Harandir did not flinch one bit and just stood there as if nothing happened. "I'm afraid we run into a little problem here then, green-man. That creature over there is doing a ****ing wonderful job. He's sparing me a lot of work. Letting you interfere is out of the question."

"Jesus Christ, what are you planning to do? Wiping out all of mankind till there's no one left but you and your accursed species?" Harandir grinned. "Sounds wonderful, doesn't it?" Cucumba took a step forwards. "Wonderful? Even though you possess that kind of power, it does not mean you may use it in such a way." Suddenly the smile on Harandir's face disappeared. "My motivation is my own, one such as you would never understand it anyway. I grow tired of this conversation, green-man, so let's settle this in blood, I won't let you stop that lovely abomination." Cucumba nodded. "Very well, let's settle this in blood."

Suddenly Harandir did a back flip and right before he disappeared over the edge of the rooftop, he said: "Catch me if you can, green-man." while smiling. Cucumba quickly ran over to the edge and looked down. But Harandir was no longer there. "Strange, even though my eyes tell me he's not here. Something else tells me he's still near." Cucumba quickly turned around as he heard something. "Not bad, green-man, most of my opponents would run into a nasty surprise. It appears there's more to you then that green skin of yours." Cucumba was scanning the area with his eyes and ears, trying to get a hold of Harandir. "Show yourself, this not fighting." A loud laugh came from one of the other rooftops. "You're wrong, green-man, this is what I call mental combat." Cucumba now had a slight indication of Harandir's whereabouts, though he knew his opponent probably was on the move again. "Damn it, is he moving that fast?" Suddenly a strong pain flashed through Cucumba's upper leg, as it got pierced by a throwing knife, though he did not flinch one bit. "No, I'm not moving that fast... yet. It's a combination of a certain ability of mine and the speed I am maintaining at the moment. With perfect timing, it might seem that I'm moving impossibly fast." While Cucumba reached for it and pulled it out, he kept his eyes focussed for further attacks. Suddenly Cucumba quickly bent backwards and catched another knife that was thrown at him.

"Bravo, ****ing bravo." Harandir appeared on the rooftop to cucumba's right. He was clapping his hands slowly and grinned. "It's been a while. This excitement, the thrill. A worthy opponent. Tell me green-man, what is your name?" Cucumba healed the wound with a single wave of his hand and threw the knives away, one coated in blood. He took his sunglasses off and revealed his eyes, which occasionly glowed. "My name is Cucumba. Don't forget it." Harandir jumped towards Cucumba and landed on the rooftop where they previously stood both. "How could I forget such an appropriate name?" Cucumba put his sunglasses back on. "It's a custom to reveal your name after the person just did so." Harandir lowered his own sunglasses and revealed his red vampiric eyes. "Pardon my manners. The name is Harandir, the oldest mother****er on this misbegotten planet." Harandir took a few steps backwards. "Now let's make this interesting. We shall meet down there." Harandir pointed at a street flooded with hysterical civilians. Before Cucumba could even say something, Harandir had already jumped down. Cucumba had no choice but to follow him and jumped down as well.

People were coming from everywhere. Screaming, crying, mourning, bleeding. Most of them were seeking shelter from the horrible event that had occurred over the night. It was about 2:30 and the nightmare did not seem to end anytime soon. And things were about to get worse. Harandir was amongst them now. The street where Harandir landed on, was still quite intact. Lights were still burning and the walls were still standing. Though there had been several car crashes due to the panic that was all over the city. People tried to run from the giant beast that was reducing their city to dust. Finally people stopped running and watched the monster from far away, laying siege to the buildings that were in it's way. Helicopters were surrounding it, shining their lights on it, while the army tried to attack it with it's artillery.

"If you just lay one hand on these innocent people, I will make your end miserable." Said Cucumba to Harandir, who was standing right in front of him. "Innocence, is there actually such a thing? Most of your so called innocents have committed sins far beyond imagination. Amongst them are rapists, serial killers and others even worse. They're not innocent, if death comes to them today by my hand or someone else's then they deserved it, oh justified one." Cucumba was silent for a short while. "Aren't you committing similar sins then?" Harandir grinned again. "Hah! Look at me, I'm of the damned. Whether I like it or not, the moment I die my final death, I will be sent straight to hell."

Cucumba replied."You're lying, whatever your motivations are, those are not it."

"Perhaps not, but my motivations are none of your business anyway" Said Harandir. "Let's settle this now."

Cucumba assumed a defensive stance. With one foot forwards and one backwards, wrapping his right hand around the hilt of his sabre. Harandir unsheathed his wakizashi from the scabbard in his coat. He held the hilt with his right hand and the blade with his left hand wrapped around it tightly, he pulled it out of is left hand, cutting himself, and coating the blade with his own blood. "I will keep my promise." He softly whispered. Suddenly he charged towards Cucumba with supernatural speed. Cucumba quickly unsheathed his sabre just in time to parry an incoming attack. Harandir sought to stab cucumba in critical areas. Repeatedly he charged at cucumba with high velocity, trying to stab Cucumba in his heart, lungs, liver or throat. However, Cucumba was about just as fast, and managed to parry the attacks, though barely. "Feh, time to turn it up a notch." With those words, Harandir drastically increased his attacking speed. Cucumba was helpless. "There! That's one! Two! Three! Four! Five!" Harandir aimed at Cucumba's heart, even though the wakizashi pierced Cucumba, he was able to avoid his heart from being penetrated. "Not bad, even at this point, you can avoid your critical areas from being hit." Though Harandir missed the critical areas, he still had stabbed Cucumba five times in the area near his heart.

In the meanwhile, the crowd had noticed the fight that was going on in the midst of them. Although they were scared of the two monsters that had appeared out of nowhere, they also could not resist to watch them battling eachother.

Cucumba dropped down on his knees. "You unholy bastard. I'll show you how to fight!" He tried to heal his wounds but couldn't. "What.. is going.. on ?" Harandir laughed. "Ha ha ha, looks like my blood has a few side effects, you unlucky son of a *****." Cucumba started to chuckle and stood up. "Did you seriously think such attacks would affect me in any way? Now it's time you take a look at me." Cucumba showed his bare chest to Harandir, the wounds were not bleeding. Harandir lowered his glasses. "I told you, I'm not into those things, nor green men." Harandir shortly paused. "So the wounds are not bleeding, so what." Suddenly Cucumba appeared right in front Harandir, touching Harandir's throat with the tips of his fingers. "Initiating Wind Spear Hands." Harandir was startled. "Didn't you mention mental combat before? The essentials of mental combat is deceiving your opponent, as I just did." Suddenly a green glow wrapped around Cucumba's right and left hand, the glows shaped itself into sharp objects. "Time to pay for your ignorance, vampire." Cucumba repeatedly stabbed Harandir in his torso, deep. Blood was gushing out everywhere and landed on the people who were watching the fight. He ended the attack with a single slash from ear to ear, slicing Harandirs throat. With that, Harandir collapsed to the ground backwards with his face up. "Time to put an end to that overgrown lizard."

Cucumba walked away from what was left of Harandir. The civilians watching the fight made room for the green devil who was passing through, on his way to put an end to chaos. What happened next was way beyond Cucumba's imagination. When the fight was over and Cucumba left, some people approached Harandir's body. Cucumba turned around and witnessed what happened. Apparently Harandir still was not dead and grabbed the first person to come near him, an attractive woman. Harandir ripped both her neck jugulars out, and started to drink, immediately regenerating the wounds that Cucumba had inflicted upon him. Harandir stood up and was engulfed in a thick black curtain of smoke. Long bony fingers started to shape from his hands, ending with long shrap claws. Everyone tried to run, but it was futile. The black death was killing everyone it could, leaving a complete massacre. Suddenly Harandir stopped. "Did you really think it would be so easy, you green mother****er. Allow me to show you how to end a fight properly."

Normally using this ability, Harandir would be drained of blood rapidly. But now there was an infinite pool of blood swarming around Harandir in the shape of people. "What.. are .. you!" Said Cucumba. Harandir replied with a growl and leaped at Cucumba. While repeatedly slashing cucumba, Harandir slaughtered everyone nearby. It was a complete chaos. The crowd was panicking and running everywhere, while Cucumba tried to fend Harandir's attacks off and protect the civilians. but it was futile. Harandir's increased speed and strength had grown above Cucumba's abilities. Eventually Cucumba was wounded so badly, he fell on his hands and knees. Harandir returned to his normal humanoid form. "I told you, I don't play those kind of games. "He flexed his right leg, kicked Cucumba in his face, and sent him flying towards a brick wall.

The scenery that had developed over such a short amount of time, was horrible. There were corpses, limbs and other severed body parts lying all over the street, and it's pavement had been dyed red. But there was no sign of Harandir nor Cucumba. A flew blocks ahead, on a rooftop near the place where the lizard was rampaging, Haldir was watching the scenery again with a broad grin. "Great few, isn't it green-man?" Behind Harandir was cucumba, penetrated by several iron bars, crucifying him against the walls of a building. Harandir laughed out loud and stared at Cucumba for a while. "You've been a ****ing worthy opponent, green-man. It's truly sad, it had to end so soon. Maybe you'll live, maybe you won't. In the mean time, Au revoir." And Harandir left with a single jump down to the streets

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2200 Hours, Shinjuku.

The monster stood tall above the fallen, it's leviathan form moving awkwardly through the glass and steel canyons of the crowded Tokyo streets. That which was in it's way was destroyed, for it was the assembled souls of the war dead, here to remind the people of Japan that World war 2 should never be forgotten. When it walked, the earth trembled; when it shook it's great dorsal fins clanged together like giant sheets of brass. It's pupiless eyes searched the streets feverishly for victims to destroy.

For it was the god of destruction; Gojira would not rest until the mortals had repaid their debt of dishonor.

The roar of jet engines screamed overhead, and the angry beast reared it's head with a snarl. It's eyebrows knitted in annoyance, and it began to inhale. Motes of bright blue light appeared around it's head, and were quickly breathed in as a blue-white phosphorescence engulfed it's dorsal plates.

The first jet screamed into view, an F2 attacker. It's pilot well trained from joint war games with the USAF and his own JSDF. "I have visual on the target."

200 miles away, an AWACS plane observed the battle, "Green One, you are cleared for engagement."

"Youkai," He shouted, "Green Squadron weapons free at angels one."

Green one was vaporized at the end of his sentence. Green two broke hard to the left, narrowly avoiding the burning blue light. Green three inadvertently banked into the beam emanating from Gojira's mouth, and watched horrified in his last seconds as the beam melted away his canopy.

Gojira turned his head and inhaled sharply as a volley of Type 80 ASM-1 missiles slammed into his armored hide. Bathed in the flames of war, the monster roared and dipped his head bringing his mighty tail to bear on Green 4.

In the chaos, other monsters stirred.

Harandir surveyed the mayhem from the top of a sky scraper with mirrored windows, a broad grin on his pale face. This was a fate fitting for cattle that dared attack their masters. He was the oldest thing upon this cursed rock, and they had taken the only thing he had found in all those years that mattered, and destroyed her. And so he would bask in their misery, and dance in the flames of their ruin. In the chaos of this monsters attack, he would take thousands as they fled to the dark holes and shelters. He would hunt them from below as it smited them from above. The thought of it brought a bigger smile to his face. The pale moon hung low and large in the sky, illuminating both terrible beasts that roamed the night.

Not far away, another watcher observed the god of destruction. This one far older than any man or vampire, and certainly not about to flee to dark holes. Cucumba watched and contemplated. This timeline would have to be protected, as any other. If this monster successfully destroyed Tokyo, a young scientist named Hidenobu Okada would invent a terrifying weapon to destroy Gojira within twelve days. This weapon would shift the world balance, and prevent World War Three. In order for holder of the covenant to amass his weapons, this war must take place. And in this timeline, humanity must suffer to give the Jade Leviathan the chance to learn a technique that can only be learned from a man who rises to great power in the ruin of civilization. This was the way of the gate and the key, and there was no cost great enough to ensure that Kaiser Cucumba wins his battle of destiny. But the monster could not be destroyed either, for it too had a destiny that must be preserved, or other opportunities would be lost.

To add to Cucumba's quandary, the man who would teach the man who teaches this technique in the future was a mere boy in the streets below. If he were to die here, then this timeline would be a wasted development. While time was plentiful for the Verdant Leviathan, he knew that the stakes were sufficiently high enough without losing edges that presented themselves throughout his past.

Cucatoth and his kind would die at Cucumba's hands, but that could only happen if it all happened as it had in the past.

Harandir spotted a group of fleeing people, scurrying underfoot of the massive monster that threatened to consume them all in fire. Fighter planes roared overhead again, temporarily distracting the monster, and giving Harandir his opportunity. The vampire dropped from the building into an alleyway beside the building, his silent fall only interrupted by the flapping of his coat in the wind of descent. He landed on the sidewalk, cracking the concrete, and creating a small crater on the pedestrian strip. The cursed one creeped into the shadows, and followed a lone police officer checking for stragglers. The officer had no idea that his life was at an end, but such is the fate of cattle in the presence of wolves. Harandir grabbed him by the neck with one arm, and covered his mouth with the other as he sunk his fangs into the jugular vein and common carotid artery. The rush of rich red blood flowing warmly into his throat brought not the thrill of the hunt as it did with others: it satisfied, only slightly, his thirst for revenge. This insect was soon tapped of it's life blood, and Harandir quickly set his sights on another. A young boy of perhaps 10 years running alone, fleeing from the eighty meter horror tearing buildings down only a block away. Harandir tore the head of the police officer from it's shoulders, preventing it's return as something other than it was.

Perhaps on reflex, perhaps on intuition, Harandir quickly turned to the boy and drew his Magnum 500, firing one round into the darkness near the boy. Once his mind registered the danger, he looked to see a man with green skin and a leather duster holding his fist out. Like Harandir, the new comer wore dark sunglasses in the dark of the steel canyons. Cucumba grinned and dropped the large slug from his fist, still smoking from the heat.

"I'm afraid," spoke the green man, "that you will have to try slightly harder than that."

"What the . . ," Harandir had seen many things, but never had he seen anyone with the skill and speed to catch a bullet. Still, there was always the chance that he missed, and that this was simply a trick. Undaunted, Harandir, lazily pointed a finger at the newcomer, using up some of his precious blood to induce madness in the strange green man.

Cucumba only laughed.

"Impossible, no one can resist the touch of madness," said Harandir in disbelief.

"Unless one lives in madness itself. Your technique will have no effect on a great old one," the Green Devil said with a mocking tone. "I will not allow harm to come of that boy, nor will I allow this monster to continue its destruction. It would be best for you to leave Shinjuku and hunt elsewhere. What you do otherwise is of no consequence to me."

"What the **** are you . . . . besides a *** leather queen?"

"Heh, just like a vampire, so self absorbed you can't possibly comprehend anything besides lining your own belly and coping with immortality you were never designed to have."

"You don't know **** about me, green man, and you're about to learn the hard way."

Harandir moved with blinding speed, pulling two throwing knives, one in each hand, from the folds of his cotton coat. Cucumba shifted from his defiant stance with arms akimbo to a fighting stance in that same time. Harandir ****ed an eyebrow and saw that this opponent was definitely not of average caliber.

In the pale moonlight, two blades sailed from their master's hands, their deadly cold steel flashing in the night sky under the reflections of neon, explosions and burning rays of doom. Cucumba spun quickly, grabbing the corner of his leather duster, and using the fabric to block the incoming knives. The impact was great, and despite his attempt, on had managed to pierce the coat, and nearly stab his arm. Cucumba grimaced, this was exactly what he did not need; a protracted battle with an opportunist during such a sensitive juncture in time.

Cucumba, tossed his jacket to the side, and leapt to his opponent's front. Harandir leapt back, laughing maniacally, and tossed two more throwing knives at the incoming demon. The green man pulled a short shaft from his belt and pressed a button. In a flash of searing green light, both knives were cut through their centers, molten edges glowing bright red as they fell inert to the earth below.

Harandir only smirked in response, pulling his Magnum 500 once again, and squeezed off several rounds with tight grouping at the chest of the incoming old one. This bullets hit Cucumba square in the ribs, sending him flying backwards. The vampire's triumph was short lived however, for the Jade Behemoth broke apart into small faceless demons, and dispersed. The cursed one drew two more daggers, letting them fly with lethal accuracy, striking two of the, smooth, black, faceless demons dead in their chests. Cucumba reformed, falling from above Harandir, his hands prepared to strike and defend. The vampire was surprised at the demon's bag of tricks, but this was not something he could not handle. Harandir prepared himself for the attack, and dodged out of the way when Cucumba's fist connected with the pavement where he was standing only a heartbeat ago. The concrete buckled, then shattered, and dirt flew from it's confines beneath the slab. Cucumba did not delay in a follow up attack, following quickly with left spinning hook kick. Harandir deftly leaned back, narrowly avoiding the blow. He smiled until he felt the hand on his ankle. He quickly adjusted his weight, and flipped back, again only barely avoiding a succesful attack. When he righted himself he was amazed and horrified to see that the Jade Behemoth was right in front of his face.

He's fast, I'll give him that, Harandir thought to himself, But not fast enough.

Harandir tilted his head to dodge the green machine's well wound up punch. Cucumba's hand connected with the wall of the sky scraper with a thunderous crash.

"You missed, *******," said Harandir with a wide smile again on his face and Cucumba's arm wrist deep in the wall beside him.

"Did I?"

Harandir's eyes darted about with sudden realization. He looked up and saw the glass walls buckle with the impact into a ripple as if one had thrown a stone in a pond. Then he heard the steel support behind him crack and give way as the building began to fall in cloud of razor sharp glass, broken stone, and heavy steel.

"I wonder what happens to you if you become disensanguanated by a hail of glass shards," said Cucumba with a hint of laughter in his voice. With that, Cucumba broke apart into the horrid swarm, and dodged the miasma of razor sharp pain. Harandir moved quickly, but not fast enough as the first shards of glass bit into his undead flesh. Harandir roared from the pain, but quickly developed a plan as the cloud of dust obscured him from view.

Cucumba quickly checked to make sure that Tomokaze Ashizawa, the man who would some day be 65th successor of Hokuto Shinken, was still alive. He then returned his attention to the troublesome vampire.

Much to his dismay, Harandir had dissapeared.

Cucumba stood atop the heaps of rubble where the vampire had stood. Had he been buried in the avalanche of building materials? As Cucumba felt a stir in the force, he felt a strong, cold arm around his neck, and also felt the razor sharp wakazashi of his opponent slide between his ribs.

"I have to admit, your little ****ing trick was pretty good, but your nice little run is over."

With that, the cursed one bit into the Jade Behemoth's neck, tearing open his viens and arteries with his fangs. He pushed the wakizashi through the green devil's chest, and twisted the blade as the hilt found it's resting place. The demon grunted and gurgled as pearl green blood sprayed from the open wound. Harandir's mouth burned from the liquid, and he instantly recognized it as something he should not ingest. He pulled the wakazashi from his victim and dumped his dying body to the floor.

It was over, and he had a child's blood supply to drink.

Meanwhile, the air strikes above had abated, and by the order of Admiral Tachibana, all the long range attacks would be eschewed in favor of an infantry attack with cadmium warhead rocket propelled grenades. The JSDF moved into position, between the fleeing people and the lumbering horror overhead. Red leader guided his group into a tower next to the one that had fallen of some unseen damage. "We are in position," said the squad leader as they waited for Gojira to wander into view.

Harandir was almost upon the boy, and he could already taste his blood, hear the delicious screams of his parents as he's torn apart, and best of all, hear the whimpers of the useless veal as he meets his maker. He grabbed the boy from behind, pulling back his neck and exposing his most vital junctures. The boy screamed in surprise, fighting uselessly against his assailant. Harandir went to bite, stopping as a large framed, green skinned man drifted down before them. His neck was still torn open, but the neck muscles had obviously compressed around the bleeding wounds. Worse still, they seemed to be healing before his very eyes.

"If you go now, I will allow you to leave. If you continue, I will leave your broken body in torpor for the sunrise to find."

Harandir noticed that other things were different, green flames seemed to be coming from the strange man's eyes, and a third eye had appeared in his forehead.

"I think I'll take this snack first, if you don't mind," said Harandir with a laugh. "Then, I'm going to make you eat your ****ing ultimatum."

But Harandir found himself unable to move his head forward to bite. Cucumba pulled on the force with all of his might to keep the vampire from slaying the key to the assasin's fist; he could not afford to lose him now.

Harandir tossed the victim to the ground with a snarl, and lept at the jade behemoth, wakazashi at the ready. The green devil only focused his eyes on the incoming attack, and sidestepped all of Harandir's deadly attacks. Harandir could not beleive what he was seeing: it appeared as if the green man could read his movements before they even happened. Cucumba retaliated soon enough, attacking with his knees and elbows whenever the vampire made it in close, striking the insides of Harandir's arms as his blows were parried.

Harandir disengaged breifly, regrouping his thoughts and formulating a new angle of attack. "Tell me your name warrior, you greatly amuse me," said the damned one. "The ****ing thrill of it is giving me the shakes. I can't wait to decorate the square with your entrails."

"I have no name that dogs may speak."

"Why you mother****er . . ," Harandir lunged forward, but felt a twinge of severe pain in his shoulder. He reached his free hand to his deltoid, and felt the muscle spasm so severely that it tore from his bone, and ruptured in his hand in a gieser of blood. He cringed with the pain as Cucumba slammed into him with a sun punch to his bread basket, sending him careening into the vestibule of a skyscraper.

"You may be a vampire, but your body is still of humans," snarled Cucumba, "and my fist specializes in destruction of human tissues."

Within the vestibule, the JSDF soldiers waiting for Gojira made their way to the sudden entrant. Guns drawn, and RPGs shouldered, they looked upon the man in confusion. His shattered glasses lay strewn about the floor around him, and a grievous wound was oozing blood from his shoulder.

"What the, should we help him?"

"Stick to the mission objectives!"

"But he's hurt . . ."

With that, black mist began to seep from his body, and his eyes darted open, glowing fiery red in the dark of Shinjuku's burning belly.

Tomokaze looked at the strange green man that had saved him. "Thank you for saving me mister."

"Get to safety. NOW," roared the jade behemoth. "Before he comes back." The Onigan saw many things, and none of them were good. Cucumba watched on in annoyance as the vestibule became a shower of blood, and a sundered arm was flung to the streets.

The dark cloud flew across the debris strewn streets like a nightmarish belch of diesel exauhst; murderous claws only hinted at what was between the rolls of darkness. It's eyes burned with hatred as it approached at breakneck speeds. Cucumba took the massive blow, his body floating weightless as it slammed into a digital advertisement board for the PS3. The electricity burned Cucumba's clothes, and scorched his skin, causing his body to jerk violently within the frame of the tool of mass merchandising.

Beneath, the cloud of evil waited anxiously, forgetting momentarily the child it was hunting only moments ago.

Cucumba pulled himself from the shorted electronics, and smiled at his opponent, wiping green pearlized liquid from his lower lip.

"I wonder what will happen when I don't hold back anymore."

From Cucumba's gold irises, green flame poured with anger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That round went by unexpectedly fast. I thought you guys would clear the weekend at least before finishing =D

@Cold_Steel:

- You started out a little weakly gramatically wise, but you brought it up a notch through the middle and towards the end.

- Your descriptions were nice, and definitely got what was happening across well, but they lacked the amount of detail that Cucumba invested into his fighting descriptions.

- You didn't have to much of a backstory; I could see a couple glimpses of it in what you wrote, but you're not saying too much about why your character's there, what's his reason for protecting the monster (besides being evil). If you can bring this aspect up, you'll stand a much better chance in the next round and in your future fights ^_^

All in all you had made a pretty good post, with some nice action points in it, but I'm going to have to give this round to Cucumba. Therefore what he wrote is what actually happens, and you may proceed to post the continuation.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: Aww nutz. So, I am to conintue where Cuc left off ?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba stared at the black shrouded abomination below him, and hopped down to street level to meet it head on. Harandir, only barely aware in this form, ****ed his head. Many times he had used his warform and sent lesser beings scurrying, but this green devil seemed completely unconcerned. Cucumba restrained himself, choosing not to use his beastial form, as he would not distinguish between foe or freind, and might accidentally kill someone he needed.

Instead, he would have to drain the warform of this powerful undead by one of his techniques. The bloody southern cross technique had worked once, but not nearly as good as the jade behemoth had hoped. He would have to use the wind spear hands, or that technique . . . the perfection of the wind spear hands.

The black mist began to swirl and howl as the vampire within it moved forward to attack at lightning speed. Cucumba's Onigan was one step ahead, however, and he would have to use more power if he wanted to keep up. There simply weren't options. Cucumba deftly avoided the first diagonal slash by side-stepping, which went up from his belly height. The attack was obviously meant to disembowl him, as it was aimed at his softer parts. The green machine pulled on the force once again, increasing his alacrity to match the vampires, and reached into future memories with the Onigan to guide this new found speed. The vampire quickly backspun, dragging it's claws dead-arm behind it like a whip, and attmpted to rake it across the mad old one's chest. The green devil moved in instead, jamming up the attack and stepping easily into the black mist which shrouded his opponent. At the risk of spreading himself too thin, Cucumba built his root. Pulling from deep within himself, and opening the slipgate to the spark of divinity which he was granted, the mighty admin mixed his own ki with that of Cucatoth; the thing that waited at the end of time for their battle of destiny. His power and speed increased again, now allowing him to exceed the speed of the warform. As his power flooded his system, guided by his force abilities, and tapping into things yet to happen with the power of the third eye, Cucumba began the wind spear hands technique. Fangs snapped at Cucumba in the darkness as he felt the force remind him, and saw with his own future eye, that two downward strikes were on their way to making a lasting mark on the jade behemoth. Harandir's inner processes, hiding far behind the monstrosity it had called out, roared in triumph. The verdant leviathan, however, had other plans, and fell into the shadows of the black mist, bypassing the veils of reality, and falling deep into the outer worlds. Harandir's confusion was momentary, the admin simply wasn't there anymore. The vampire's powerful reflexes, bordering on supernatural precognition, jerked him out of the way, barely jumping past a spear hand that would have torn a cavernous hole in his side. Harandir moved again with unbridaled speed, nearly catching the green machine off guard. Cucumba only barely dodged a slash at his neck, and growled remembering that his jugular was severed once already this fight.

From his safe place, Tomokaze watched in amazement as they literally appeared and dissapeared because of their raw speed. This clash of monsters beneath the moon and the rampaging Gojira was too much, and the boy began to get overwhelmed by the moment. Quietly, Tomokaze began to weep.

Many had died already, and more dying would happen soon enough.

I need to push this to the next level before the kid gets himself killed, though Cucumba to himself. I have no other choice.

The Green Devil changed stances, going for a more fluid, reactive style. The Vampire lunged once again with murder in his eyes. Cucumba leaned into the attack, alerting the dim logical portion of the cursed one, and traced his fingers up the forearm of the incoming undead. Harandir saw lines of blue light follow just behind Cucumba's fingertips. The Jade Behemoths's strike came with a price however, as Harandir's claws struck home deep inside the verdant leviathan's ribs. The vampire roared in triumph and moved in to attack once more, but his arm fell apart into sliced sections where Cucumba had traced only seconds before. The ravenous dead one roared in pain, his pilfered blood ejected forcefully from his body by his own rotten heart. Cucumba's wound gushed vital green fluid from injured organs, and the mad old one had determined that such trade offs would not be feasable in the future.

Cucumba erupted in Ki, his viridian skin glowing with golden energy, and he pointed at Harandir's obscured form, "Your star of death is twinkling in the night sky, beast."

Harandir covered his eyes from the light, and heard something that made both combatants cringe with dread anticipation.

Gojira was inhaling above them.

The vampire took his arm and retreated with his unearthly alacrity, leaving the verdant leviathan to face the 80 meter horror on his own. The Mad old one crossed his arms in front of him, and took the full brunt of the burning light of the souls that made the heart of this monster beat. The street detonated from the raw power being pumped into it, and Cucumba was quickly overcome.

Harandir continued to move, but not so far away that he could not see the outcome. The vampire had chosen to perch atop a large office building with tinted windows and a vertical window shceme. He had the time to reattach his arm, and allowed his healing processes to recover the limb's use. He would need more blood though, as this fight had proven taxing without massive blood loss.

The vampire continued to hunt, looking for a group of stragglers to face his wrath. His vendetta would not go unfulfilled, despite the wishes of strange green men.

Gojira stomped into the wreckage that he created and looked over the chaos. The monster was irritated, and it would not be sated untill everything it surveyed was burning. This was the way of the god of destruction.

Rubble moved at the far end of the street, rising and falling rythmically as if some great beast lay inside. It's dim mind remembered destroying something that lie there, but it's fathomings were, at best, shallow. Something moved, thus something lived, therefore, something must die. From deep within the rubble, there was a sudden burst of movement. Gojira's predatory instincts surged forth, and the great destroyer roared in preparation of the coming destruction.

Two green tenticles tore through the rubble, pushing before them a titanic slab of skyscraper. The speed was so great that water vapor formed at the tips of the building, not unlike the wings of a jet fighter cornering hard. The building chunk connected with the giant monster, exploding into thousands of shards of already broken glass, shattered steel, and crushed concrete.

Elsewhere, Harandir had found several screaming victims to his liking. He had followed them breifly to a shelter, which he quickly turned into a blood bath despite the efforts of local law enforcement. He reveled in their pain, so short and sweet, but he was here for sustinance. That cursed green man had robbed him of a great deal of blood twice.

In a crater now illuminated in sickly green flames, the great destroyer of Sarnath had arrived.

Gojira was fully enraged, and his tail lashed out at the crater, annihilating the building adjascent to it. Cucumba flew at break neck speeds from the blow, his six membrainous wings flapping madly, and his four blade-tipped tentilces trailing behind him. He had grown several feet, now reaching twelve feet in height, but nothing compared his massive opponent. His facial features melded away into a smooth, featurless face with thick bones in the brows and cheeks giving erie suggestions of where features ought to be.

Harandir looked up from his feeding, and saw the shape of the viridian destroyer before the full moon hanging low in the sky. "What the **** is that thing," the vampire said in disbelief.

"I know that isn't the ****ing green man . . ."

Cucumba dodged another blast of shimmering blue doom, and responded by doing a wingover and jabbing a bladed tenticle into Gojira's eye. The titanic monster roared in a high pitch scream, as the green devil retracted his wounded tenticle: for Gojira's blood was hot and radioactive. Gojira swatted at his tiny opponent, attempting to destroy him with his claws. Cucumba roared himself as he dodged, a freakish mix of deep gutteral beast and the call of a whale heard through miles of water. The mad old one flew to Gojira's center, and placed both his palms on the beasts stomach.

Harandir watched in horror as a ring of ephemeral runes appeared around the monster's front half. What sort of magic was this? From the center of the runes appeared swirling water, or what appeared to be swirling water. From his vantage point, Harandir saw something which garaunteed death for him.

The sun was rising in the whirlpool that came from beyond our dimension. The old vampire sought immediate shelter and waited for the terrible magic to pass.

Gojira lurched forward uncontrollably, his skin facing the exposed star bursting into flames immediately. Buildings behind him broke apart and fell towards the newly placed gravity well. People, cars, animals, tanks, planes . . . nothing was safe from the new star burning in the heart of Tokyo, save those behind the jade behemoth. A great whoosh of air fell in towards the epicenter of the impossible. The Viridian Destroyer braced for the final impact of his terrible destructive might.

The exposed chunk of core plasma from a star well beyond the eyes of men erupted from it's portal, annihilating half of Tokyo in a flash of cataclysmic might. The Oceans receded, burned by the kiss of an alien sun, and the air rushed back in, impossibly hot. The blackened earth below shimmered with heat, returning to magma in places.

Cucumba reverted to his more humanoid form, and kicked the sole remaining chunk of Gojira, his titanic heart, far into the receeding ocean.

The jade behemoth fixed his jacket, which had miraculously returned.

Harandir watched the mushroom cloud with amazement, and saw that nearly half the city was annihilated in the blink of an eye. With such power, why did this being not seek to dominate everything?

What remained of the government scrambled, not knowing which country had dropped an atomic weapon on their capital. The seeds of world war three were planted.

Tomokaze pulled himself from the wreckage of yet another destroyed shelter and temporary reprieve. What he saw frightened him, the strange green man that had saved him, then destroyed half of his home city, was now standing before him once again. He shuttered despite himself.

"You have a great destiny before you," said Cucumba dispassionately. "Work hard, and thrive in the face of adversity, for the world will look to you one day when it cannot trust in itself."

Cucumba turned from the boy and began to walk away.

"But . . . but why do you not protect it with your power if you care so much," asked Tomokaze after working up the nerve to speak.

Cucumba did not turn around to face him again.

"I am no hero, that is for you. I exist only to destroy another, and when he is dead, I will no longer have purpose. Perhaps then I will endevor to use my power for other purposes," said the jade behemoth with a tilted head. "For now I will erase the last threat to your existance, . . . this day."

Tomo looked on in confusion.

"There is a violent storm coming, and you had better stock up on food and water."

With that, Cucumba kept walking. Tomo found a tall building that was still intact as he surveyed the area, and moved quickly to watch the strange alien man leave.

Harandir no longer wanted any part of the green man, he did, after all, destroy the people the old vampire was looking to destroy himself. Well, half of them at least. He would have preferred a blood bath, but it seemed that instant vaporization would have to do. The cursed one began to move quickly through the back alleys.

But the ruin of Sarnath would have no such thing, as long as Harandir existed here, he threatened the existance of Tomokaze Ashizawa.

Cucumba simply appeared in front of Harandir, offering no explanations other than a fighting stance.

"Heh, if you think I'm going to go quietly, or beg for mercy, you're quite wrong **** face," said Harandir with pride in his abilities, no matter how inadequate for the task at hand. "But before we begin again, grant me one thing."

"I am not going to offer you quarter, your death sentance was written when you refused to leave this city. Very well though, I will grant you a last request."

"Don't count me out yet leather queen, I still have plenty of ****ing tricks. But on to my question: Why with so much power do you interviene on behalf of the sheep? You could crush this entire world beneath your boot with strength like that and you resign yourself to saving children. Then you turn around and smoke half the city like it's nothing big. I don't get it."

From his vantage point high on top of a high rise, Tomo watched the two trade words.

"That is the fate of insects in the presence of a god," Cucumba growled.

Harandir snorted in indignation at the comment.

"But since you ask, I am here to preserve a technique I will someday learn, nothing more nothing less," said

"That makes no ****ing sense you retard, if you haven't learned it yet, how the **** do you know that you're going to learn it? For that matter, why don't you take some ****ing Karate classes," roared the vampire. "No, don't answer me, just ****ing die already!"

The ancient vampire launched himself at the green man, with his wakizashi in hand and at the ready.

Cucumba flexed, and his gold ki erupted once again, burning his shirt and jacket off. Harandir watched mesmerized by the raw power of his opponent. Cucumba slipped inside Harandir's defenses as if the vampire were standing still.

"Northern Eagle Hand and Foot Technique, SEN KAZE YARITE"

Harandir looked down in horror towards the burning pain that had already appeared there, he had been stabbed by the green machine's spear hands a dozen times by the time he had noticed he was wounded. The green devil's hands were blurred from the vampire's perspective, thousands of deadly stabbing blows barely visible to his inhuman eye. They landed everywhere, severing his tendons in his shoulders, crashing through his clavicles, breaching his abdominal wall, one blow even destroyed his left eye.

Harandir erupted like a volcano, his blood spraying in fountains from every major artery and vein. For the first time in thousands of years, Harandir feared mortality.

Cucumba stood over his fallen opponent and shook the blood and gore from his invincible hands.

"And now I will show it to you," said Cucumba with a smile on his face. "But watch closely, because I can only show you once."

Last edited:
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel has elected to forfeit his round, and thus the fight. I will continue with the finisher then if no one objects.

I also need a ruling from the ref concerning XP, full award, or partial?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was somewhat tricky ciphering through the rules so correct me if I misunderstood anything.

Cucumba is awarded a full 1000 xp, (since this is apparently Cold Steel's first rumble, and everyone starts with 1000 xp)

Cold steel is awarded 1/10 of Cucumba's xp, which is 1528.

Entrants can feel free to update their profiles with their newly garnered awards.

@Cucumba: No objections here. Please, continue ^^

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good by me:

Harandir refused to die lying down, and pulled his wrecked body together for one last stand. He looked at the viridian monster through his remaining eye. The blood was leaving him rapidly, and he'd be lucky if he could avoid a lacsidaisical attack, much less a serious one.

He spit blood at the one who defeated him, it was the least he could do.

"Don't talk ****, just end it if you can."

He smiled defiantly at the jade behemoth.

"It's all over . . ."

Cucumba lunged forward with blinding speed, the earth beneath him cracked and rooster tails of dust reared up behind him. Harandir's eye focused on the incoming attack, and his existance up till now, as long as it was, flashed before him. His mother's treachery, his lover's death, his cursed existance, his aquired taste for revenge . . . as clear as the days they happend, but he had no time to dwell on such things, he had to survive.

Cucumba's punch fell upon the guard he had miraculously put in place despite his nearly not working good arm. Harandir smiled, his arm felt like it was going to fall apart, but it stopped whatever attack the green devil had in mind.

The mighty admin roared, and his muscles bulged, and once more his shirt and jacket incinerated in a torrent of gold ki energy.

"WAAAAA AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT-AT," screamed the green devil in a high pitched voice as his fist once again became blurs.

This time his hands weren't tearing into the flesh, instead they were hitting in seemingly random places all about his torso and head.

Harandir looked down in disbelief as his feet began to lift from the ground, deep inside his body he felt that things were going terribly wrong, his belly began to cramp and twitch, and it felt as if his insides were moving around.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATO!"

Cucumba finished the assault with a massive punch to the solar plexus, sending Harandir flying into a building across the street. The impact left a deep crater, and the supports began to give as Harandir feebly began to get to his feet.

"I . . . think, you need to go back to Karate classes mother****er. I'm not finished yet," said Harandir, as a spurt of blackish blood came from his mouth.

Cucumba walked towards him one last time, and flexed his muscles.

Harandir got into a one armed fighting stance once again, his grevious injuries interfereing at every step.

Instead of responding with a fighting stance of his own, Cucumba looked up to the sky and pointed a single finger at the heavens.

"Do you see it."

"See what? I'm not taking my eyes off of you, you son of a *****," spat the vampire.

"The little star next to the big dipper, today was a bad day for you to fight anyone. That is the death star, and it has come for you."

"I'm not looking, what kind of fool do you take me for, finish it or get out of my way and let me leave."

"You aren't going anywhere. You are already dead."

"Next you'll tell me the sky is blue," Harandir violently coughed up more blood, "of course I'm dead, I'm a vampire."

His eyes shot open in sudden realization, those strange feelings in his abdomen as he was being hit.

"What did you do to me?!"

Cucumba turned and walked away slowly.

Massive pain hit again in his torso, causing him to cough up more blood. Harandir fell to his knees, clutching his midsection with desperation, "WHAT DID YOU DO YOU *******, GAAAAHHHHHH IT HURTS!"

"You have three seconds, die where you like."

"Three seconds . . . what did you do to me!"

The building began to fall, it's descending debris enveloping Harandir in it's final embrace. As the clouds of debris fell around him, he felt his arm explode into a shower of gore, followed by both of his legs, and a finally his belly exploded, showering the falling building parts with his entrails. Then there was only darkness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cucumba left Japan, and that dimension all together, returning to a place where he could collect his thoughts. This wouldn't be the last time the timelines were threatened, and he would have to remain vigilant, lest he be defeated by Cucatoth at the end of time. Today was close, closer than he had ever been to loosing a valuable technique.

But that was neither here nor there, there were other threats to end elsewhere, and there was still Kelesk. Kelesk could no longer be allowed to live.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deep within the rubble, the remains Harandir lie motionless, mouth open. The only thing stirring was a rat, crawling throught the rubble to find it's meal. As it stopped on Harandir's face, it's instincts told it to move, and it started to dart away, only to feel fangs peirce it's side.

It wasn't enough, not nearly enough, but it was a start, and when he was healed, he'd have alot of training to do. He didn't see any death star, but he would make sure the green devil saw one the next time they fought.

I'll let him live. :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Impressive. Very impressive. You do understand this will lead to a rematch :D Lately I just haven't felt able to write, inspiration and stuff. I'll let you know when I'm ready again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom