Fictional Character Wip

Best answers
My first post and my first head for a model made from scratch. He is Basicly gokus great ancestor and the storys a lil to long to sum up in a paragraph.

Has Any one else out there got a lil creative and created there own fictional z character? lemee know and post um up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats pretty good for your first...
Is that like the fusion of Vegeta and Goten?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all welcome to the forums its good to see some new blood in here :p i only have one think to say : its a little to flat other than that its pritty ok

Bolteh2

B
for those who cant see it (like me):

copy the link to your browser's address bar and put a questionmark at the end

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
(I was smart enought o do that) Very cool, nice hair design, lol

Best answers
thanks ill see what i can do about the face and the slight flatness all depending when i get back from work and if i dont get hit witha big old bag of tiredness.

Its not really a fusion of any one i based the character off of the legendary ssj that was destroyed 3,000 prior to dragon ball its self and seeing that each genarations splits off to forum another family at this time vegeta and gokus familys where basicy one. so he is more like a present day non fused vegetto with a a lil screwed hair and a strange personality. like i said very long story .

ill try to host the image els wear seeing that angel fires really sucks with image hosting now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nice start!
it is kinda flat
but I guess since no refs you could say its suppose to be like that }P-)
and try to make it 3d like msz files cause I dont think that that gif is very politly animated blah

Best answers
i rehosted the image at the top so it should be there now i know the back of the head is alil crapy i really havent had the time to edit it im sure tho ill get more and more done as time passes.
Any one els out there have a customized model of a fiction character?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vegetin said:
Has Any one else out there got a lil creative and created there own fictional z character? lemee know and post um up
I have, but I can't model...

Best answers
i streched the face a lil but im far from done theres still a few gaps in the hair that i have to fill

Best answers
Vegetin of course :laff: i put him on my signature cause for some reason i cant upload my avatar thats his ssj form (i made it with photoshop)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorta looks like an SSJ bardock, with Goku GT blue top, lol, coool drawing tho

Best answers
Nice, looks really great the model. I wish I could do that but my computer is crappy and I don't have the program to do that thing so oh well. lol

Best answers
I think its pretty cool.. i dunno it kinda reminds me of a Final Fantasy char or something...

Best answers
ya it will be a while till i update.
box cutters can be tricky at work especialy when you lasarate your index finger with one (i had a friend type this for me seeing that my finger hurts a lot lol) when ever i can click with out pain ill let ya know in the mean time heres a crapy 15 min normal scetch of vegetin

Best answers
a long nights sleep and i feel a little better ill let you know when i get his mid section done and his arms then the legs and blah blah yada yada youy know the rest XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom