Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I Think Sephiroth rules all over main bosses

Ultimicia Just plain suxed two words "Lion Heart"

and Sin well can't say much about sin cuz i havent betten FFX yet but im sure he cant hold a candle to sephiroth

and the main boss for nine i have no clue but again sephiroth would kill him in one move cough....NOVA..Cough

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kefka would kill everyone just because he's psycho. I'd say kefka, because he's a dasterdly bastard, and he has those mind control tiara things he can whip out to use his captive heroes against his enemies. That, not to mention that by the end of the game he is a living God raining fire on the planet with the power of like a hundred espers, with about 20 heads attached to him that can all cast magic spells and attack independantly. Kefka is one of those guys that wakes up one day and thinks to himself, "I want to be a God and rain fire on the weak and the innocent. How can I make that happen for myself?" and then he goes out and does it. He's a go-getter.

You have got to start adding earlier FFs to your polls. If you haven't played them, play them.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the love of god, stop making these polls.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call him by his proper name: Kefka.

There is no rule against making a bunch of polls as long as you keep them on topic and don't bump them for no reason.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it took more than 1 lionheart to kill ultimecia, cuz that games enemies stats were flexible, the more powerful you were the more powerful they were, if you got in there at lvl 100 (like i did) shes a tough coookie,
though out of those choices id hafta say ultimecia would win for the fact that she wouldnt even hafta be oin the same timeline to fight you, sephiroth may be able o destroy plaents with supernova, and kefka may be a monster, but they cant attack the future,

Best answers
Kefka. If you've ever saw the final FF6 boss, you'd agree.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I am the FF6 mastar! I love it so much

Kefka, the guy DESTROYED THE WORLD

You can't get any more evil than that, the guy had the power to mutate the Goddesses that balanced the world to his will, he was by far the most sinister boss ever.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I am the FF6 mastar! I love it so much

Kefka, the guy DESTROYED THE WORLD

You can't get any more evil than that, the guy had the power to mutate the Goddesses that balanced the world to his will, he was by far the most sinister boss ever.

Exactly. Kefka didn't just try to destroy the world, he actually accomplished it. Not only did he destroy the world, but he also took control of the real Gods and twisted them to his bidding (I think you end up fighting through them to reach him). How many bosses actually win in RPGs? Sure, he dies, but only after he accomplishes everything he planned to do.

Kefka's checklist:

1.) Overthrow the empire. Check.
2.) Beat the good guys. Check.
3.) Destroy the world. Check.
4.) Rule the ruins. Check.
5.) Grow new heads. Check.

Even when they finally got around to beating him he'd already won.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Exactly, and yes, you do fight the statues, they are no longer the Goddesses they once were when you fight them, they are..

Poltergeist
Doom
Goddess

Best answers
Sin merly for his fear value... he terorised an entire planet for 1000 years... and admitialy he was easy to defeat... he was by far the best boss in the FF series...

unless u count FFX dark aeons... now they were hard :laff:

Best answers
just save up 100,000 gil and wip out yojimbo on those dark aeons Magmus.

But i agree with sin being the baddest dude . easyest but baddest.
sepheroph had me on the edge of my seat as my friend finished it for the first time. now that was a battle

Best answers
MopageBoy said:
just save up 100,000 gil and wip out yojimbo on those dark aeons Magmus
Thats what you did too huh...

well im glad im not the only one...

but still i felt guilty not giving them a fair fight but oh well :laff:

Best answers
Sephiroth is by far the best! And hardest by far! the battle went on for ages when i fought him! But hell yes he is the best!

Best answers
In FF3 i only got to finding the other pary members........ i didn't beat it yet, in tactics advanced, i thought that boss was pretty hard, Barley won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom