FFVII - Advent Children OST

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
picked it up today, its freakin awsome!!

who else is getting/got it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its very good, some of the music in the film was a little drowned out by action, so its nice to hear all the energy that was actually there.

theres a couple of tracks where it gets a bit messy though =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the OST original music, or are there some recognisable tunes from the game in there?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you havent seen the film have you? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T_T No..

It's not out yet, and I could download it, but I don't want the movie that bad. I'll just get it when it comes out on DVD here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
Got it...sub par
I'd call blasphemy on you, but your sig and avatar already take the cake so what's the point.

Awesome OST. FF7 music is already pwn so it's nice to hear it all fleshed out into huge pieces like these.

My favourite being "Those who Fight".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i loved the "Those who fight" remix because it was kickass, but the fact they used it in the scene they did made it so much more awsome =O

the OST is so good, that i can listen to it, and visualise the film =D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the soundtrack, I am somewhat enamored with classical arrangements, and Divinity I and II certainly didn't dissapoint. I also liked the piano arrangement of the fight song, can't remember it's title off hand. Loving classical hispanic guitar like I do, I couldn't help but love "Beyond the Wasteland" for it's frantic pacing and high energy. The heavy metal arrangement of One Winged Angel was a nice suprise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the piano track was "Fighting" and it was taken, unedited, straight from the piano collections CD :p cheating squeenix ^_^

but yes, i loved the blend of classical/metal/flamenco. i can play most of the metal parts now, but that flamenco part makes my hands want to comit suicide =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom