FF7 -- Last Order[Spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well anyone seen this? I posted it here since it is an anime episode...kinda...
Anyway, looked pretty nice and high quality, cleared some things up what really happend in Niebelheim, so overall it was a really nice 1-episode-anime :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just cool to see Zack and actually have him doing some things to make u believe he's a SOLDIER.

Though is it just me or did Zack seem a little off his rocker to anyone else? I mean... he's effectively talking to a vegetable.... that's a bit creepy in my book.

Best answers
lol ya when he was talking to cloud i though he was nuts 2 lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm yeah it was kinda cool . wish they would make more episodes. like the whole ff7 game or something like this .
but still great anime. and nice drawing style . reminds me a bit of Trigun though o_O

so i guess the end is the part when zack dies huh o_O

but 1 thing . i like the hairstyle he haid in ff AC more. dunno i think its just unbelievable that 2 guys have the same crazy haircut o_O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it. Pity there wasn't more.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last Order was an anime version of "what really happened in Nibelheim," 5 years prior to FF7's present. They explain it in the game when Tifa rescues Cloud inside the Lifestream, and also during an optional cutscene later when you go back to the mansion. Many people missed the optional cutscene and were a bit confused.

It involves Zax, Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth. It's a thirty minute OVA that came on the ultimate DVD edition of the movie, Advent Children.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Last Order was an anime version of "what really happened in Nibelheim," 5 years prior to FF7's present. They explain it in the game when Tifa rescues Cloud inside the Lifestream, and also during an optional cutscene later when you go back to the mansion. Many people missed the optional cutscene and were a bit confused.

It involves Zax, Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth. It's a thirty minute OVA that came on the ultimate DVD edition of the movie, Advent Children.

Ah, cool, I might get it then, I already know about the cutscene.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the OVA today and I loved it, it gave some more insights about certain events, most interesting to me was the part where Sephiroth takes Jenova. In the game, Cloud says he doesn't remember what happens afterwards.. or doesn't want to say.

It struck me as a bit odd though that Cloud can wield the Buster Sword with as much skill as he did, considering it's Zack's weapon. It's a very heavy weapon. He must've had prior training with it, which might be possible since they're good friends. Maybe Zack trained him personally. But that's a matter up for debate.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They actually tell you exactly what happened at Nibelheim in the game. The only difference that I can remember between the game and the short anime is in the game, Cloud actually threw Sephiroth into that....i dunno, toxic waste? In the movie, Sephiroth jumped into it which kinda confused me at first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was the lifestream, not toxic waste o_O, and there are a few loopholes.

like: cloud has mako eyes in the OVA, when he didnt get those until AFTERWARD while hojo was experimenting on him.

he threw seph in during the game, and not in the OVA.

im confused as to how zack manages to get shot bearing in mind hes shot at by 10 soldiers in open space and manages to take them all out, and then later some random sniper manages to do it, even though zack knows hes there? o_O

i think zack and cloud have been friends for a while by this point, and zack is just trying to help his friend. being that he is in SOLDIER, he will know what mako will do to a person if their body cant handle it.

also, i think you would speak to cabbage if there was no other company too! i mean, didnt you see the film "Castaway"?

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
im confused as to how zack manages to get shot bearing in mind hes shot at by 10 soldiers in open space and manages to take them all out, and then later some random sniper manages to do it, even though zack knows hes there? o_O
The reason zack got killed by one sniper is if you watch the film again zack only notices the sniper as he shoots and he ant aiming for zack he is aiming for cloud and cloud is just sitting there and zack jumps infront of the bullet to save clouds live, by real right talking about a sniper bullet here so if it was real it would of gone though zack and then cloud but meh

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
like: cloud has mako eyes in the OVA, when he didnt get those until AFTERWARD while hojo was experimenting on him.
Erm....as soon as you join SOLDIER...don't you get automaticly injected with Mako? And wasn't Cloud a clone or something of Sephiroth? Maybe that was what makes his eyes glow green as well...or not >.<

Best answers
he was a failed clone, he only become a clone kinda thing after the whole getting stab thing when hojo asks him and zack to be taken to the manison

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom