FF7:DoC Vice

Best answers
looks nice to me tryforce! is this game out yet? and is it likea spinoff of the original FF7 game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm small update, didnt wanted to but i wanted to answer this question as i want to reply with an update in every post:

anyway this game is allready out, yeh and the game... sucks... i mean graphic wise it really ownz! but while your playing ingame you have to get comfort with the controllings first.. for me it was wierd... i played the first 3-4 levels and it was fine... then i stuck... i didnt knew how to kill the sniper and there you would be to slow to hit the snipper. i hitted him like 3 times but then he killed me , beh.

Best answers
Great job, keep em coming.. The model looks awesome so fare:yes:

Best answers
O.O Wow, this guy is pretty beast looking. The model is really nice so far too :D. A guy with a gunbladed Straightedge... that's nasty. You planning on releasing this :D?

Best answers
ok some constructive (drunk) critisism:
His torso seems to big for his legs, looking at the ref pic that is. Or the other way around(legs looking to small compared to his torso.)
I'd lengthen his legs a bit and slim his torso a bit more..

even tho i dunno the characters feel.. I based this on the pics u posted.. PIES!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried to fix this abit Sven. Hope its good for now.

Grampz thankzor =) i will add in the next step the weapon, and yeh, i though giving it a kick in JKA, but dunno about who or how to get it ingame.. but if you want him to animate ill send you it afterwards.

This ***** has incredible 3700 polys lmfao!:

xifed the hair in the back as the mouth abit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks kenny heh, i wish i would have got such comments back in the days.

anyway my last update on the mesh i gues, just simply grey white pic,
so i added the weapons, fixed abit the polycount and heh i got a nice count:

4times the 4 = 4444tris
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k35/TryForceX/vicewhite-1.jpg
if more then 3 people are interested into an sdk i will do one, because for some reason i will just stop from here then.

damn, always when i think i finished i didnt -_-. got to add the belt

k now aded belt and count is 4484

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spot on really, note that the gunsword grips had about a 20 degrees angle and a couple of inches between trigger+tsuba

Best answers
looking good pixel. Tho his head looks a bit to big compared to teh body.
he looks more like a child then a grown up now. Also id lengthen his body a bit still.

Best answers
Make his legs longer and skinnier, and bring up everything past the middle of his stomach. Also make his arms longer and skinnier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom