FF7 Crash

Best answers
ey u guys, i've started playing FF7 trought again once i saw the advent children .. so now, i downloaded the PC version of it to mehh com. trought torrent, and installed . no problem, started playing no problem.. but well it crashed 1 time, but then when i tested it out the second time , nothing. so i continued to play it and it runned all fine. since now.. i've in some desert prison somewhere there and i need to win a chocobo race to get Cloud and the rest of the team outta from there. now, im just going to enter the race..... the screen is black.. u can hear chocobos screaming. and a nice music playing, and then .. an error report shows up and the game crashes T_T

well i tryed it again and still the same thing happens once again, so now, i reinstalled the game and with it i installed all the possible **** in it. and runned the game and tryed it again, still crashed..

so im asking, if any1 of u guys have dl:t the FF7 PC version and has the same error .. or ppl who can just help me out with this.

i personally thing it's some file missing problem. but who knows..

so plz, i really need some help with this.. the game is damn great and it's fun to play it.. but it sux when u get stuck in some place just because of some l4m3 Error..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
You just pretty much summed up why it does not work.
all piracy issues aside, that doesnt have squat to do with why it doesnt work, someone wouldnt go through the arduous task of packing up all 700 mb (or more) of it and then seeding it if they werent sure that it worked.

there COULD be a missing file, but i doubt it

ff7 is an old game, playing it on a newer pc WILL cause crashes now and again. i had to download a patch or 2 just to get it to work wif my my pc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I were you, I'd dl the xp patch and probably that little thing that overwrites your exe file. You know, crack. Crack is whack. Just dl it.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
If I were you, I'd dl the xp patch and probably that little thing that overwrites your exe file. You know, crack. Crack is whack. Just dl it.
Yeah thats the one, theres a patch that xp users have to download it says in the readme file that it fixes the chocobo race crash.

So, happy hunting.

Best answers
okey.. so now, i dl:et the crack for it.. and installed it last night, and the installation worked fine, but now this time an error comes up with it too, so ill try to dl it again or dl some other crack for it, and if it doenst work, ill try to look for some xp patch for it.. ohh and i've read the readme, and i thing there's no such thing mentioned as xp patch to fix the chobo bug, but thats just me, it might be there, gotta read it again T-T

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The XP patch is a must. You need it if you owne windows xp.

Best answers
I dont have Xp, but I have 1 crash too.Its in the Red XII home, I dont rembember the name.In the place when the professor shows the stars, then the picure just freezes and nothing moves.

Best answers
Oh the Cosmo Canyon glitch. I had that on my XP install. It seems to be a problem with the AVI video files. I removed those files for that area and it went fine. Also, try removing any codecs, that might fix it.

Best answers
Could you please tell me what is the name of the video i have to remove?
Or could someone give me a savegame after the Bogenhagen star thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom