few suggestions !?

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1.Block effect
how about a new spirit for block like in tenkaichi or something similar to it:
do you see that white circle spirit when Gohan hit Buu when something like this but for blocking and smaller...so when someone hits you and you block u get white circle spirit !?

2.Bubble effect :
when you get in water u get bubbles out of your mouth and body when you swim or fly !?

3.Texture effect :
when you fight long time ur clothes become dirty and riped u dont need new characters for that just texture !?

4.New key :
i think its stupid that if u got big pl u win at beam struggles so how about making that u have to TAP mouse button fast to win the one who taps faster wins !?

5.New hud :
whell i think the hud is kind of old and i know u can download new ones from esf-world but i mean totaly new maybe more simple and fun to watch like the hud in tenkaichi !?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
1.Block effect
do you see that white circle spirit when Gohan hit Buu when something like this but for blocking and smaller...so when someone hits you and you block u get white circle spirit !?

I think there are already white circle thingies when you are in pre punch and it's called sprites not spirits ^^

2.Bubble effect :
when you get in water u get bubbles out of your mouth and body when you swim or fly !?

Don't see anything wrong with this.

3.Texture effect :
when you fight long time ur clothes become dirty and riped u dont need new characters for that just texture !?

that will take too much time to make those models and stuff, I'm not good with models, so I won't know much, but I know that it will take alot of time that gets wasted for something like this.

4.New key :
i think its stupid that if u got big pl u win at beam struggles so how about making that u have to TAP mouse button fast to win the one who taps faster wins !?

There is a new way of Powerstruggling coming out in 1.3 where you pump energy into the beam that shoots out a ball, search around and you'll find it in the forums.

5.New hud :
whell i think the hud is kind of old and i know u can download new ones from esf-world but i mean totaly new maybe more simple and fun to watch like the hud in tenkaichi !?

Well the team is going to redo about everything, and I think this will also be changed into something better.
Answered it all in the quote:smile:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
1.Block effect

I dont get it :S

2.Bubble effect :

If it doesnt lag

3.Texture effect :

Each difrence would require a new model. To mutch hasstle for such a small thing.

4.New key :

I suggested that in 1.1 denied due to (breaking your muse with constant use) Besides youll have enough to do with the pumping PS system

5.New hud :

What makes you think 1.3 wont have a new hud? Agree to this XD

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1. sprites-spirits same thing XD i know for prepatch sprite circle i was thinking about the block sprite it whould be same as prepatch sprite but it can be biger.

Oh and 1 tip can anyone whould make in 1.3 that u can tele back,up,left,right
even if someone stands next to you. Cuzz now u cant if someone stands on ur head u cant teleup same with other directions

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chats cause teleport isnt teleport. Its just moving fast. And you cant move through someone >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
1.Block effect
A thing called "sprite"

2.Bubble effect :
A thing called "sprite"

3.Texture effect :
Just use a damaged model

4.New key :
No becasue this is ESF, not Boudakai

5.New hud :
whell i think the hud is kind of old and i know u "can download new ones from esf-world" but i mean totaly new maybe more simple and fun to watch like the hud in tenkaichi !?
u can download new ones from esf-world
All answered in quote.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
mf25 u dont need to repeat the answer i think donnierisk already explain that is sprite and sprite and spirit is basicly the same it can be even aura.
U can you read i dont wanna use damaged model i wanna have normal model but after while it gets damaged. Agean u dont read at all the hud isnt good not even on esf-world and i mean not the skin of the hud
i mean totaly new hud !

Grega than why dont esf make acctual teleport theres a suggestion !?
Why whould anyone put fast moving and name it teleport ?
And everyone whould rather pick teleport than Fast moving + with tele u can tele even if osmeone is right on top or next to you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
mf25 u dont need to repeat the answer i think donnierisk already explain that is sprite and sprite and spirit is basicly the same it can be even aura.
U can you read i dont wanna use damaged model i wanna have normal model but after while it gets damaged. Agean u dont read at all the hud isnt good not even on esf-world and i mean not the skin of the hud
i mean totaly new hud !

Grega than why dont esf make acctual teleport theres a suggestion !?
Why whould anyone put fast moving and name it teleport ?
And everyone whould rather pick teleport than Fast moving + with tele u can tele even if osmeone is right on top or next to you.
EVM tryed that. Im ny opinion they ****ed it up.

Besides what good will teleporting through players do?

And the model to become damaged you need to change it from a nondamaged to a damaged one.

Best answers
leonardo said:
1. sprites-spirits same thing XD i know for prepatch sprite circle i was thinking about the block sprite it whould be same as prepatch sprite but it can be biger.

Oh and 1 tip can anyone whould make in 1.3 that u can tele back,up,left,right
even if someone stands next to you. Cuzz now u cant if someone stands on ur head u cant teleup same with other directions
it's called melee_flash

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
EVM tryed that. Im ny opinion they ****ed it up.

Besides what good will teleporting through players do?

And the model to become damaged you need to change it from a nondamaged to a damaged one.
whell teleport whould make you escape things better like in the show when goku was swooping at someone *cant remember who it was* the enemy thot he will hit him with swoop but goku teleported right infront of him.
Or the time he was with cell games Goku vs Cell there you got few good teleport moves.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you can teleport right in front of him already >.>

Also if you are good you know when to press teleport and you teleport to his side. You know the good old teleport anglehit.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no i wanna to say he teleported infront of him and i think he was behind cell or above him...

yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom