few questions :)

Best answers
alright people,I have few questions :)

1. How do I play ESF online? Well.... I go on join server( or somethin`) > internet,and when I click on a server it shows a message "wrong cd key" (or something).
2.Where can I download models for ssj4 and others.... And when I download them,how do I use them?
3.Where can I download ESF 1.3? But I have a 56 kbps connection and I need some kind of an update....
4.How do I attack my opponent with arms?

Ok.... that would be it for now :)
Oh yeah,admins!! This game is extra.

Best answers
Answer:

1) Do you have a crack of Half-Life?
2) You can download some ssj4 models at www.esf-world.com, but that's just to replace another models. Like ssj goku, so it will look like the ssj4 model, but there wont come a lot of cool effects when you trans and other. It just change the model. Go to the esf-world site, download the models you want, and then replace them with another model in your esf > models > player folder. (Or read the "Readme" file there should come along with the model you download)
3) Download it at the front page: www.esforces.com
4) That's melee. You select the melee weapon, and then swoop into another player (swoop: press W two times quike, and hole the buttom down the second time) Do basic melee: Swoop into a player holeing down the right buttom on the muse, do Adv. Melee: just swoop into another, with the melee selected. You'll find out how to use it right when you've played it some time.

Hope that was usefull :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No, v1.2.3 and v1.3 (At the moment, known as Open Beta) are different.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.... on www.esforces.com I see only 1.2.3 update :(
Where is 1.3? :(
Did you really miss the whole point?

There is no actuall 1.3 yet. All you have is the open beta.

Its not finished. Its bugged. It has stuff missing. And its still in development.

The open beta is the inteam version of 1.3 only that its open for public testing.

Where 1.2.3 is the last full and finished release.

And if you ask where to get the open beta than read the news post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom