FEMALES SUCK

Annie

A
Time for you to vent and say everything you hate about females
Whether it be the games they play...the teasing they do...the gossiping...the sluttiness...WHAT DO YOU HATE ABOUT FEMALES?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dislike how some females thrive on back-stabbing and manipulation.

Though society breeds women to be that way. It's still annoying as ****.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dislike ugly women who think they're as beautiful or more beautiful than...Carmen Electra or someone super hot like that and makes damn well sure you know it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it when really hot girls say they're hella fat and ugly just so people can say to them "No your not!" and make them feel good.

Best answers
I hate stereotypes and generalizations

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheating, sluts, gossiping, lies, money...............

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I "like" girls when you have one in a good relationship, dislike them when they backstab, hurt you.

Annie

A
I hate when girls purposely tease guys
I hate when girls use people (though both genders have been known to do this...girls seem to do it more)
I hate good looking girls that shun any other girl that's not as good looking as they are
I get annoyed at prude-ish girls or ones that are grossed out easily
I hate girls who're camera whores or whores in general

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Annie said:
I hate when girls purposely tease guys
I hate when girls use people (though both genders have been known to do this...girls seem to do it more)
I hate good looking girls that shun any other girl that's not as good looking as they are
I get annoyed at prude-ish girls or ones that are grossed out easily
I hate girls who're camera whores or whores in general
That sounds like someone in this message board, but a guy.. O_O

Annie

A
AquaGeneration said:
That sounds like someone in this message board, but a guy.. O_O
guy whores are funny...and of course as we all know...guys can get away with being a whore more easily than a girl....*sighs* boy do I love society

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has to do with the organs <_<. No one is putting anything inside of us and injecting us with nanobots programmed for only one thing: Infiltrate one of many Death Stars and take it over.

I dislike girls who shave their eyebrows, wear clothes that men would normally wear, cut their hair very short, and then get offended if you ask if they're a lesbian.

Annie

A
Zeonix said:
It has to do with the organs <_<. No one is putting anything inside of us and injecting us with nanobots programmed for only one thing: Infiltrate one of many Death Stars and take it over.

I dislike girls who shave their eyebrows, wear clothes that men would normally wear, cut their hair very short, and then get offended if you ask if they're a lesbian.
I used to hate girls that pretended to be lesbians in public...but now I do it with my roomate so I realize how much fun it is =/

Best answers
I hate that most women I've ever met are pretty boring. That I can remember, there have only been about 5 or 6 women I've known in my life that I can hold a conversation with for longer than ten minutes, without wanting to stab myself in the face as an excuse to get away from them.

Note: I'm not saying all women are boring, it's likely just my bad luck.

Best answers
I really hate fat women who dress really slutty in super tight clothes that barely fit a 6 yr old. This isnt meant to sound racist but, almost all of the black women do that.

Best answers
well i hate wen they bish alot o_O *looks at annie* >.>, when girls cheat on guys, when they lie about something, and other things o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate their instability and complexity. I would never say "I hate girls", but man do they have some pissy tendencies. You say something wrong, then BOOM, guilt trip. Some of them do not even know what kind of guy they want. It's a shame to see a hot girl go out with a guy who's grades are the same as her cup size.

I also hate how some of them think they can get as *****y as they want because we can't do anything about it or else we'll be dubbed as "abusive". It's also sad to see girls 15 and younger agree to have sex with their boyfriend, when I hoped they would be the ones to keep the guy's thing in his pants.

As for PMS, I can't stand it when they use that as an excuse to go off the wall and expect it to be "ok". Obviously, I've never and will probably never go through PMS, but my y chromosome doesn't stop me from knowing what comments are unnecessary.

Best answers
I hate women that go out with guys that are racial and like to harrass (Sexually as well) poeple.

-Directly linked with me.- If you want the story... well I post it sometime later today... I need a whole lot of help...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, how would this be any different than a thread titled "Post everything you hate about black people?" or "Post everything you hate about italians" or... You get the idea. It wouldn't be any different. But I guarantee it would piss a lot of more people off because it's race, and not gender. Well, I hate to break it to you, either way, it's garbage. Threads like this have no place on these forums. They're over-generalising, and contrary to popular belief, there are some females who use these forums. Just like I'm sure some blacks, italians, jews, dutch, etc etc etc use these forums. And I'm pretty sure, you would be pretty pissed off if you came on the forums one day and saw a "Post everything you hate about [insert a category you fall into]. This is no different in my eyes guys.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom