Best answers
*sigh* the ssj kid I saw was Goku, when he was turned back into a child. Not Goku Jr.... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
And, I agree with the "AMerican" dude above me.
Hey, I'm not saying that as if to say no one else here is;( ! I'm using the word American in refrence to the fact that because we in the USA get horribly edited Anime it seems to implicate that we don't know any correct trivia about it.

Best answers
Breifs, as against it as you may be, try to open your mind, please.

It is in the last GT episode. Pan is old and wrinkly, watching gokou jr fight vegeta jr, the two children fight, exchange words, go ssj, fight more, then pan sees Gokou on the other side of the ring, watching the children, smiling. She then runs to where he was, but he was gone. The episode ends showing Gokou walking, most likely away from the fight, to where? I don't know.

The episode was in japanese, english subtitles.

I don't think you'll listen, though. You just want to play the devils advocate, don't you?

Best answers
Yup :devgrin:. Listen, I CAN'T believe you. Not until I see it on television, I'm sorry. Once I see that, I'll apoligize, or say "Told you so", depending on which one is called for. And Particle man, I wasn't insulting you. I was saying that so that they'd know who I was talking about. I just thought it was funny. Boy, we Americans sure are screwy, ain't we?

Best answers
That won't be too logn from now the people from Funimation AMerica in Texas have already started working on DBGT. SO maybe in about 2 or 3 years we will see it Maybe

Best answers
yeah, 2-3 years itll start. then they'll replay the first part for about a year, then show a new part, replay from the total beginning, etc.

i'd give it a decade before vegeta's breifs comes and says we were right. :D

Best answers
Well if you know that Videl is named after a onion then you must know that Gohan is named after rice that's off the origional topic of women fighters but there you go. Oh yeah and Htokilefa Sarevok is better than Drizzt.

Best answers
mhm, there arent much female fighters in dbz... in dbgt we got pan but in dbz there only is c18 hehe... videl is no match for them...
if this were a db, not a dbz mod, there could be more female ;)

Best answers
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Bra and Pan in ESF. Well ESF is only DBZ not i repeat NOT DBGT or any movies. So yeah bra and pan they were like 5 in the LAST episode of DBZ so NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides Bra doesnt fight at all and Pan is OK in DBGT but in DBZ no. Videl is a terrible idea Krillin is stronger than she is. The closest thing to a female character in ESF is Frieza until they decide to add 18. but i don think they will what would 18's transformations be anyway...

oh yeah and the DBGT where pan is old and there is Goku jr. and vegeta jr. is not really an episode its a special movie i think. it is 100 years later so everyone is dead except Pan, i wonder tho why isnt Bra alive? they were the same age.

Off topic a little: Should bra be stronger than Pan anyway? Bra is the daughter of Vegeta! and Bulma, like Trunks (trunks is stronger than Pan) and Pan is the daughter of Videl (Hercules daughter) and Gohan so that makes her only 25% saiya-jin while bra is twice that (50%)......another reason why DBGT is messed up.

Best answers
how many times must it be said... DON'T SAY NO!! It's a model not a replacement, which means YOU DON'T HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT! Never tell someone not to do something, it is the dumbest thing to say, you don't even have to look at the model so why should it bother you?

*i'm saying this as i'm thinking about making a videl model, but people like twysta are starting to make me think if it's worth bothering*

*edit* good point about bra.. doesn't that mean she should be able to go SSJ being 50% sayajin?

Best answers
Particle-man lol i rememebr that song i think it's by they might be giants but all i know is that it was on tiny toons a long time ago along with istanbul not constandanopel...lol those tiny toons

well back to topic ok there will be no girls in esf and if there is it would be 18 no one else so just drop it jeez

Best answers
wow why dont you get pissed off next time........I must have read something wrong I thought they are talking about adding a female character I didnt know it was just a model replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom