Best answers
I dont disagree that there shouldnt be any female characters but look at it this way. none of those female characters have transformations and therefore would be boring to play with after a while. Most of those characters dont have ki attacks(except for eighteen) and i cant think of many ppl who actually would like to play as them. If somebody can think of some cool thing to do with these characters(like having 18 have that absorbtion thingie) then i would be all for it but right now im not

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
Originally posted by Jester X
After an onion? She's got that name because she'S the daughter of Mr. Satan

Videl = Devil

videlia onion

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
Originally posted by preddie45
I dont disagree that there shouldnt be any female characters but look at it this way. none of those female characters have transformations and therefore would be boring to play with after a while. Most of those characters dont have ki attacks(except for eighteen) and i cant think of many ppl who actually would like to play as them. If somebody can think of some cool thing to do with these characters(like having 18 have that absorbtion thingie) then i would be all for it but right now im not
lol ok #18, if krillin was on the same team like she and him could like join together and come out with the little doll-lookin kid (does she even have a name?) and the little girl could start crying and grab onto an enemy's leg and slow him down lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chi Chi would be great.
She does have Ki Attacks and I think she defeats gokou in one of
the tournaments. She also trains with Goten, As Goten explains in
one of the first few episodes on the Majin Buu Saga. And he goes off
to train with Gohan.

Best answers
Piccolo doesn't have any transformations either, and neither does Krillin! Why can't we take useless girls like we took useless guys and spice them up? Give #18 her weakest attacks to start with, then after a certain ammount of Ki is acheived, give her her better ones. I can't tell when Piccolo's transformed, so it really won't be that different from him. Come on guys. I'd be #18. I know plenty of MEN who'd be #18 because they are absolutely obsessed with her (I have 3 brothers who play her in that PS2 video game, and would jump at the chance of having her on ESF). Make her for seperate DL, so that those that want her can have her, and those that don't can leave her alone. What harm will it do to lure the girls to play (at least the ones that don't like Vegeta)?

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Yeah but she most likely isn't that strong. Shopping almost 24/7 doesn't raise the PL

wow.... that is seriously disguisting
i guess no one else picked up on it since i was the first to say anything :rolleyes:
(and yes i know what hes talking bout but satan took those pics out of context)

Best answers
I'd quite like to see #16, #17 and #18 all put in.

For transformations, the androids could do that thing where they flick their earring. It seemed to me that that allowed them to access their full power - for example, Piccolo was beating #17 convincingly until #17 did that. Sure, it's not that great compared to some of the others, but it's not too bad.

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
Chi Chi would be great.
She does have Ki Attacks and I think she defeats gokou in one of
the tournaments. She also trains with Goten, As Goten explains in
one of the first few episodes on the Majin Buu Saga. And he goes off
to train with Gohan.
If you mean the last Tournament in Dragon Ball, she was defeated by Goku. He pushed her out of the ring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45

Transformation's aren't really a problem, just give them Kaioken. The team could make it toggleable like ssj, and whenever the girl's turn it on a permanent glow can surround their bodies and their hair would stick up.

Best answers
heres a list of girls that can possibly give a beat down to a normal human

Chi Chi
Videl(hehe tranformation can be that one sayiaman costum she got in that one movie)
Pan
Bra

Best answers
They don't want Pan or Bra :( But Videl in Great Saiyaman suit, with Gohan in great Saiyaman suit, would be cool to add. Anyone up for making those? Hey, wait, what about those girls from the movies? Like the one that #18 kicked booty against (I forget from which one, but I've seen it before)?

Best answers
The movie where Videl wears a saiyaman outfit is in movie #13... i think, i dont really know what you mean with 18, i dont think she was in any movie or i missed her in 1

Best answers
I don't know which movie it was, but #18 got into a catfight with another girl fighter. #18 won, of course, but not until after her victim gave her a fight.

Best answers
erm..

those pics mr.satan posted... vegeta has red lines on his face (doesn't look like blood) and white hair :shocked: old man vegeta :p

oh, and that is seriously disturbing lol.

doesn't pan go ssj? but that's DBGT i think...

Best answers
Re: erm..

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
those pics mr.satan posted... vegeta has red lines on his face (doesn't look like blood) and white hair :shocked: old man vegeta :p

That's Bebi Vegeta, dude.

Scruffie

S
How a bout Bulma? Who says she isn't strong? She can handle Vegeta, if you know what I mean... he...he...he...

Cus I sure don't... ;/

Best answers
Re: erm..

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks

pan doesnt go ssj :tired:

Best answers
Re: Re: erm..

Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
That's Bebi Vegeta, dude.
o_o <runs>

:D sorry, haven't seen up to that, well, now I know :)

Pan does go SSJ, i've seen it with my own eyes.. don't know about SSJ2, possible I suspose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom