Best answers
Only 18 should be included.
Pan and Bra got not many attacks I think but I don't know them enought.

Best answers
i meant the men are the strongest, that's why and there are nofemale in Earth Special Forces in the series :]

Best answers
But #18, Pan, and Bra are all stronger than Cell, and he's in the game. Pan and Bra are actually stronger than Buu was when he was bad. Don't you know about DBGT? When Goku is turned into a kid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about? Bra NEVER Fights! She only goes shopping (The Ultimate Battle) & makes her dad (Vegeta) drive her around.

Best answers
Lol. Bra can leave her footprint in a muggers behind, and that shopping is exercise. She is her fathers daughter, y'know. His "princess", and she has his natural power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but she most likely isn't that strong. Shopping almost 24/7 doesn't raise the PL

Best answers
Oh, I also forgot to ask. Isn't there an Arale Chan in the series/movies? Isn't she a she?

Vash-[*RPC*]-

V
lol just throw #18 in. she was in Super Butouden 1 and 3, and she kicked ass. She was in UB 22, and she kicked ass. put her in ESF, and let the ass kicking continue.

and Videl sucks. She's named after an onion.

Best answers
After an onion? She's got that name because she'S the daughter of Mr. Satan

Videl = Devil

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to see Videl and Android 18.
I know Videl has no Ki Attacks but something that should just be
added there for fun. Like maybe she could have the strongest melee :p 1 ***** slap and your dead

Best answers
pan and bra are gt characters , there wont be any gt characters in this mod , so the only female characters that might be implimented ( i hope they get implimented) is 18 and videl "or any other female characters i missed but i dont think there were any other females besides chichi that i missed"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom