Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I think her hips are too wide. You should make her skinnier, and probably shrink the breasts to match.

Best answers
Hmz,
Say, can you PLS send it to me...
I have a brilliant idea for a model but i can't model, only (noobish) skinning, I've been looking soooo long for a good female model (i tried with that cs-girl tut but if failed =/)
Let me know sth: [email protected]

Thx :]

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sam miller
hey its loooks jackoff able!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! JK!

Please provide either decent comments or constructive critisism when asked for (not useless spam posts like that one).

Originally posted by Eider
Hmz,
Say, can you PLS send it to me...
I have a brilliant idea for a model but i can't model, only (noobish) skinning, I've been looking soooo long for a good female model (i tried with that cs-girl tut but if failed =/)
Let me know sth: [email protected]

Thx :]
This thread is about the rather excellent base model by 'Super_Vegeta.LE', not about requests about it. Please use the good old
button in the future.

Best answers
Flim-Flam, thank you ma'am,
Sorry-Sam, kill the spam! thats cool! im sry i was only jokeing!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmm i bet your hands are under your desk now aren't they? Looks very good , i like the proportions, i like a nice round ass instead of bumboard, and don't worry about breasts, my girlfriend's breasts are just as big as those(man, i wish!) and she's not fat.....ok just kidding. Looks fine as it is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats a big rack man, I would sugest to learn anatomy more, but if its for game, probly this is gona be fine..

make sure u animate the tits to bounce when running..

Best answers
man you guys are horrible!Oh well i guess its not as bad as what people where saying in the #18 thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
geez man.. To see a chick like that in RL I'd think shes kinda chunky.. Just make the hips alot smaller, breasts sticking out a little more :laff:

Best answers
The breast seem kinda huge compared to if you were to make a similiar dbz female character, which female had humongous boobs?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't see the picture thingies

Best answers
I think it would be a great base model for female char's from DBZ-DBGT !!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might make a cell saga bulma with that, but she was hella thinner, so i dunno

Best answers
It's a great base.. hopefully this should help start a few more female projects like Videl, Android 18 etc.

Anyone who has a problem with the size of the model (chunkiness etc) should just edit the size when they go to make a new model.

V'

Best answers
Nicely done. I for one do not get off on manequins (thats so spelt wrong its laughable). Thats not the point though, the point I'm making is that the under arms seem as though they arent connected. Theres this wierd gap underneath her arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom