💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. Its really good except it does seem to serve no purpose but I like it do you mind if I use it am my Destop Picture thingy.

Best answers
I don't mind. :) If you think about it, go to alot of professional photographers. They usually capture things because it's interesting and/or beautiful. Not because it means something (though it can).

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never really thought of photography as art. But it's a pretty picture of the sky.

Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
I don't mind. :) If you think about it, go to alot of professional photographers. They usually capture things because it's interesting and/or beautiful. Not because it means something (though it can).
heh...
i think you got a really good point; looks like there is meaning to it after all :D

Best answers
those clouds dont look like real clouds look's all fake so if it is very very very gj cuz thats hard stuff! if its not pretty koo pic :-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol :p im4's a good drawer >.< funny too o_O
lol I like it... though I dont really see what its for.... im4 made it a lot more interesting o_O

Best answers
Beautiful photography, Heh. Simple, but beautiful.. When it comes to photography thats probably the ebst approach, no? Really like this, I'm making it my desktop for a little bit since you don't mind ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pssst.... I think he used his l337 photominipulation skillz to do that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom