Fear

Best answers
I'm a worryed about is the Creators of DBZ finds this mod then says "You Can't Use Our Guys!" like they said to Bid For Power that would Kill the mod right there!
:cry:

What can you do to avoid this? cause I kno that this mod will get very big until something like that happens

Best answers
i think funimation (creators of dbz) already no about this and have allowed them 2 use the chars to a certain degree i think

Best answers
this wont happen
1.its said that half life protect its mods
2.as long whe dont make profit its ok

Best answers
I dunno that's just an Guess!...
funimation doesn't care if they ever saw this they would shut it down ... if it got big

Best answers
What's the deal with this other game that got shut down? I didn't know about it till people here started talking about it. Did they do something really bad, or was it just that they made a game without asking?

[Edit - Sorry, I guess 6 people posted while I was away from my computer]

Best answers
Originally posted by Kain
i think funimation (creators of dbz) already no about this and have allowed them 2 use the chars to a certain degree i think
ohw great another idiot, FUNIMATION DOES NOT MAKE DB/Z/GT, THEY JUST DUB THE JAPANESE EPS AND HOLD THE RIGHTS TO THE SERIES IN NORTH AMERICA !!

there, with that said

also, i believe mods can use just about any copyrighted names etc, unless they make profit with there doings

theres a rumor that bfp never receaved a cease and desist order from funimation, its said that the leader of the mod at the time of it being fully dbz, was sick and tired of team members leaking betas, so he made up to the funimation story and retired the mod, another coder, called Yrgol, disagreed and continued with the mod without any dbz content (well, not that much, lol), and was finally released as an anime mod, with alot of db feel to it

i dont think funi will ever stop a mod or ever has, that is if that rumor is correct, al ive ever seen em do is claim site domains wich have copyrighted names in em (ea www.vegeta.com) and demanned a cease and desist of sites that hold full episodes

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
ohw great another idiot, FUNIMATION DOES NOT MAKE DB/Z/GT, THEY JUST DUB THE JAPANESE EPS AND HOLD THE RIGHTS TO THE SERIES IN NORTH AMERICA !!

there, with that said

also, i believe mods can use just about any copyrighted names etc, unless they make profit with there doings

theres a rumor that bfp never receaved a cease and desist order from funimation, its said that the leader of the mod at the time of it being fully dbz, was sick and tired of team members leaking betas, so he made up to the funimation story and retired the mod, another coder, called Yrgol, disagreed and continued with the mod without any dbz content (well, not that much, lol), and was finally released as an anime mod, with alot of db feel to it

i dont think funi will ever stop a mod or ever has, that is if that rumor is correct, al ive ever seen em do is claim site domains wich have copyrighted names in em (ea www.vegeta.com) and demanned a cease and desist of sites that hold full episodes
dont ***in flame me coz i got it wrong
all i herd is that funimation made dbz

Best answers
lol, i just called you an idiot, i hardly call that flaming, i was just anoyed by your ignorance

the db and dbz series were made by a man called Akira Toriyama (sp?), he drew the manga (comics) of db, wich where later made into an animation (tv series)

because the db series was so popular, and fans would love to see a seqeul, Akira started dbz, wich was also made into a show, it was suppose to end right after the frieza saga, but again cuz people like the show so much Akira continued (actually he didnt want to, he was just bound by contract for the company he worked for) then dbz was suppose to stop after cell saga, again he had to continue, but he wanted to make gohan the lead, not goku, but fans didnt want that, and so he made dbz, finishing it off with the kid buu saga, owh and there are some movies from both db and dbz (i think there are 3 or 4 db movies, and i know for sure there are 13 dbz movies)

but some company smelled money (god i cant remember the name of them right now), they purchased the rights to the series, and began there own db, thats how Dragonball GT (Grand Tour) was started.
Akiri Toriyama was not involved with this series at al, thats why some people say that GT and everything in it (ssj4, bebi etc) is a fake, because the creator of db had nothing to do with it.

(PS: i just actually clicked on that www.vegeta.com site, and there are so many spelling errors that half the story doenst make sense, lol)

Best answers
like i give a **** that you do or do not care, i just think spewing out incorrect 'facts' is dumb :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if funi want to close this mod, they will.
no need to discuss that
you won´t change it

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom