fear

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh,

Kinda a weird topic, but okay,

You ever had the feeling you had to do something, but was far to afraid to do it? something that could change your life, something that could turn out wonderfull, but also into nothing?

Ever know the feeling of taking the deep dive, knowing you are scared, nervous, anxious, you want so badly, but your fear won't let you.

I actually meditate to shut down this feeling but it won't work.. sheeesh..

You guys ever had this kind of feeling? that you HAD to do it, not matter what? but if you finally are there you get scared and it just doesn't go?

In love? in taking a challenge? in being bullied whatever you name it.

And if you feel this way, how do you get yourself so far, to do this thing you have to do?

Sorry if this a a stupid topic, and if mods think its unapropiate then they may close it.

Best answers
Yeah i get that like 1000 times a week....

In love.... Well there i just think ... What have i got to lose... Ok so she might say buzz of nerd,jerk,perv.... But she might feel the same abouth me and = happy end....

In a fight... I know that i will win in the end... Just doesnt mather that win will be good.... For instance... i guy pumels me soo bad... i cant stand up... But if i pummel him even more and he is scared and will never bother me again i win.... Do you wont feel like it in the first day - week

Challange... - Hey its fun... So what if i might lose... Il still gain something from the chalange....

Other things are kinda private ;)

Best answers
Yes.... Yes I have...

Love? Yes. Challenge? Yes. Eating that last slice of pizza? Yes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a> "reply_messge.exe
]A great president once said... the only thing to fear, is fear itself. You have to live to take risks, and the more risks you take, the less fear you have. My fear level is waaay down from my childhood years, In fights... i'll just swing at the temple and then start stomping. I'm very calm when i fight, it's a sure thing to make sure you win. In love... I do get nervous, I dunno, girls just are soooo unpredictable. They can make or break a man's self-esteem. In challenge... I love a challenge of equal or slightly higher standards. Anything out of the porportion will get me a litte nervous but once i get rolling, it'll die out. Facing your mother after recieving report card... that's where my fear comes in

a> send

Retired
Best answers
love..everybody has had that.

the moment you are afraid to walk up to a girl you have it. in general I don't have that feeling a lot..but lately i've had it because I liked this girl at school..instead of when you see someone in a club.

in school you're completely 'exposed' as in... it's quiet, just you and her.. and it would be weird to just step up to someone when it's not on a night out.. also taking in account she was the hottest girl i had ever seen. and she was doing a completely different education than me, so it's a bit harder to get in touch cause you've never talked before or had a reason to come in contact before.

Best answers
Yeah.. i feel fear everytime i get out of my house, I call it Shyness...

I virtually took 0 risk during my childhood. I had a good chance to get a couple of girlfriends but my "fear" didnt let me. So yeah... damn fear... >_<

Best answers
hmmm,

Love? no fear at all.. i have a girlfriend, and i dont fear anythign bad happening between us.

a Challenge? depends what kind - somthings ill accept, others i will forfiet :p

a Fight? i dont do fights, *tries to find a peaceful solution* tho if somone was to attack my girlfriend, then id fight. until that day, i dont/wont.

- Malrak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom