FEAR MP Demo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those of you still going about your lives as if today isnt a day to celebrate, I should inform you that the MP demo for FEAR has been released. I saw no thread so I assumed it wasnt common knowledge yet.

You can pick up the torrent here. Theyve got a direct download too, but my experience is that BT is just faster with popular downloads such as this.

Almost forgot... Enjoy!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this at the ATi Laucnh Event in Sydney :O.

Although I didn't get to play it, it looked awesome. D/L now ^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-downloads-

frsrblch, im going to have buttsecks with you for finding this.

Man, have I been waiting for this :O!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch, im going to have buttsecks with you for finding this.
Really, that wont be necessary... however some pie would be appreciated.

Its pretty fun. Theres two levels. Myself, I prefer the facility. Its makes for a pretty mean game of CTF.

Weaponry options from spawn: pistols x2, the MP5 like gun, the combat shotty, the assault rifle, the penetrator (how I like that one) or a rifle that shoots 3 round bursts. You can also pick up the rocket launcher, its like the rifle in that it fires three round bursts. :p Theres another pick-up weapon but I cant remember it now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Really, that wont be necessary... however some pie would be appreciated.
/pie

Anyways, how fast are yOU going on the torrent? only 5 for me :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I killed the torrent so I could play the game. I seeded to > 1 though. I think my D/L speeds ranged from 90 to 120 with a steady 60 U/L.

Man I love that assault rifle.... gotta go!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay I played it (GameArena, got it in 8 mins =D). The TDM I played was quite fun, even if I kept getting head-shotted by pros. It seems like a slower-paced UT'04, as nobody was jumping around like a moron.

This MP demo made me pluck up the courage to try the SP demo. (so I can get a feel for the weapons, and to witness some hardcore AI).

But, once I boosted up the GFX settings, it crashed, so I'm reinstalling now (my poor X600).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im running it on my 9800 on low/mid settings. I get an average of 40 FPS so its running pretty good.

Man, gotta love that assault rifle. Its lethal for head shots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would think so wouldnt you... i mean, it IS an assault rifle :rolleyes:

Best answers
I've played two betas of the multiplayer already. Can anyone who's played either of them tell me if the demo has any fixes, additions or anything?
I can't really be bothered to download it if it's going to be more of the same. I'm more interested in FEAR's single player.

Best answers
Eh..i don't have the pc for it. Anyone know if this game is coming out for xbox/xbox360 or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am really not looking forward to the MP for F.E.A.R. -- This is one of those rare times when I actually am anticipating the single player more than the multiplayer. I just want to be scared and freaked out like I was in the SP Demo.

I'm sure the MP is great but that is not why I want the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom