FcX's Art-Vegeta In The Works..

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell Me Your Thought On My Incomplete Vegeta... :] - The Hair,Eye's,EyeBrows, And Some Other Stuff Is Just Temporary Until Complete..

Best answers
Only crit so far is the tendon shadow in his neck that travels to the top of his left pectoral muscle, it should be shorter and come about 3/4s of the way across his right pectoral. Lookin good so far.

Best answers
yes, as saiga said, his neck muscle needs to be changed. The muscles in the neck that stick out (I believe they are called sternocleidomastoids)...anyway, they connect at the center of the collarbone, at the 'v' shape in the pecs. Also maybe tone down the line on his temple, its looks a little too deep. Other than that, its good

Best answers
You know, you really should fix the neck, also lots of edges are very pixelated. The whole Vegeta lookin at Trunks who's flying behind him thing really doesn't work. I feel it's making it look a bit tacky in my opinion. It's good, the thing that bugs me is the neck, also his armour needs more detail.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Then...I Dont Know What You Mean *Fixing The Neck* But I Re-Did Some Stuff Here It Is..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom