FCC

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Most European countries(Well in Holland) are laughing about Americans getting upset after seeing 1 lousy tit :D

Relax, everything will work out just fine :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
That is such a load of crap dude, The FCC 's agenda is to censor ALL media according to Christian values, what there basically doing is controlling our freedom of speech through the media, our freedom of speech is supposed to be guarenteed to us by the constitution, I believe the FCC acting in this case like a crazed Taliban mullah, deciding for me what shall deemed decent or not by a manner of decree. I prefer the freedom to make up my own mind what is offensive or not. And as always, if i don't like it, I can always............CHANGE THE ****ING CHANNEL!!!!
What in the HELL are you BABBLING about? The FCC is a Federal bureau, it isn't a PTA meeting. The current "push" for heavier fines is by SENATORS. Do you know what the Senate is?

Well, I hate to break this to you, but the FCC isn't just a little party when a bunch of Senators get to together and decide to "censor all media according to Christian values."

If anything is 'censored' along those lines, it's because the vast majority of Americans ARE Christian.. If you knew anything about television, then you'd know that the major networks are paranoid about offending off their viewers. They're in competition with each other.

Are you some kind of deluded fool who belives in six months there will be nothing but Teletubbies on twenty four hours a day?

Get a grip, your racy-ass shows like Sex in the City, South Park, etc.. They're not going anywhere, so stop your ignorant moaning.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
-_-

Enough with the lashing out on each other.
You guys make me want to cry. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom