Favourite Saiyan Form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X made best Non-SSJ, so here's best Saiyan \o/

Best answers
ussj2 for me the form trunks was in where his eyes went white and were glowin and he got big as hell.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Saiyan 3 for me. Though he loses his eyebrows, gotta love him.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj2 is awesome, looks sexy =0

Best answers
SSJ all the way..hair looks cooler on some,little more attiude and sexy in ssj2:D...so it gets my vote: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Buu says, "Big hair makes you look funny." Very true. The lack of eyebrows also makes it look weird o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regular ssj for me ,all the other forms just underminded what a super saiyan was capable of (and it was feared alot in bardock times , that's why frezia pwned them all ,that dam coward , he should of fought them all :\)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like regular cause it was just so badass in its time, everything after that became overkill.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super vegeta ft-****ing-w.

Best answers
Im gonna say Super Saiyan 2 because it was good to see cell afraid after he thought he was invincible and also see Gohan kicking ass. Also from Bojack movie, he pwned with SSJ2 in that also :yes:

Best answers
SSJ3, because that big mane of hair looks awsome. I bet he could beat someone to death with it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Drakan said:
Im gonna say Super Saiyan 2 because it was good to see cell afraid after he thought he was invincible and also see Gohan kicking ass. Also from Bojack movie, he pwned with SSJ2 in that also :yes:
Gohan's rage was one of the unique things through out dbz and played a good roll through out the entire series... If only gt didn't screw him all up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom