• JBoskma

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Eclipse

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
smo. finish it....man go back to high polys, your getting real crap if you did that when your were a major noob

Best answers
Can i be posted on this i mean i wanna see if anyone at all likes my stuff ^^

Best answers
Sorry but if we are talkin DBZ here Gogitason owns every1 imo!.. But on general modeling skill I would vote for, from what I have seen in this thread... Smo

Best answers
Listen, I'm not going to say you guys don't know what you are talking about, but Vassago is the best.

He is the only one up there who can draw a concept, and take it straight from paper to a model, then from a model to a beatifully textured model, and make it look awesome. You guys need to think about things besides DBZ/Anime modelling/skinning when you vote.

Best answers
I think Vassago is the best , I think that his Cell, and Goku models are great. But Smo makes alot of good models too.

Best answers
sonic is absolutely right, but yeah being that this is a dbz forum, the popular vote goes to the one who captures dbz the best, which is why azn seems to be winning

TonyMontana

T
Yea Vassago deserves more credit. He's done some really kick ass models.

Best answers
the reason why these polls ae so fake. aot of people here dont know what makes a good model or skin thus they just pick the models with a skin on it. reason why vas, eclipse, xt, ss, sa, me, e.t.c who show flats rather than skinned models get the least votes :) but credit to azn, hes getting very good over the last few weeks and the good part of it is he aint got no big head and he listens to comments and help.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Mr smo and AzN are my favorite. but if i were too choose someone right now. it would be AzN. his models look like the cartoons in 3d. his work is so accurate and clean. DAMN, he is good. *i just saw the bd pack thread... OMG* yup.. AzN gets my vote!o_o o_o :fight: O_O

Scruffie

S
Turk, your not getting low votes... your second on that poll!

I like that high poly model Smo, you should finish it. Looks like some of your best work.

NeD

Best answers
You guys SUCK!

;)

No, really, you guys seriously SUCK!!

:p

Keep up the good effort lads ;)

almostdeleted

A
I like AzN. Why? because hes cool. He made some cool battle damaged models. I also like God Gundam but hes not on there for some reason..

Best answers
Originally posted by Ersen
i think we should give examples of our best work? unskinned so u can see the model. this will give a fairer poll

also please add Eclipse lol

heres mine.
Wow, that's a really nice model.

Best answers
yea i would say vassago is the best....if i hadnt met my good new friend MaggeM....take a look at his models here http://www.maggem.prv.pl/
Also as is Enfinity, he is working on my mod which is so ub3r...hehe

Best answers
maggem rapes every one.. blows every one outa the water, i think he should be in the poll

Best answers
I reckon you should have mystic_ryu guy he rocks, that piccolo looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom