Favorite video game music?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm, I'm not sure if this is off-topic or video game. someone correct me if I'm wrong :>

--

So, we all know theres tons of video games out there, and they all have their own music. My question is, what is your favorite soundtrack from all these wonderous games.

Mine would be Sanctuary (KH2 theme song). I can't stop listening to it :O

A second would definately be one winged angel :yes:

Best answers
I LYKE THUH MUZACK FR0M ESF 1.1 ANDA THUH MUZACK FROM FINAL FANTASY'S 7-9.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Red Alert 2's theme was always good. I've liked a few of the Silent Hill songs, and definitely the ambient sounds. Almost every RPG has nice music. Can't forget GTAs' radio stations =D.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When your thread title has the words 'video game' in it, it's a safe bet.

- Moved.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it's obvious what Video game music I like O/.

Other then that, I like the esf music that was made by the team and the music featured in various sections of hl2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't really pick out an exact track, but I can give you my two favourite game soundtracks.

One is the Guilty Gear Soundtracks (Guilty Gear XX in particular). these games just has some absolutely rocking tunes, it's just straight up gnarly guitars and I can't get enough of it.

The other is the Jet Set Radio (and its sequel) soundtracks. These are some of the catchiest songs in a video game, they really wanna make you just get up and dance to the beats.

Now there are lots and lots of games that have really great music that really contribute to the game, as well as catchy tunes and the like. But those two soundtracks are the only ones that I have regularly listened to for years. I can listen to them away from the game and enjoy them immensely, hell I can burn them to a cd and play them in the car and people get so confused because they have never heard them before, but they would never guess they come from a video game.

I guess that's why I like them so much, they definately fit with their respective games, but when you listen to them on their own, you would never think that they're video game songs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Guilty Gear X2 had great music...

But, obviously, I say Sonic Music is the best, from the oldschool jingles (same goes for Mario's), to the current-day rock-oriented themes.

Devil May Cry (3)'s music was pretty good too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Hm, I'm not sure if this is off-topic or video game. someone correct me if I'm wrong :>

--

So, we all know theres tons of video games out there, and they all have their own music. My question is, what is your favorite soundtrack from all these wonderous games.

Mine would be Sanctuary (KH2 theme song). I can't stop listening to it :O

A second would definately be one winged angel :yes:

that songs kind of cool.... excluding the fact that the whole soundtrack is ... pop, its like X2 all over again... but with cartoons

not that i've played kh2 or anything

i always liked the megaman x series music. guilty gear is tight too. dmc3.

but to be more.. i dont know... deep... i'd say the soul reaver series always had awsome music

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Adventures 2/Sonic Battle soundtracks are pretty good listen's; I also love Morrowind's and Oblivion's soundtracks. They just have that epic quality to them, especially the main theme :3

KyoKusanagi

K
Unreal Tournament 2004
Burnout 3\Revenge (yes I liked it okay!)
God of War
Final Fantasy VIII

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Mario Bros (all of them!), Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear Solid 1, and both Katamari games, *****!

Best answers
Choosing a few songs would be too hard, so I'll just list some of my favorite ST's

Final Fantasy series
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Beyond Good and Evil
Legacy of Kain series

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I liked the Hell March from one of the C&C games
Ah snap, that was what was lurking behind my head. thanks for remiding me what it was :)

I hella like hell march, its from C&C: Red alert retaliation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mega Man X and X3 has some good music as did FF8

My favorite VG music though....hmmm....mayhaps Earthbound

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
End of WC3, Power of the Horde is pretty good.

My favorite music/sound would been in Diablo.

The sound/music perfectly fitted the theme.

Best answers
Even though I severely hated both of them, the Halo music was really good..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom