Favorite Subject?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Out of curiosity and boredom, what is / was your favorite subject when in high school? For me, I have to say history. History was the only subject I actually enjoyed in school, plus it was the only one where I could get A's without studying or even really paying attention.

How about you guys?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was English for me, oddly enough. You can't really tell by my sentence structure now, or the fact that I tend to abbreviate words the way I speak, droppin ending Gs, Ts and such. Plus that sentence was a run on, but **** it, I ain't fixin it.

Once I got to college, Anthropology and Theology became my favorites. They're awesome to study, but I can't see myself makin a career out of them.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
English. Best ever.. Wasn't quite as bore some as the others.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Art of nearly any medium.
Fatal, I know you have the whole profound thing going, but can you please stop centering your posts?

Love,
Alexander

@Sky: That's interesting considering English isn't your native language. Do you think you'd feel the same way if you were a native speaker?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Science. I fell asleep every day in the class and always got A's.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal, I know you have the whole profound thing going, but can you please stop centering your posts?

Love,
Alexander

@Sky: That's interesting considering English isn't your native language. Do you think you'd feel the same way if you were a native speaker?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Not sure actually. I like the English language and I've trying to improve it in both class and on the internet for the past 8 years.

Best answers
Computer science and physics... oddly i'm going for a computer science major with a physics minor.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Art and Science about equal, except the science teachers were all ****ing useless and couldn't keep the class in control.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thread is about high school. Not college.

Anyways, my favorite subject was history, followed closely by science, then math and finally English.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
English because I didn't have to study to ace it.

And uh.. I dunno. We had a subject about art and cultural development. I liked that.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Geography oddly enough >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom