Favorite Fights in the Dragon Ball Series

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is your favorite fight in each of the three (or two if you disliked Dragon Ball GT, or one.) series of Dragon Ball?

Dragon Ball: This is a tough one... I have to say my favorite fight was between Kid Goku and Tien.

Dragon Ball Z: Goku v.s. Frieza hands down. This is my favorite fight because it is much more dynamic, especially when Goku turns into a Super Saiyan in which the fight gets extremely intense. Sure the animation quality lacked a number times but every fight in Dragon Ball Z was like that (Look at the animation quality change between episode 171 and episode 172). This fight was also long, and like I said, much more dynamic, plus it doesn't give you the feeling that they wanted to end this fight as quickly as the fight between Cell and Goku. Another thing is that Frieza and Goku actually used the whole planet as a ring to fight on. It's just the shear magnitude of that fight that I enjoy, and there will never be another one like it.

Dragon Ball GT: Goku v.s. Uub. The first fight we seen in Dragon Ball GT, and the only fight that was actually pretty good even though it was short.

Best answers
Aww MAn the Countlass amount of battles that i liked but if i had to narrow it down :

DragonBall:Kid Goku Vs King Piccolo
I Found this Battle To Be Crazy Cool

DragonBall Z:Super Saiyan goku Vs Perfect Cell
I think That this battle was the best just because of the fact Goku Had to fight him while Staying In A Ring for The First Bit Then After Cell Blew It Up two words "Warp Kamehameha" But The Freiza Battle Is Very Close To Being first if not tied.

DragonBall GT:Super Saiyan 4 Goku Vs Baby Vegeta
Non-Stop Action for this One All I Gotta Say

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picollo VS 17

Great fight if you ask me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball: The fight with Piccolo Jr, specifically the final blow. Dragon Ball Z frequently showed fighters pushing themselves to their limits (or beyond), but nothing conveys it better to me than Goku without working limbs and a gaping hole through his chest still fighting and winning.

Dragon Ball Z: 'Super Vegeta' vs. Semi-Perfect/Perfect Cell, mainly due to the Final Flash. I found the Frieza battle to be a bit too drawn out to get first place.

Dragon Ball GT: Super #17. Pwning. Everyone.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Dragon Ball: The fight with Piccolo Jr, specifically the final blow. Dragon Ball Z frequently showed fighters pushing themselves to their limits (or beyond), but nothing conveys it better to me than Goku without working limbs and a gaping hole through his chest still fighting and winning.

Dragon Ball Z: 'Super Vegeta' vs. Semi-Perfect/Perfect Cell, mainly due to the Final Flash.

Dragon Ball GT: Super #17. Pwning. Everyone.
Dragon ball: i donno...maybe goku vs general tao...(funnist ever made...)

Dragon ball Z: majin vegeta vs ssj2 goku (they were so cool...)

Dragon ball GT: ssj4 goku vs babi-vegeta(first round)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball: Goku vs Tien

Dragonball Z: Piccolo vs 17

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball:
(1) Piccolo vs. Goku
(2) Tien vs. Goku

I don't remember a whole lot about Dragon Ball, but what I do is Tien & Piccolo were totally badass.

Dragon Ball Z:
(1) Super Goku vs. Frieza
(2) Piccolo vs. Android 17
(3) Super Vegeta vs. Semi-Perfect Cell
(4) Super Vegeta vs. Perfect Cell
(5) Super Goku vs. Perfect Cell
(6) Super 2 Gohan vs. Perfect Cell
(7) Majin Vegeta vs. Super 2 Goku
(8) Majin Vegeta vs. Majin Buu
(9) Mystic Gohan vs. Super Buu
(10) Vegito vs. Super Buu
(11) Super 3 Goku vs. Kid Buu
(12) Super 2 Vegeta vs. Kid Buu

Greatest overall fights during the entire series, in my opinion.

EDIT: I guess I forgot about GT. Unfortunately I remembered, but since I did I'll post this anyway: Super 2 Vegeta vs. Super 2 Gohan, Super 2 Vegeta vs. Super 17

Best answers
Dragonball Z:

1. Goku vs Freeza(Namick saga was the first I saw when I watched DBZ as a kid)

2. Vegeta vs Cell Form 2(I enjoyed Vegeta being in the spotlight, I like his character much more then Goku's)

3. Piccolo vs Android 17(I simply coulden't figure out where the writers were going with this, but I definitely enjoyed Piccolo being in the spotlight)

4. Vegeta vs The Ginyu Force(It was cool)

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Dragon Ball:
(1) Piccolo vs. Goku
(2) Tien vs. Goku

I don't remember a whole lot about Dragon Ball, but what I do is Tien & Piccolo were totally badass.

Dragon Ball Z:
(1) Super Goku vs. Frieza
(2) Piccolo vs. Android 17
(3) Super Vegeta vs. Semi-Perfect Cell
(4) Super Vegeta vs. Perfect Cell
(5) Super Goku vs. Perfect Cell
(6) Super 2 Gohan vs. Perfect Cell
(7) Majin Vegeta vs. Super 2 Goku
(8) Majin Vegeta vs. Majin Buu
(9) Mystic Gohan vs. Super Buu
(10) Vegito vs. Super Buu
(11) Super 3 Goku vs. Kid Buu
(12) Super 2 Vegeta vs. Kid Buu

Greatest overall fights during the entire series, in my opinion.

EDIT: I guess I forgot about GT. Unfortunately I remembered, but since I did I'll post this anyway: Super 2 Vegeta vs. Super 2 Gohan, Super 2 Vegeta vs. Super 17
frieza and buu r both stink...... fireza saga almost taking near 50 episodes just for his final 2 hrs......

buu is more ridiculous......buu has take near 60 episodes for jsut 3 days(inculding bobidi show up... only 3day but take near 60 episodes...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4. Vegeta vs The Ginyu Force(It was cool)
I made some adjustments to mine and I think I accidently removed that one. I still can't forget the look on Jeice's face before Vegeta killed him. It was priceless. Great choice, brother.

@Bunker: :confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball:
Goku vs. Master Roshi
Goku vs. Tien

Dragonball Z:
Freeza vs. Goku
Buu vs. SSJ 3 Goku
Vegeta vs. Jeice
Vegeta vs. 19

GT
Super Uub vs. Baby

Best answers
Dragonball: Kid Krillin vs Chaotzu
Kid Goku vs King Piccolo

Dragonball Z: Super Vegito vs Super Buu
Super Saiyan 3 Goku vs Fat Buu
Piccolo vs Android #17
Goku vs Frieza
Gotenks vs Super Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though at parts it was pretty frustrating because it took so long, I guess the battles on Namek were the best ones. Goku had learned Kaioken, had become stronger, so it was exciting to learn how he'd use his new powers against unknown foes. Then when everyone started getting the **** beat out of them by Freeza, it got really intense. Then Goku shows up and homg 12415231 eps of powering up and smacktalk later, he kills Freeza.

Pwnage I tells ya. o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball: Goku vs Tien
Dragon Ball Z: Mystic Gohan vs Super Buu
DBGT: Don't plan on watching it to find out ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball: Child Goku vs Piccolo
Dragonball Z: Trunks vs Mecha Frezia, that fight had so much attitude, & Trunks took down Frezia + King Cold with ease alongside with coming back in time to warn Goku of the Androids & give him medicine for the heart virus he contracts around that time
Dragonball GT: Great Ape Baby Vegeta vs SSJ4 Goku, Mainly because even though Goku was uber powerful SSJ4 he ran out of power pretty dam qucikly When Baby transformed Vegeta's body into a giant ape through the Blutz waves that Bulma Zapped him with.

Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Dragonball Z: Trunks vs Mecha Frezia, that fight had so much attitude, & Trunks took down Frezia + King Cold with ease alongside with coming back in time to warn Goku of the Androids & give him medicine for the heart virus he contracts around that time
that wasnt a fight.........call ESTERMINATION!! lOl

Best answers
DB - Master Roshi Vs Piccolo
DBZ - Goku Vs Frieza
GT - Goku Vs Super Android 17

Best answers
Dragon Ball:
Son-Goku v.s Tienshinhan
Son-Goku v.s Piccolo Daimao

Dragon Ball Z:

SonGoku v.s Vejita for first time
SonGoku Super Sayia-jin v.s Frieza