Favorite Fictional Character

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is your favorite fictional character? It can be a character from pretty much anything - books, stories, anime, comics, manga, cartoons, legends, myths, movies, television shows, video games, etcetera. The only requirement is that they be fictional.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic the Hedgehog

Since I was 5, I've loved this guy and his games. I even made a freaking 35 minute animation about him, which helped me get into college. I was damn nearly obsessed over him in middle school. I don't see myself losing interest in this guy for awhile.

Spider-Man

Never read the comics. No way am I his number one fan. I love the movies, games, and tv shows though. I love superheroes in general and this guy just happens to be my favorite. I dressed up as him for Halloween last year, it being my last time to ever do that in high school, so I went all out. I even ran errands in it. Some kids would shake my hand and then a truck full of workers would wave at me. Spider-Man transcends age, and even though he is fictional, he means a lot to people.

People honestly should not always label works of fiction as "It's only a cartoon/video game/it's not real".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miles Teg
Zeonix: I posted a few bs stories, but I actually wrote a novella for my English class. One day I'll write a book about the Nixium Verse, if only for myself.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Sephiroth - For some reason I really liked the legendary hero gone insane thing.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gattsu - Berserk manga. he's the ultimate die hard hero. no real special powers, just pure grit, and iron will.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paul Atreides from Dune
To a lesser extent, Bender from Futurama

I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure who / what.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Sun Wukong (Monkey King) - Insanely powerful, incredible fighter, immortal, fought against Heaven and it's most powerful generals, strong sense of justice, pissed on Buddha's hand, capable of replicating himself using strands of his hair, can perform magic, capable of 72 transformations, able to ride clouds, can jump very long distances and possesses a staff that weighs many metric tons (which he can wield easily) and can change shape at will of it's user.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favourite fictional character is God.

Best answers
I just "super" love superheroes in general
Allthough dragonball z is still my favorite
Goku, brolly, trunks, vegeta, literally all of the saiyans
Why? because they rule

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gattsu - Berserk manga. he's the ultimate die hard hero. no real special powers, just pure grit, and iron will.

Except now he has the berserker armor, a witch to keep the evil spirits away and the black dog in check(likely to fail eventually), a sword that has some sort of exorcising power from slaying apostles, etc... :p

But he was badass even before all that. A tragic anti-hero marked for death twice who will probably struggle eternally against fate so long as he has the strength to swing his sword. So I agree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favourite fictional character is God.
That's a good one ;)

I, on the other hand, would have to say Satan. Although my personal philosophies about him are kind of obscure, the Christian idea/thought of being the master of the underworld freaking rules. No wonder I listen to black metal and sympathize with the people behind them, they're like freaking Sith wanting to use evil and hatred for power. Although the likelihood of them actually getting satanic powers is slim to none, it's still pretty bad ass they think that.

And on that note:
Darth Vader. I need not say more.

Oh and one more:
Thor, the Norse god of thunder, and friendly gray alien on Stargate-SG1. Not only do I love Norse mythology and vikings and all that stuff, but the Asgard are also my favorite Stargate aliens just for the fact that they use the Norse gods as their cover.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh, so many...

sonic the hedgehog - and knuckles, of course
goku
obi wan/vader
cloud strife/sephiroth
wolverine
alucard (castlevania)
sesshomaru
kenshin himura
gene starwind

well, itll make the list shorter if i say basically anyone whos slightly bad-ass.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thor, the Norse god of thunder, and friendly gray alien on Stargate-SG1. Not only do I love Norse mythology and vikings and all that stuff, but the Asgard are also my favorite Stargate aliens just for the fact that they use the Norse gods as their cover.
Thor from Norse mythology and Thor from stargate are both up there for me, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom