Votes: 22 15.5%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 62 43.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
pick one

if your fav character is not on the list pick your second fav ok i need results:laff:

Best answers
You know something like a cell. piccolo, buu, or frieza pack would be the best because there are already models of all forms for the saiyans. Plus I really want a form 4 frieza. :laff:

Best answers
well, I like:

Trunks for the moves,

Goku for the strength

and Vegeta for the attitude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto

VEGETTO RULEZ THE WORLD HES THE BEST CHARACTER EVER I LIKE IT WHEN HE MAKES FUN OF BUU.........VEGETTO MAN THE BEST CHARACTER EVER HES FUNNY AND HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE VEGETTO #1

Bolteh2

B
in the series trunks

in esf vegeta or sometimes gohan (depends from my mood :p)

Best answers
You are all wrong ROSHI IS THE MAN! HE IS OLD, WISE, STRONG, HORNY, AND HE HAS A TURTLE TO TOP IT ALL OFF SO SCREW YOU ALL! BUT SINCE I AM MAKING A ROSHI MODEL ILL VOTE VEGETA!

Best answers
Vegeta is a puss. lolz

Ok back to what you said u little . ..

Vegeta is not a puss u stupid noob. Brolli may be the strongest, but sorry to say bud. He was beaten by goku,vegeta,trunks,gohan,piccolo. in Movie 8. <with the energy from them goku was able to kill the Bohemeth.

You call Vegeta a puss? Let me point out the obvious.
Vegeta Lost to Goku on Earth
Vegeta Died while fighting Frieza
Vegeta Lost to Android 18
Vegeta Lost to Perfect Cell
Vegeta Lost to Super Buu
Vegeta Lost to Kid buu
Vegeta sucked **** on Namek, Vegeta was weak as **** on Earth during cell saga. Vegeta was a pile of junk in Majin buu saga with his puny ssj2 lvl to goku's ssj3
Vegeta never got no where, and tryed to push himself, and couldnt get much higher than ssj2. He never won many battle, was weaker than Trunks,piccolo at some times. HIS OWN SON SURPASSED HIM OMFG!!! and the NAMEK JESUS CHRIST, at ONE time. THEN OMG GOKU SON! Gohan surpassed everyone, Vegeta was just a puny little batard in the shadows of all the characters. He never got anywhere. Never helped anyone, never did jack**** in the series..

RIGHT?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Vegeta Beat the **** outa goku in oozaru form
Vegeta beat Qui,DOdoria, Zarbon, Jeice,Ginyu.
Vegeta BLEW the **** outa no.19's fat ass
Vegeta KNOCKED 2nd form cell around the FLOOR
Vegeta was there for gohan, and it was HIS FAULT gohan was able to kill cell, by his sneak big bang
Vegeta got his Revenge on goku, while going Majin and ****ING him UP!
Vegeta Beat that lard of **** fat buu
Vegeta Sacrificed himself for his loved ones and destroyed himself
Vegeta FUSED with goku, to destroy buu
Vegeta wasted his time, gettting his ass kicked by kidbuu so goku can gain energy.
Vegeta saved the planet from Kid buus first attack
Vegeta helped the earth,with the dragonballs

--Through out the WHOLE ENTIRE SERIES, Vegeta was either 1 step, or 2 behind goku, Sometimes behind gohan and trunks.
--But al lthe way through, for someone so ****ing selfish he managed to go SSJ, and it wasnt ONLY by a need. It was mostly a DESIRE. He was the only saiyan to gain that from partially a DESIRE. For a character like him, SSJ2, is an awesome goal. If you look at him from the beggining of the series he was a short, fat, weak saiyan. Like all the rest. He never gave up, NO, **** no.
You try and say hes a puss. He managed to gain SSJ,ULRTA ssj, Ssj2, then later SSj4, In GT, Goku and vegeta were both reborn, because of their strong heritage/bloodline. Did you see Trunks,Gohan,Piccolo, or anyone else coming back from it? NO.

Vegeta
SSJ Vegeta
Ascended SSJ Vegeta
SSJ2 Vegeta
SSJ4 Vegeta
--
Those are some pretty BIG goals for someone so Selfish.

Now NEED I say more?

Dont open your ****Ing mouth about , a char whos been thru more than u in a life time, u little ****

Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
Ok back to what you said u little . ..

Vegeta is not a puss u stupid noob. Brolli may be the strongest, but sorry to say bud. He was beaten by goku,vegeta,trunks,gohan,piccolo. in Movie 8. <with the energy from them goku was able to kill the Bohemeth.

You call Vegeta a puss? Let me point out the obvious.
Vegeta Lost to Goku on Earth
Vegeta Died while fighting Frieza
Vegeta Lost to Android 18
Vegeta Lost to Perfect Cell
Vegeta Lost to Super Buu
Vegeta Lost to Kid buu
Vegeta sucked **** on Namek, Vegeta was weak as **** on Earth during cell saga. Vegeta was a pile of junk in Majin buu saga with his puny ssj2 lvl to goku's ssj3
Vegeta never got no where, and tryed to push himself, and couldnt get much higher than ssj2. He never won many battle, was weaker than Trunks,piccolo at some times. HIS OWN SON SURPASSED HIM OMFG!!! and the NAMEK JESUS CHRIST, at ONE time. THEN OMG GOKU SON! Gohan surpassed everyone, Vegeta was just a puny little batard in the shadows of all the characters. He never got anywhere. Never helped anyone, never did jack**** in the series..

RIGHT?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Vegeta Beat the **** outa goku in oozaru form
Vegeta beat Qui,DOdoria, Zarbon, Jeice,Ginyu.
Vegeta BLEW the **** outa no.19's fat ass
Vegeta KNOCKED 2nd form cell around the FLOOR
Vegeta was there for gohan, and it was HIS FAULT gohan was able to kill cell, by his sneak big bang
Vegeta got his Revenge on goku, while going Majin and ****ING him UP!
Vegeta Beat that lard of **** fat buu
Vegeta Sacrificed himself for his loved ones and destroyed himself
Vegeta FUSED with goku, to destroy buu
Vegeta wasted his time, gettting his ass kicked by kidbuu so goku can gain energy.
Vegeta saved the planet from Kid buus first attack
Vegeta helped the earth,with the dragonballs

--Through out the WHOLE ENTIRE SERIES, Vegeta was either 1 step, or 2 behind goku, Sometimes behind gohan and trunks.
--But al lthe way through, for someone so ****ing selfish he managed to go SSJ, and it wasnt ONLY by a need. It was mostly a DESIRE. He was the only saiyan to gain that from partially a DESIRE. For a character like him, SSJ2, is an awesome goal. If you look at him from the beggining of the series he was a short, fat, weak saiyan. Like all the rest. He never gave up, NO, **** no.
You try and say hes a puss. He managed to gain SSJ,ULRTA ssj, Ssj2, then later SSj4, In GT, Goku and vegeta were both reborn, because of their strong heritage/bloodline. Did you see Trunks,Gohan,Piccolo, or anyone else coming back from it? NO.

Vegeta
SSJ Vegeta
Ascended SSJ Vegeta
SSJ2 Vegeta
SSJ4 Vegeta
--
Those are some pretty BIG goals for someone so Selfish.

Now NEED I say more?

Dont open your ****Ing mouth about , a char whos been thru more than u in a life time, u little ****
O_O :shocked:
you say veget is a wuss well look at this lad .

Best answers
put it like this the best character up there i would sya vegeta but ya should of had gotenkks up there not basic charcters put fuzions ,FUZIONZ!!!!! any gotenks is the best of all time and if ya don`t like it tough then cuz ya could go somewhere peace and for the record all the ones on the poll suck exept vegeta

Best answers
Mr. Satan that was very VERy weel put! Thats a way to put a n00b in thier place any real DBZ fan knows that Vegeta is the MAN. :under his breath: "not quite cool as Roshiu though :coughs: But you are right Vegeta puts up with more **** than anyone else in the series! One thing you forgot to mention...

Goku had to take from the point where Krillin died to the point where he started to have heart failure to get on the brink of USSJ

Vegeta took a a little more than half a year to get to that point which shows you he will not be shown up so EASILY!

Best answers
PUAR!!!!

no j/k i think that Brolli is the best jsut because I think it's cool that a character can only say kakaroto and still be kool. and I love Brolly's Instincitve urge to kill goku. Antoher thing i love it when Bad guys in anime get the upper hand an dthen get their asses handed to them when u least excpect it.

O yea u cant say it's not cool to see a guy taht can take on piccolo goku and trunks all at once and not not even try.

Best answers
Woa! Reprezent Satan! \m/ o_O \m/

That's a very good arguement you make there! Vegeta may not always win, but he will never lose!

Goku is great, but too much a good guy. Gohan's cool, but nothing special. Trunks? Pffft. Brolli, he's a looney. Vegeta is the most amazing character to ever be concieved and will forever be the prince! GO VEGETA! :fight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom