Votes: 62 43.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
Ok back to what you said u little . ..

Vegeta is not a puss u stupid noob. Brolli may be the strongest, but sorry to say bud. He was beaten by goku,vegeta,trunks,gohan,piccolo. in Movie 8. <with the energy from them goku was able to kill the Bohemeth.

You call Vegeta a puss? Let me point out the obvious.
Vegeta Lost to Goku on Earth
Vegeta Died while fighting Frieza
Vegeta Lost to Android 18
Vegeta Lost to Perfect Cell
Vegeta Lost to Super Buu
Vegeta Lost to Kid buu
Vegeta sucked **** on Namek, Vegeta was weak as **** on Earth during cell saga. Vegeta was a pile of junk in Majin buu saga with his puny ssj2 lvl to goku's ssj3
Vegeta never got no where, and tryed to push himself, and couldnt get much higher than ssj2. He never won many battle, was weaker than Trunks,piccolo at some times. HIS OWN SON SURPASSED HIM OMFG!!! and the NAMEK JESUS CHRIST, at ONE time. THEN OMG GOKU SON! Gohan surpassed everyone, Vegeta was just a puny little batard in the shadows of all the characters. He never got anywhere. Never helped anyone, never did jack**** in the series..

RIGHT?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Vegeta Beat the **** outa goku in oozaru form
Vegeta beat Qui,DOdoria, Zarbon, Jeice,Ginyu.
Vegeta BLEW the **** outa no.19's fat ass
Vegeta KNOCKED 2nd form cell around the FLOOR
Vegeta was there for gohan, and it was HIS FAULT gohan was able to kill cell, by his sneak big bang
Vegeta got his Revenge on goku, while going Majin and ****ING him UP!
Vegeta Beat that lard of **** fat buu
Vegeta Sacrificed himself for his loved ones and destroyed himself
Vegeta FUSED with goku, to destroy buu
Vegeta wasted his time, gettting his ass kicked by kidbuu so goku can gain energy.
Vegeta saved the planet from Kid buus first attack
Vegeta helped the earth,with the dragonballs

--Through out the WHOLE ENTIRE SERIES, Vegeta was either 1 step, or 2 behind goku, Sometimes behind gohan and trunks.
--But al lthe way through, for someone so ****ing selfish he managed to go SSJ, and it wasnt ONLY by a need. It was mostly a DESIRE. He was the only saiyan to gain that from partially a DESIRE. For a character like him, SSJ2, is an awesome goal. If you look at him from the beggining of the series he was a short, fat, weak saiyan. Like all the rest. He never gave up, NO, **** no.
You try and say hes a puss. He managed to gain SSJ,ULRTA ssj, Ssj2, then later SSj4, In GT, Goku and vegeta were both reborn, because of their strong heritage/bloodline. Did you see Trunks,Gohan,Piccolo, or anyone else coming back from it? NO.

Vegeta
SSJ Vegeta
Ascended SSJ Vegeta
SSJ2 Vegeta
SSJ4 Vegeta
--
Those are some pretty BIG goals for someone so Selfish.

Now NEED I say more?

Dont open your ****Ing mouth about , a char whos been thru more than u in a life time, u little ****
Oh my god that is so true *THE WHOLE CROWD CLAPS* not to mention Goku was sometimes Kind to Vegeta he never try to kill him I think he did kill Vegeta that was when they first met and If it wasnt for Vegeta Trunks would never exist and thanx to Trunks he gave the Antidote to Goku going back to the PAST.

Best answers
Vegeta all the way. Let me explain. Goku is an idiot. He truely is. He's mister perfect. He cannot do wrong. He loves everyone. He shows compassion to his enemies. He shows mercy to everyone. He loves everything, and hates nothing. He also has the IQ of a brick. He's boring.

Vegeta is a badass. He takes no **** from anyone. He's cool. He was the first really powerful villian in DBZ, who actually HAD a personality. Frieza is such a cookie mold cut bad guy. He just wants to rule the universe because he thinks he's better than everyone else and he's the strongest. He sounds like a girl in the English version. Vegeta and Cell are both bad ass. Not to mention Vegeta is INTELLIGENT! Wow! He's smart! Frieza is stupid. Goku is stupid. Brolli is just some movie character who doesn't even exist in the actual series, so who cares about him. Gohan is a whimp, because he doesn't kill Cell when he had the chance, he lets everyone die all the time. Plus I have three words for you: "THE GREAT SAYAIMAN!"

He dresses up and prances around in tights and a cape, acting like he's a super hero. Hell, he calls himself a super hero. Instead of going out there as "I am Son Gohan! My father is Son Goku, the man who saved the world over a dozen times," he prances around in tights as "the Great Sayiaman," while Hercule/Mr. Satan takes all the credit for defeating Cell and saving the world.

Mirai Trunks is cool, but Chibi Trunks sucks. He's only really cool and badass when he's an adult.

And Vegetto91, stop acting like an idiot. Stop with the run on sentences.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wing, you will get a warning for rouge moderation if you continue.

Vegetto is the moderating staffs problem, not yours.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I would have voted for piccolo................................

Damn you monkeh lovers o_O

Best answers
srybut vegeta is weak a lil cuz he got ****ed up by majin buu in only 1 minute so he`s weak while goku was gaining energy vegeta didn`t get nokind of hits all the **** he talks on tv and gets his ass whoooped dam thats embarrising and cheatinghis way through sayain levelz

Best answers
Okay. I'm sorry, I will stop. No more flames. Vegeta is still the best character, though actually, it's more of an opinion than a fact. In my opinion, Vegeta is the best. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like vegeta the best but i think that piccolo is the best fighter. now im not saying hes strong cause well, hes not. but he fights strategically. but unfortunatly piccolo is not on the poll.:(

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Gohan the best, he's just a cool guy.

Demon, please don't double post.

Vegetto, I'm sorry, but don't do stupid things like you do all the time. There's no need to post in all caps. Have you had a warning yet? I think you deserve one.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog all the way. His transformation beats Goku's out of the water. Sonic doesn't take crap from anybody, and he only shows mercy to those who deserve it. Besides... he has spines. Beat that Goku.

Best answers
in the episodez of dbz ya know that vegeta got crap kicked outta kid buu in less then 1 mutha mutha min. now u know thatz embarrissin as hell i feel bad for that battle. so vegeta showed me in nthat battle that all he has is alot of mouth and um......... he can`t even turn ssj3 he cheatz his way into ssj4 heh lol thats pitty

its PITIFUL THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYAINZ CAN`T EVEN REACH SSJ3 AND CHEATZ HIS WAY TO SSJ4 THE PRINCE WELL WELL HE TALKZ ALL THAT CRAP AND CAN`T GET A HIGHER ASENDED LVL THAN A LITLLE THIN IN HIS PLANET GOKU IS NO BIG DEAL AND VEGETA THE PRINCE HE CAN`T EVEN GET PASTED A NOBODY , A NOBODY REACHED SSJ BEFORE THE PRINCE AND THE KING HIMSELF

vegeta is so weak man my sig is starting to look weak becuz he`z in it i`m goig to change it
HEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Vegeta - Prince of all Saiyans
probably my all time favorite character, since he has the best attitude this world has to offer to him
i can also say that, well Super Buu is also a little interesting because of his arrogance like vegeta's own.

Super Buu and Vegeta. :D

Best answers
For the record Vegeta didn't loose to Goku on earth he lost to Gohan when he when Oozura and only then he was crushed by him

And to think that power is all that you have got to be jokingO_O
You have to have the brains not just the brawn
I.E. Freeza all brawn no brain look what happened to him
yes Vegeta maybe weaker than Goku but still doesn't make him inferior.
Vegeta did make mistakes along the way but so has all the other characters
without vegeta's personality in the show it would be a waste of time watching it.
All the characters bring their own inspiration to the show and you can't over look that.
All the characters are good in their own right but Vegeta is my Favourite :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
srybut vegeta is weak a lil cuz he got ****ed up by majin buu in only 1 minute so he`s weak while goku was gaining energy vegeta didn`t get nokind of hits all the **** he talks on tv and gets his ass whoooped dam thats embarrising and cheatinghis way through sayain levelz
OK for what you have been saying.

" I Dont care"

I dont care how much Vegeta is weaker than goku.
I dont care if he cant reach a level higher than Ssj2 by himself.
I dont care if ppl surpass him all the time.
I dont care if hes weak
I dont care if he gets his ass kicked.
I dont care if he only reached Ascended Ssj2 by himself
I dont care if his son surpassed him
I dont care if he's a piece of ****
I dont care if hes Stubborn

" i do care"

-that EVERYTHING HE DOES ends up as GOKU or others winning.
Vegeta kicks ass and thats all there is to it.
His whole char has the best attitude.
SSJ1 and SSJ2 are Sick ass for Vegeta
did you know Vegeta is the strongest in SSJ1 form?
Did you know Vegeta gets his ass kicked for Goku
Did you know that Vegeta could have been as strong as Goku if he was raised like Goku was, or was hit on the head
Did you know that Cell, and alot of the villain's die, because of Vegeta
Did you know that Vegeta realizes that Goku is better and admits it
Did you know that Vegeta doesnt care after that. That's all that matters to him. He knows the truth.
Vegeta could Surpass Gohan,trunks any time he wants. He just doesnt.Ther not a concern to him
Did you know that Vegeta killed himself for people he loved?
Did you know that Vegeta saved trunks,gohan several times.
if it wasnt for Vegeta the whole series would fall apart. Sad to say.
But to all Vegeta fans, I think you know what i say when i say

Did you know that VEGETA IS BADASS!:laff: :laff: :laff:

- I think Flaweless Image is just JEALOUS that Fusions arent on the poll. Am i right? you little snot ass kid. Running your mouth off on the forums. If i ever catch you cursing out the best character in DBZ of all time again, i will personally, host a server and kick your ass soo HARD, the next GOTENKS wannabe will feel it, you hear me. Little punk.
-BYE

Best answers
Vegeta looks cool and has really cool attacks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we need a badman shirt vegeta ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you look in the results now you can see that Vegeta is winning!!!

FINAL FLASH!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom